It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been watching these giant jets coming over my house..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
They are usually in groups of at least two and are coming in for landing when they cross over my place at about, i dont know maybe 5 or 600 ft, usually between midnight and 6am.

I noticed they had these weird looking tails on them. So I decided to search on the net to see if I could find something similar...Low and behold I found it pretty fast on a military site...They are Boeing KC-135r or those refueling planes I guess.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Where do you live?

When did it start?

Has this happened before?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
And this post is in the conspiracy forum and I can not even imagine what you are on about. Can ya' go a little deeper in what you are trying to tell us or perhaps ask? Are you just reporting that KC-135 refueler's fly over your house? Please help me about a bit with this.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

lol no conspiracy here, maybe I posted in the wrong forum, I thought this was a military type forum. And, yes, I was just (basically reporting if you want to call it that) I have never seen a plane with this tail on it(that is the wings for the fuel pipe I presume) and once I realized they were coming in pairs and sometimes three, I began to wonder what kind of planes they were. They place where I just moved to is close to a airport that used to be military but is now supposedly commercial. So I figured Id look for military planes after I couldnt find a commercial plane with this tail on its tail. The airport is rickenbacker.

Out of curiosity, where do you think these AF jets are coming from on a daily basis almost always at night?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It would help if you could give us more info on where they are landing at. Then we might be able to help you with were they are coming from.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The United States Air Force maintains a presence in the form of the Ohio Air National Guard's 121st Air Refueling Wing, the first Air National Guard unit to fly KC-135 tankers. Rickenbacker International is also the headquarters for the Ohio Military Reserve, one of the state defense forces of Ohio.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well with a refueling wing there, kinda makes sense you'd see a KC-135, ya think?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

There landing at rickenbacker for sure, it is about maybe two miles or so from where Im located. They are very , very low by the time they pass over my head, with landing gear out.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

The United States Air Force maintains a presence in the form of the Ohio Air National Guard's 121st Air Refueling Wing, the first Air National Guard unit to fly KC-135 tankers. Rickenbacker International is also the headquarters for the Ohio Military Reserve, one of the state defense forces of Ohio.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well with a refueling wing there, kinda makes sense you'd see a KC-135, ya think?

Makes alot of sense thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There ya go my friend they are landing at the airfield they are taking off from

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Listening to what the OP said as far as the night time timeframe it actually correlates with previous military operations where planes are flying overseas to Iraq/Kuwait or somewhere in the middle east from inland bases in the western US. The tankers fly overnight for hours providing an aerial filling station based on the fuel consumption rates of the aircraft which are heading across the Atlantic where they'll later rendezvous with tankers from the UK/Iceland for example.
I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the Iran campaign because the time frame seems to somewhat correlate with the Late September/Early October (Yom Kippur) timeframe.

top topics

join