It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Bailout Blackmail ramps up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
As if on queue, worldwide stock markets today have been dropping all morning. The reason given was that these thieving, corrupt, inept Banksters and their foul, greedy minions are now "...worried that the bailout plan will not be implemented soon enough"

How brazen can you get? These morons have behaved like Crack Whores burgling your house every day for years, gambling the world's wealth away, and now that the solids have hit the fan they're to be REWARDED with YOUR yet-to-be-earned money WITHOUT oversight or regulation, when they should actually be thrown out into the street like the dogs they are.

Instead of paying for their greed, they're now holding a gun to their own temples ala Blazing Saddles - "Sign the legislation NOW or the Economy gets it!"

This, of course, plays into Chief Thief Paulson's hands perfectly like a silken hand slipping into a satin glove. He will today use this Market 'news' to bulldoze the Greatest Theft in World History (Unless you count the $2.3 Trillion that Dov Zakeim and Donald Rumsfeld "Lost" in 2001 and announced on September 10th, of course...) through Congress.

This is nothing less than blackmail on an unimaginably huge scale, and if allowed to happen will complete the Bankers' plan to strip the last shreds of dignity from the Middle and Working classes as you, your children, your grandchildren and your great grandchildren spend their indentured lives paying the debt off.

I can hear the s'n-word's, the guffaws and the champagne corks popping in a thousand blue-chip board-rooms already.

"Crisis? What Crisis? We've never been richer! Mwah-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!"

Expect your world to change forever very, very soon, and remember... You allowed this to happen.

[edit on 23/9/2008 by jupiter1uk]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jupiter1uk

I gave you a star for the excellent use of the Blazing Saddles reference. This is insanity.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
your right...there are so many ways to soak the taxpayer money out of this that it would be a post with a long list of hidden payouts to the very people that screwed this up in the first place.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The best post today!

It absolutely is EXTORTION and everyone ought to start referring to the bail-out as such.

Regardless, the end result will be staggering inflation so I would just as soon keep my money than hand it over at gun point to Paulson, et al.

Let the crooks go bankrupt - not the American people.

[edit on 23/9/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Let's see... after 9/11 the Administration bullied Congress to get the Patriot Acts and war funding approved by basically saying that if you didn't support it (and wear the required lapel pin) you were not a patroit and probably a terrosit sympathizer that should be surveiled. Now, they're doing the exact same thing with the financial crisis.

When all is said and done, the government will have amassed enormous executive power specifically structured to be beyond oversight and enormous financial/economic powers structured to be beyond oversight. What a country.

Mark my words, you'll be able to pick up the (now obsolete) checks-and-balances on eBay any day now for cheap.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Come to that (and seeing as how this is all unravelling before our very eyes like an apocryphal movie), where is today's Howard Beale when you need one? Why isn't the air shaking with the public's outraged cries of "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more"?

...And why isn't an Angry Mob of Townspeople marching up the Hill right now, waving their blazing torches ready to cremate Frankenstein's Unnatural Monstrosity before he causes any more destruction?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter1uk...And why isn't an Angry Mob of Townspeople marching up the Hill right now, waving their blazing torches ready to cremate Frankenstein's Unnatural Monstrosity before he causes any more destruction?

This is VERY woo-woo but... I read on another site that HAARP has been uncharacteristicly pulsing at a steady rate for the past 24 hours. Who knows, maybe we're all just stupified.

Kosimic takes off tin-foil hat.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Kosimic takes off tin-foil hat.

...Only to reveal another tin-foil hat beneath...!

I just don't know what it's going to take to galvanise people into action... to stop the population tearing each other to pieces on the seeming verge of civil war, and to realise everybody's been completely manipulated and played for drooling, subservient idiot slaves by the Corporatised Propaganda of the Cabal.

Edward Bernays would be peeing himself with joy if he were alive to see his life-work of cold-blooded manipulation of the common consciousness by Corporations and Government realised on such a truly titanic scale.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

After last week and everything that is happening, I'm thinking of selling tin-foil hats on the intarwebz...but who has any money to buy one....

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

After last week and everything that is happening, I'm thinking of selling tin-foil hats on the intarwebz...but who has any money to buy one....

Not me, but I know a man who knows a man who knows a crook in a suit with a house in the Hamptons who'll lend you much more than the tin-foil hats are actually worth, over thirty years at 3,000% compound. Tempted?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

top topics

join