It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaramuccia painting depicting ressurection of Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You know that Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen? What is that word?

Scaramuccia

The word was on conveniently "omitted" from Jay Leno tonight, and got me curious so I looked it up.. And as it turns out.. Scaramuccia was a painter/artist, and as it turns out.. he was famous for a painting of resurrection of Jesus Christ. A little spooky if ya ask me. But in this picture.. Jesus is holding a flag. Can anyone identify this flag?

And perhaps Christ is wrapped in Dave Rabbit's security blanket. A very comforting thought. Sends shivers down my spine. And what is that in the All Seeing Eye? Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, I don't know much about the flag, but it looks like a tunnel going through the all seeing eye. It almost looks like what NDEr's report.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Where is the 'all seeing eye?' And mind if I ask what you mean by this word being omitted on Leno tonight?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

A templar cross flag?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Yeah.. Leno and some girl were signing Bohemian Rhapsody and the word

Scaramuccia

was omitted from the song. So, I started thinking.. Hmm. coincidence??

The All Seeing Eye thing is behind Christ in the pic. Does this lend some credence to Illuminati theories? The Flag is Templar? Wow

This gives the DaVinci code a whole new twist, eh? Is Hollywood trying to usher in the 2nd coming of Christ?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111
[
Ok, there is a templar flag here:

Does this look like that same flag Jesus is holding?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The thing that is striking about this Flag, are the colors. Black and White
with a "Red Cross" in the middle. Wonder if there is some hidden meaning
in that? Hmm.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think you got the wrong Scaramuccia.
The one in the song is a fictional charecter.
You should have just looked up "Bohemian Rhapsody" in Wikipedia.

You have to imagine the silloette of the man above doing one of the dances below.

He was a charecter in street puppet shows of a play where in the end he is beaten up by the harlequin.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Thanks, that does seem weird that they would leave that one particular word out of the song. Zooming in on the pic though, I still do not see an all seeing eye. It is hard to tell what it all is but it looks more like a sun or some kind of glowing orb but I do not really see anything that looks like an eye aside from the circular shape. Maybe it is just me, but I think you might be seeing an eye that is not there? Maybe? I dunno, I just do not see it. sorry.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Ah.. you think I got it wrong?? The Leno show identifies a some
ambiguous controversy between a MIB Man in Black, or Jesus Christ. Whatever the coincidence, pretty profound find in my opinion.

What is really bizarre... The Wiki is being manipulated as I write this.. (and not by me)

Yeah, Maybe not the All Seeing Eye??? I cannot see it too well, it may be tunnel. I'd have to see the art in better resolution.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Scaramuccia is always portrayed as being dressed in black, with a black hat and cape and mask. All black.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_

Ah.. you think I got it wrong?? The Leno show identifies a some
ambiguous controversy between a MIB Man in Black, or Jesus Christ. Whatever the coincidence, pretty profound find in my opinion.

What is really bizarre... The Wiki is being manipulated as I write this.. (and not by me)

Yeah, Maybe not the All Seeing Eye??? I cannot see it too well, it may be tunnel. I'd have to see the art in better resolution.

OK, well I thought that maybe I was missing something that you could see or just that I may be looking in the wrong spot.

I have to ask now, what the heck was Leno about tonight? What was going on there that they were talking about MIB and singing edited BR? I hate to ask but can you kind of sum up what was going on there?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Perhaps it is a metaphor, but I think it is an interesting coincidence to discover in realtime, from the Jay Leno show.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
My Morning Jacket was on Leno. I found this song "DonDante" that might be an indication of what they are into.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

I have to ask now, what the heck was Leno about tonight? What was going on there that they were talking about MIB and singing edited BR? I hate to ask but can you kind of sum up what was going on there?

We to be honest I wasn't paying too much attention to it, but the song caught my ear, and I just keyed in the missing word into Google, and that is what I saw. Maybe a typo on my part, but when I saw that painting... sent a chill down my back (weird feeling).

But anywayz, Here are the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody. I don't even know if I spelled the word right, but Leno and the girl put alot of emphasis on "Galileo Galileo" for whatever reason.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

So it was a guest?Charlize Theron was on, was she just talking about it?
It will be up some time today on the tonoght show web site and I will check it out.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Im not sure who the chick was, but she was pretty hot.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
A Templar Flag, or Finnish Flag.. I just noticed the similarity while watching CNN. I wonder why they had the version with the Naval jack?

Pretty cool.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
reply to post by Matrix1111
[
Ok, there is a templar flag here:

Does this look like that same flag Jesus is holding?

One of the many reported flags of the Knights Templar. Do a google search for images.

Here's the one most like the pictured flag:

www.freewebs.com...

And here's Christopher Columbus' Santa Maria:

[edit on 9/23/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
Where is the 'all seeing eye?'

It's not a literal eye, but I can see it if you squint your eyes. It's more a result of the shading of the mural.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join