It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Of China Buys Into Rothschild Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Bank Of China Buys Into Rothschild Bank

www.infowars.com

BANK of China said yesterday it will buy a 20 percent stake in La Compagnie Financiere Edmond de Rothschild for 236.3 million euros (US$340 million) and the two will develop private banking and asset-management services.

“This partnership forms part of Bank of China’s global development strategy,” Bank of China chairman Xiao Gang said in a statement. “We expect to further strengthen our asset management operations and product design capabilities in private banking business, and widen the product and service offerings to our clients.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Since we know who REALLY owns and runs the U.S. and its politicians--The Central Banks / Rothschilds / Bilderbergers, this is definitely something to keep an eye on.

China now owns us just a little bit more.

Founded in 1953, LCFR is controlled by the Rothschild family, which has a 250-year history in European banking. LCFR says it has nearly 30 billion euros (US$45 billion) under management.

LCFR chairman Benjamin de Rothschild, quoted in the Bank of China statement, said: “This agreement opens up a new era of development for La Compagnie Financiere Edmond de Rothschild in the tradition of innovation and international expansion of our group.”

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I strongly suspect that if properly researched, we would find out that the Rothschilds already own the bank of china, somehow. This is probably them just raising their profile a bit, like the recent appearance of Lynn Rothschild on CNN. I mean, they want to rule the world, sooner or later they have to come out of their golden basements and secret libraries.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

That's a good, point, and one I hadn't thought of. Perhaps that's why we've been letting China make everything for us and pay for all our idiotic foreign fiascos. More debt slavery to the true PTB?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Indeed thats how I see it. China is the next faux adversary. I mean, the whole china buying the US debt on the one hand and being political adversary on the other? What the hell is that about? China is just another block in the bankers building set. They dominate any system with a fractional reserve core, and I suspect that's the case for China. It's numbers are only good now, because it has massive growth, but just let that flatline in a few decades and watch them fall into the same debt trap the US is in now. By then the US will be another bankers game reserve, basically. I won't even mention what the game is, I am sure most people have figured it out.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
China just becoming a pawn in the global banking scene thats all. They will be owned just like everyone else...now that China is fully integrating into the world community as a free market so to speak, they will become part of the banking system as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I've got news for the NWO idiots.. The world is going to be owned by the Chinese and all their plans are going down the drain along with them...

The Chinese have a unique way of dealing with criminals, execution, and if you don't believe me, ask the families of the idiots who tainted the childrens formula.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The NWO, which is neither new nor order, wants to take humanity back into a slave system (babylonian slave system?). So China's authoritarism is just part of the incremental destruction of democracy on the world stage. Rule of just law is nothing but a hinderence for those that position themselves above it...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes, but the chinese will not allow the rothchilds to rule them, they will execute them in public like they do all others who get in the way then sell their organs... Just watch...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I see it different I feel that the American fiasco with the economy has made this big global financial institutions lose vast amounts of money and they have to dig into countries like China to be able to make up for the loses.

The Rothschild are, after all one of the few global banks that holds the power behind the federal reserve.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have an issue with this. The figures do not add up. How can $340 Million represent %20 of a bank with $45 Billion in holdings? The number is about $43.3 Billion dollars off by my math.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Chinese will not allow the Rothchilds to rule them.. Listen, the Chinese are very smart and with all of their expertise at getting rid of people who get in the way, there is no way that the ruling elite here will win as the Chinese will just slowly grind them down over the years until there is nothing left. They have done it to the US already, and it's starting to show, they took the greed and stupidity of our politicians and used the rope we sold them to hang us...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
have any Chinese ever been seated, invited to the Bilderbergers?

i've never heard China mentioned by any of the sleuth reporters that try to penetrate the annual meetings.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
burdman30ott6: What a bank holds as deposits is not the same as how much money it makes and how many physical or IP assets it possesses. A bank can move many times more assets than it is actually worth. Note that I'm not saying the value is right, just pointing this out.

GrndLkNatv: You could be right but I doubt it. This whole situation is a human shortcoming, and the chinese are human like everyone else. They like money. They have mafias. I suspect that the Rothschilds, through state banking services, just got a backdoor route to high power there. And there is probably chinese families in the illuminati network. If the rumours are true and the Rothschilds came out of khazaria, which is near georgia and chechenia, they could have branched out not only to the west but to the east at the same time. It would be nice to have input from people actually in the far east as to whether this is a reasonable hypothesis and to who really runs the show over there. My mandarin and cantonese are slightly under par, ie, inexistant.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The Chinese don't want to be out leveraged by the banks in Dubia
when purchasing oil out of Iraq.

new topics

top topics

join