It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Hands Over Suitcase Nukes To Al Qaida In Pakistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Just the fact that this supposedly sources from the Kremlin, lends no credence to it whatsoever. Russia has enough problems with their Mainstream News Source, Pravda (which is an ever loving joke), let alone some unsubstantiated sources.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Why would they use a suitcase nuke anyway? That requires the bomb to be moved into a target area. The terrorists are much more likely to try and grab an old soviet nuke from an underguarded base, or grab a Davy Crockett.

I've always said that the Davy Crockett is a serious security threat to us. I just hope that they are all locked up securely somewhere.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by 44soulslayer]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by Reddupo
Can there please be some rule against posting Sorcha Faal articles in breaking news? It rips down the credibility and the usefulness of this forum.

Yes, ban it, and then lets look at the next target. Rense, or maybe Prison Planet. What about the BBC,Fox and CNN, did'nt they report something similar to the OP's source, that being that the USA Military and govt. believed that Iraq had WMD too. Lets Ban everything. Please....

There is more evidence for the existence of WMD's in Iraq than you obviously have knowledge of. Most of it was conveniently brushed under the carpet when much of the MSM became disenchanted with OIF. This article on the other hand reads like a Pravda Periodical where they claim they have more beautiful women on one subway car alone, than other nations have in their entirety.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
...Nuclear weapons in a suitcase or not have a "shelf life" and need constant monitoring and looking after.

The suitcase nukes everyone fears are the Russian ones, given to their embassies in the cold war, however even the Russians admit they are now "out of date" and wouldn’t work anyhow.

This is true. They need polonium for their triggers to function, and they have to be replaced every 2 years, if I remember correctly.

Anyone remember any news stories involving polonium in the last two years?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
would a suit case nuke and a mini nuke be one in the same?

Often I hear sut case nukes referred to as dirty bombs.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by snowen20]

suit case / mini.. possibly the same yeah

dirty bomb is a bit different, ill give you a crude example below:

everyone knows a nuke.. big boom, cool lookin mushroom cloud, and burning flesh that no sunblock can protect against.

dirty bomb - itd be like exploding something thats radioactive.
no mushroom cloud, no burning skin. just a whole bunch of radioactive material (eg: nuclear waste) spread around an area, possibly some being carried away by wind.

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Anyone remember any news stories involving polonium in the last two years?

*cough* putin *cough*

look back for when putin took office, you'll see pulonium poisoning is one way a few of his critics have passed over the years.
not easy stuff to obtain apparently, either. due to small quantities being produced each year.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
just a quick question.
Why would a terrorist group try and take out the Pakistan leadership.?

Surely the only one who may have got anything out of this would have been those with an agenda to fight terrorism and needed the approval of the Pakistan leaders to enter the country.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
I doubt that any CIA covert op would provide the Taliban with nukes... there is nothing for America to achieve by doing that

Ever heard of the New World Order?

They need an event, and it needs to be a big one.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The Major is always amused and disappointed when someone is taken in by Sorcha Fraud. The requisite cognitive prowess one needs to gain internet access should suffice as an adequate defense to the mindless tripe David, excuse the Major, Sorcha Fraud is peddling.

Case in point, please note on the linked page: www.whatdoesitmean.com...

That this image is displayed for the viewers pleasure:

The Major knows that some of the recruits find this image to be "boogey man under the bed scary." The Major assures you that unlike the reality of said Major's ire, the image is quite harmless as is demonstrated by this article:

WHILE LOOKING INTO SEGWAY mods, I ran into Paul Richardson who lives across town from me. We were emailing back and forth about stupid Segway mods, and he sent me pictures of some of his creations. The one that caught my eye is called the Suitcase Nuke.

As you can see from the outside, it looks like a simple camera case with a few nuts on top. Never mind the three fans on the side, nothing to see here, move along. Ordinary and dull unless you look closely, or open it up.

Once open, it becomes immediately obvious that this is not your average camera case. The first thing you see is the Samsung Syncmaster 570V 17" TFT mounted under the cover. The back of the case is removed, and the VESA mounts are the nuts poking through to the other side.

www.theinquirer.net...

Sorcha Fraud has truly outdone himself, as have a few soon to be on KP duty posters.

Dismissed.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Soorcha Faal has been known to be an enemy of America and off meds more than on.

Question. Why would you need a three ton truck to deliver a suitcase nuke.

It was on the order of the Murray bomb. Diesel/fertilizer. Sorcha needs sanctioned.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Amen brutha.

This article is rubbish as our friends from the UK would say. The web site is not put together very well either. Furthermore, there are no facts to support the article. Adding these points together a giant red flag is going off.9

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

HAHAHA a nuclear hand grenade, must ridicule..... ooh wait:
[urlwww.washingtonpost.com...[/url]
oops.

Edit to add: just wanted to say I agree this is ridiculous and ideas such as these do not spring from a sane mind. Yet this research and funding is Very real.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by sn00daard]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sn00daard

Do you wonder why America has so many problems? We are spendin billions of dollars on research on small explosives to kill people when we should be spedning that money on Alternative Energy Research.

I doubt the U.S. is handing over pocket nukes...

Even if they were Population control is neccessary... either way its being controlled by the U.S. Government. Relax. Life will resume for the surivers and humanity will continue. No reason to be selfish and worry about your own, personal existance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join