It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to connect the dots. I feel uneasy...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ok, you don't have to be conspiracy nut to get this. It is pretty easy even without imagination. We really have to understand that we are living through the end times of a system we have become very used to. But this system will not just fade away, no, it will crash and burn and drag anything and anyone with it down the drain. Be aware and beware!

Let me put out the dots for you and you can draw the lines for yourselves;

I don't thinks it's news to anyone these days that the U.S. economy is going down. Going down hard. This is the worst crash since ever, maybe the only thing to compare it with is the Great Depression some 80 years ago. Now it's not only the economic apocalypse itself that worries me, even though it will cause a lot of personal tragedies and hardship, you have to look at history to get the real scary picture...
What was the one single event that took USA out of the depression? That is right, the Second World War. Same in Germany, same in Great Britian and Russia (Soviet Union). A good ol' global war sure makes the economy grow again, and fast. Becuase there is no choice but to obey your leaders in such a case you have to go down to that steel mill and start making panzer plates for the Navy and sing a happy tune while doing it. Enlist. Increase nationalism to muffle the roars form the displeased crowds of homelss, starving and freezing citizens. Turn your internal enemy (economic turmoil and general uprising among citizens) against an external enemy (and since the crash of the US economy can't be blamed on anyone or anything except the US economy itself some scape goat will have to take the beating for this, who it will be remains a surprise).

To this doomsday brew I'd like to add one real fiery spice; the fuel shortage. This will make a real explosive mixture. No gas in the pumps has alot, and I mean alot of consequenses.
No fuel- no car. No car- can't go to work. Can't go to work- society and infrastructure grinds into a halt. No infrastructure- no food, transports can't bring the groceries...distrust against goverment. Looting. Riots. Every man for himself...

So you see, it is a very rapid series of events. It's a short and dry fuse. The goverment knows this of course and maybe that is why they come up with such ideas as bringing the troops home since they are pretty used to see a country in total dismay they are the only ones qualified enough to sort out the upcoming turmoil. To make things even easier, they have invented nifty portable prisons. Do you think that sounds like a streatch? Well, I don't. Especially not when looking at what happened in St. Paul. That event sure made me wonder what's the difference between China and USA. Seems like the grip has tightened...

Just connect all these dots and you will see a masked man holding his M16 in a rebellious gesture raised to the skies. In the USA there are many militias just waiting for something like this to occur. There are numerous gropus of para-military unitys scattered around the country and all with their own little twist but with one thing in common; the goverment is the enemy. They are ready to furthur engulf the land in fire. They are the barrel of TNT to wich this fuse leads.

I am worried but not surprised. I've seen this coming a long, long time ago but still I feel stunned that it all becomes true now. I mean, the capitalist system is designed to crash like this every once in a while to resurrect like a Phoenix bird..but this time around the world looks different. People are tired of this. When the economy is sorted out (that does not have to mean restored) will anyone be ready to go on the same ride again? I think time for change is long overdue. Maybe before this was all just a morbid dream to speculate in (been watching too many action movies) but now as it comes true...it is pretty horrific.

I just hope as few civilians as possible have to lay down their lives to this fiery vortex. And I hope, even though I know it is in vain, that people will understand that the onyl way out of this is to cooperate and behave reasonably. Only by helping each others out like brothers and sisters the damages can be limited. Isn't it someting like that you like to claim being "special about this country"? The firendship and brotherhood?

The light will come. It is always darkest before dawn.
Good luck to you my american friends. I'm sitting pretty safe here on the other side of the atlantic but I feel for you. Dusk is upon you. It will get worse, way worse, before it gets better.
God speed.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

If not full out WWIII (which would have to go nuke as America just doesn't have the troops left to *man* WWIII), then a War of more importance on the scale - War at *home* against the American people.

Which means going nuke (false flag?) to satisfy the requirements the government needs to force America to give up her arms.

Change to the Amero and give up your Sovereignty. link

Join the New World Order.

Will America roll over and take it?

Or will they fight?

Only time will tell and the clock is ticking double speed.

...fight...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I have been thinking the same thing. It is one thing if the US were to collapse on its own. We can't really afford to war our way out of this situation. The problem is that we are going to bring the rest of the world down with us and they will more than likely choose to war their way out of it.

A scenario that I have been pondering is this... During the depression, people who still had jobs were more than likely asked to take pay cuts. I can see pay cuts being implemented again this year as a last ditch effort to save the corporations. It would be a pretty painful 1-2 punch to the people who have already been screwed in the housing market. Artificially inflate house prices to the point that people can barely afford them, then sabotage the economy and make it where massive amounts of people can no longer afford to pay for their homes. Then the foreclosures go through the roof and the economic collapse goes into overdrive.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Reply to silo13

Well, the idea of a global war was just a historical fact. Maybe it didn't come out right.
What I mean is that the bed is made for some disaterous desicions. As a politician the best thing you can do is to pick the strings of discontent.
Usurpers and agitators, despotes and mongers, sign the petition!
This is what I fear. When grasping for straws, on of them will be waging a new colossal war. Maybe Iran, or maybe upon your own nation. It has happened before, it happens now and it will happen again.

But the time for nuclear holocaust is past I think. That belongs to a time past (thank God!). But there are things just as horrible as that.

The Amero is a typical straw to grasp for. Don't think it will turn out to be such a great idea after all though... But giving up sovereignty can be a good thing. Less nationalism- less risk for war. But since nationalism is already pretty well wowen into the fabrics of the US-society so a NAU and Amero might engulf the country in civil war-like situations. Sadly.

Join the NWO? Isn't that in full effect already? Isn't USA the capital of the NWO? Wasn't it a president of yours who mentioned it first? Isn't it written on your currency already?
People tend to think that the NWO will come like -BANG- here it is- mass arrests and executions without trial- robo cops on the streets and mind control... But the cookie doesn't crumble that way. It is a long, smooth operation. But now, with the night time closing in, we will see the true face of the NWO. And it won't be pretty.

Roll over or fight?
Fight what? Who? How?
What is the glorious outcome of this battle? What's the plan?
I say roll over, dig in, sit tight and see what happens. The wheel is in motion and no man can stop it. It can only stop itself. In time.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Raud]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I like your post.

I agree that most people who complain about fearing the NWO fail to realize that they are sitting smack in the middle of it. The New WORLD Order is an idea to bring the rest of the world under the thumb of the US. The average Joe in the US is already being exploited by the NWO.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Without being too conspiratory, this thing you said about "bring the rest of the world down with us" is in the Mayan predictions. The old leaders see that their world is crumbling down and they will not make a graceful deparure. If they can't have this world- no one can.

And with the estate and related markets, it's already pretty grim the way it is. Foreclosures are already through the roof. People are already forced out of their homes (a human right being violated, congrats). Add some pay-cuts for extra dismay. And why not some real devestating natural disasters to that? Wild fires throughout the midlands, tropical storms like Katrina in the south, Mt. St. Helens in the north... That would be a neat final nail in the coffin.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I hope you are wrong. This feels more like a controlled funneling of wealth and assets than a suicide bomb. I think that the people who have created this mess did it with the intention of stealing wealth not destroying the world.

I can certainly see why you would think that though. We will find out soon enough.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Yes, people have been watching too many movies. The NWO has been in charge for quite some time now. Since the end of WWII I would dare to say. What we see now are the steel fangs closing on a mortally wounded wolf.

I hope I'm wrong as well, but I think I have the evicence in my face now, a little closer up that I would like them to be. I don't even have to use my imagination anymore. Fact is now ahead of fiction.

The idea was never to ruin the world, but the ones behing this never even thought that might happen. It is ignorance at its peak. Now they had their weath- which was accually supposed to be our wealth. Now they have sucked the earth dry and that was supposed to be []ours[] too.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Raud]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I don't subscribe the NWO idea of things. It's a bit too 'generalised' for my liking.

What we're seeing now is chaos in slow motion. To use an overused analogy, the frog is in the pot and the gas is being turned up ever-so-slowly.

But call it NWO or something else, but it really is a slow smooth operation, whatever it is.

It's like molasses, but it's still trickling down.

Although, I still don't have that feeling of impeding doom - Iran still isn't invaded, for instance, even though that proposal has been kicked around here for some time. Also, I don't think in the short term the US economy is going to implode, but that package to buy back all the muck that's collected over time is just bizarre.

It's an awfully complex mess, and I fail to see how that problem can be fixed within in a week, which is the time span they've given themselves.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
perhaps the 'NWO'
is not New World Order....but stands for.... Nato War Organization

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
A week? A week?!
Ok, this statement comes out of two possible sources;
A.) They don't want to spread panic by confirming that the wreck is going down. But that is just futile because we can see it in the plain open.
or:
B.) They really think they can do it, and that is just stupid. But in the end, maybe stupidity is what caused this in the first place. It was a stupid system. It worked when it worked but it was bound to crash one day.
Too bad short-term economic greed is not very humane.

One of our more prominent men in the financial sector Håkan Lindgren, professor in economical history at the Institute of commerce in Stockholm says that the crisis will be over the earliest 2012.
Another Mayan prediction set in place...interesting...

I totally agree on the NWO being too generalised. But it is something. Maybe the "members" of NWO don't even know that they are in it.
To me, the NWO is just a collective brand for the global econimical elite. And such do exist.

But I don't agree on this being in slow motion though. How fast do you want it to go down? With a fiery blaze as the entire Wall Street just over heats and metls to the ground? Literally?
I think this is in the turbo gear aldready.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

NATO has made itself obsolete.
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation...not so very North Atlantic anymore. Nowadays it seems more like a fan club for those who still think waging war is a great way to solve everything. It is making the world more instable with every day that passes. NATO needs conflicts to live. No war, no NATO. No NATO, no war. I think disbanding this gang of warmongers will make the world a better place.
Military cooperation is a good thing, but NATO is not good anymore. It's a source of problems.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
biblical prophecy is started. didnt read your bible. well now is time for lessons.
time to smoke and burn while i am in the mountains surviving off the land. you cant take your riches with you. you came into this world naked and youll go out the same.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
As I said in another post, I never saw George Bush look so scared as I did tonight. There is some grave and incredibly delicate secret that is still unrevealed. The truth behind this secret is enough to make McCain "suspend" his campaign, and put Obama on a plane for DC tonight, to meet with the President Friday morning.

#

Since it is so late, I will forward my most bizarre idea to you, and then retire.

My idea: the $700 billion -- which is needed immediately -- is for payoff / blackmail to prevent some organization, country, or individual from initiating a nuclear terrorist attack, or something of similar magnitude. It has nothing at all to do with bailing out any financial institutions. All that has been totally fabricated. It is very difficult to round up $700 billion -- even for a big country like the USA. You need to make up a convincing backstory to carry that off.

#

I know it is bizarre. A ridiculous idea. But impossible? No. I am sure that a very big lie like that could be composed and executed without too much effort. That is because we trust our government. Mostly.

Makes you think a bit, if nothing else.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You know Buck that sure sounds possible ..I have thought of that one myself but just dismissed it as rediculous ...but maybe it isnt ....

Did yall see this
UN chief calls for 'global leadership'
www.breitbart.com...

Do you think all of this mess may have something to do with World Gov. About to be completed ?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
As I said in another post, I never saw George Bush look so scared as I did tonight. There is some grave and incredibly delicate secret that is still unrevealed. The truth behind this secret is enough to make McCain "suspend" his campaign, and put Obama on a plane for DC tonight, to meet with the President Friday morning.

#

Since it is so late, I will forward my most bizarre idea to you, and then retire.

My idea: the $700 billion -- which is needed immediately -- is for payoff / blackmail to prevent some organization, country, or individual from initiating a nuclear terrorist attack, or something of similar magnitude. It has nothing at all to do with bailing out any financial institutions. All that has been totally fabricated. It is very difficult to round up $700 billion -- even for a big country like the USA. You need to make up a convincing backstory to carry that off.

#

I know it is bizarre. A ridiculous idea. But impossible? No. I am sure that a very big lie like that could be composed and executed without too much effort. That is because we trust our government. Mostly.

Makes you think a bit, if nothing else.

That is damn scary. Could actually be the case, and we are stalling for more time. Something like taht would slip out, as too many would need to be in on it for the payoff to work. And why would they set off nuclear bombs thereby ruining the entire worlds economy? It just wouldn't make sense, so don't fret all you conspiracy fearist's, I don't thinks that's the case here.

But it is about trying to keep the value of the dollar up, and the only way to do that is make sure lending continues, and banks get assurances of being able to write off debts.

Banks were starting to hold on to their money, and it was a cascading effect. If panic were to ensue, and the other countries lose faith in our dollar, gold and silver would explode in value which would further lower the dollars value. It would lead to a run on the banks, and a fast exit from any form of dollar based assetts around the world and the second great depression.

It is a very big house of cards, and right now we need to make sure that people keep playing the game.

But Heaven help us when it comes time to pay the piper, which was averted for several more years. It will probably happen during the 3rd or fourth year of the Democrat presidents tenure. Will it be Barack? We will see if he can stay healthy. Lot's going against him because of that thing called hatred.

Things will finally come crashing down and then we will see the only possible rescue will be to unite with the other G-8 countries and have one recognized currency.

By the way, the value for gold and silver will no longer be as it is now. Gold will not be accepted as a means of trade or have a value other than a very low set limit. It can't compete with the new world currency, which will be the only accepted form of legal money within the G-8 union. It still be shiny and nice to look at, but don't count on it for much longer.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
REPLY TO jram36

Haha, yeah I hear you!
I have my plans for escape and evasion.

To bring in yet anoter Mayan prediction: "the light shall come form the north" I will sit here pretty tight in the north of the eastern hemisphere. According to the codex, it is mainly the west hemisphere that is going down...

I am ready. Been preparing myself for this my entire life but I only realized I was doing it a few years back. Thank you kind parents for such a useful childhood out in the wild!

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Raud]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Hey man...now you said something... Sure made me think. Seems like you have a mind of your own there mister (mam?).

I'll keep that in the back of my mind...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've been having some uneasy thoughts as well. I hadn't considered the possibility of a terrorist pay-off, but that the engineered financial crisis was the final raping of earth's economy to fund the departure of our so called elite from this world.

Yep, what if the spaceship does call on October 14? Maybe they're not bringing us galactic peace and friendship as much as they're running a pick up mission for the deserting rats.

Realistically, if you could afford it, would you want to stick around and find out for sure about the possibility of ice ages, global warming, bird flu, terrorist attacks, black holes.

To all those who feel that our grubbyments have been suppressing the truth of alien contact from us - do you really think that an information campaign to counteract any potential panic would not have worked? Of course it would! Look at the finesse and control they've exerted so far!

My two cents? Our filthy rich overlords are departing this earth for good, with as much of their ill-gotten gains as they can, to fund a rather nice lifestyle for themselves on the Planet Whatever. With of course a few of their trusted underlings - someone will have to serve them canapes as the sun sets in the north on their new planet.

How are they paying? The aliens probably don't need US$. But I'd be checking to see just what really peculiar materials have been traded over the last 20 or so years. The one that really springs to mind is water. Maybe we'll see the real meaning of climate change (for warmth or ice) sooner than we think.

Of course, you can tell yourself, "Lordy, another set of ramblings from an Anon with a overactive and possibly diseased imagination". This is entirely possible! But for what it's worth, I offer it for your consideration.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
For my money, this situation --- in general --- has two potential foundations: 1) It is all planned like a NWO-kinda thing with evil geniuses mapping the whole thing out as some master plan.

or...

We have a bunch of disparate parts all working toward a variety of agendas and things have gotten out-of-hand. Kinda like a kid setting little fires in a field and then putting them out. All of a sudden one gets just a wee bit too big.

To be honest, based upon my personal experiences with government and my observations I lean toward the latter. There are opportunists attempting to manipulate the current situation(s) [note plural] to their own advantage but overall I believe these idiots have simply screwed the pooch. They've been toying with stuff and messing around with bits here and bits there and the whole things has come undone. I just don't give these people enough credit to organize all this. There just isn't enough of them that are that clever. Would take just too many positioned players. I think it is just a colossal screw-up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join