It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Hands Over Suitcase Nukes To Al Qaida In Pakistan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

US Hands Over Suitcase Nukes To Al Qaida In Pakistan

www.whatdoesitmean.com

Russian Military Analysts are reporting in the Kremlin today that the massive blast that caused 53 deaths at the Islamabad Marriott hotel in Pakistan was an operation conducted by India's foreign intelligence agency The Research and Analysis Wing [RAW] in an attempt to ‘decapitate’ Pakistan’s entire leadership. India had become ‘alarmed’ by the United States and Pakistan’s ISI plan to provide Al Qaida and Taliban nuclear weapons to be used against Western Nations in the coming month.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23/9/08 by asen_y2k]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
OMG, 'if' this is true I am shocked! I know this is Sorcha Faal, but still a few things in the article makes sense.

Need your opinion. Please tell me this is all bull crap!

www.whatdoesitmean.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Can there please be some rule against posting Sorcha Faal articles in breaking news? It rips down the credibility and the usefulness of this forum.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
Can there please be some rule against posting Sorcha Faal articles in breaking news? It rips down the credibility and the usefulness of this forum.

Star for you.

I knew this was Sorcha just from reading the title. What a strange person she must be.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

What a strange person she must be.

She is a he named David Booth.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Heres a Pakistani site citing the fact that RAW is involved, which is also pointed out by Sorcha Faal.

www.pakspectator.com...

And heres a another article providing proof-

pakistanledger.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
So whats the deal is a Sorcha Faal artical actually right about somthing for once?

[edit on 23-9-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The only thing correct about Saarcha or Booth whichever "personality" he/it is going under today is to be found in the title of the website

"What Does it Mean?"

You will upon reading any of their stories, and trying to corraborate them from any sources that are believable, you find none are or they are the exact opposites or opposames, as the very subject and people they "expose" with their "exclusives"

"exclusives" all right, a very exclusive kind of BS!

"What Does it mean?" if its on that site is the answer, as there is no truth to ever discover "what" "it" is or could possibly "mean", you will leave that site with only more confusion and even less sure of what it all means.

Trash and never to be taken seriously ever.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

PS if you look on the sight at the moment Sarcha is kindly sharing the secrets to all the ages of spiritual wisdom, thank you Sarcha for you knowledge and insight :-) Maybe Faal is the messiah, and has come to save us all.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sorcha Fail articles should go directly to skunk works, they should not pass GO, nor collect 200 flags.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Here here ban Sorcha Faals Stuff it is not breaking news....well only maybe in his head

EVER single piece of #e that guys written is hogwash...

and there was me thinking that those "Metal case's" might of been nukes being transported to westen targets for a "Terrorist" attack oct/nov..

Cheers for ruining that faal ...arse

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What a nut job

He/She/It really needs a webdesigner btw...

that site is embarassing

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Oh ya got to love that name Sorcha Faals

On the other hand if he does get some thing correct for a change i hope it's not this item

BAN Sorcha Faals news and place all content in the BIN

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ah Pakistan always blames RAW.

I doubt that any CIA covert op would provide the Taliban with nukes... there is nothing for America to achieve by doing that, they are already in Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Those suitcase nukes do exist. They are or well at least we're called Alpha Units (detonation releases Alpha particles among others) Now they are called special detonation munition or something... Quite a few years ago the Navy Yard in Washington D.C. came up 2 short on an inventory. OOPS!

These of course are low yield in the range of 1 kiloton of TNT..by comparrison the Nagasaki bombs we're in the 13-17 kiloton range.

Nevertheless, they are significantly more powerful than any truck bomb etc...

They do carry a radiation signature that sensing equipment can detect. And one can assume that extremely sensitive and modern radiation sensing equipment equipment exists which could give fairly early warning of the presence of one of these cases.

Except.....if they lined the case with enough lead to mask the signature.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
would a suit case nuke and a mini nuke be one in the same?

Often I hear sut case nukes referred to as dirty bombs.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Indeed these Suitcase Nukes do exist or "did"

Before anyone gets scared about that, this has been proven many times.

Nuclear weapons in a suitcase or not have a "shelf life" and need constant monitoring and looking after.

The suitcase nukes everyone fears are the Russian ones, given to their embassies in the cold war, however even the Russians admit they are now "out of date" and wouldn’t work anyhow.

Let’s not encourage Faal with his fear, if you want a nuke to be worried about look at the "Nuke Hand grenades" or artillery ones that are out there, not out of date old non working ones in a suitcase.

You could give Al Quida (if that organisation actually existed!) every suitcase nuke made and they would still have build massive infrastructure to make them workable as true "nuclear" devices again.

I think the spy satellites would see massive Factories being built in the badlands of Pakistan or Afghanistan no?

Scare story, based on Spy Novel Fiction.

No story here, don’t feed the fear trolls, move on and find some truth.

"What does it mean" AKA "All my stories are fiction"

Kind Regards,

Elf.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Oh the suitcase nukes are real

but that wasn't it and sorcha just makes stuff up

we were going to present our "case" for not fighting us to a changing administration

the cases held our "evidence" as to why we can not be beaten

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well i also have very big doubts about actual value of this story. Not to mention of its source.
But just theoretically and not about the site discussed above - take a general statistical site that usually shows only junk info - it can be used to make real info - junk. If it posts this info first. Then the story automatically looses credibility since people are aware what usually appears in those places and then other sources, even normal ones, can be less effective.
MischeviousElf:
"Nucleer hand grenade"??? - it is not a handy invention. Who will use it? Suitcase - logical, shell - practical. Grenade???
I can see a commercial for that - "Hate your NCO? Your squad treats you like jerk? There is a solution - use nuclear hand grenade , kill enemies AND take a revenge on your own. That is how heroes are born."
Sorry for off topic.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Yes, ban it, and then lets look at the next target. Rense, or maybe Prison Planet. What about the BBC,Fox and CNN, did'nt they report something similar to the OP's source, that being that the USA Military and govt. believed that Iraq had WMD too. Lets Ban everything. Please....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join