It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian secret society?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi folks.

Iv read a couple posts that mention an Asian Secret Society with 6 million members who have sent an ultimatum to the Illuminati...

"powerful Asian Secret Society with more than 6 million members that have targeted the Illuminati."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and I can only find information about them from a guy named Benjamin Fulford..

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone know anything about this? If the Society is real, has a name? why it has so many members but I have never heard of it?

I found this link here which describes it more, but it still seems that only Benjamin Fulford has heard of them...

www.rense.com...

any insight?

(edited to add last link)

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Ajnabrow]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
could six million people really keep a secret?

Maybe the Triads?

Either way, more power to them

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with them either. Odds are, in this type of topic, if only one person exists who's a self-proclaimed expert on a subject, he's probably made most of it up. If there were any real value to his claims other scholars would have taken his lead and dug deeper.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ajnabrow
Hi folks.

Iv read a couple posts that mention an Asian Secret Society with 6 million members who have sent an ultimatum to the Illuminati...

"powerful Asian Secret Society with more than 6 million members that have targeted the Illuminati."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and I can only find information about them from a guy named Benjamin Fulford..

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone know anything about this? If the Society is real, has a name? why it has so many members but I have never heard of it?

I found this link here which describes it more, but it still seems that only Benjamin Fulford has heard of them...

www.rense.com...

any insight?

(edited to add last link)

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Ajnabrow]

My theory has always been that there are elements on this planet that are aligned in a "conspiracy" that opposes the conspiracy that currently threatens us. In other words, I believe in polarity- and find it impossible that there are not ""secret societies"" out there who are ever so subtly working against the "bad guys" from one angle or another..

This claim in particular? Can't be sure. There could be a grain of truth to it, like most things, but who knows. well I guess... Benjamin... knows...

new topics

top topics

join