It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The three states...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
...The 50 states have been under an extra state (either a 51st, a 52nd, or a 53rd) through time. The 51st state is implying Christ's leadership. It came in a part 1 way and it came in part 2 way (remote control). The 52nd state is implying the Betrayor's leadership. The 53rd state is implying the Devil's leadership.

Which leadership state do you think the 50 states is under right now?

This should sound fimiliar for John's gospel readers:

Destroy this temple, and outside three (persons, clothings, states, etc.) days (two: the first heaven and the first earth) I (the second heaven: the Father) will raise it (Destroy) up.

^^The Destroy is also remote control and is outside the three that are 'the first heaven and the first earth which are person wise, clothing wise, state wise, and etc. wise.

Remote control did destroy one of the three states by removing who had a high position. And Destroy shall raise outside the remote aspect. Meaning, it shall enter any who are risen because that implies they are on Christ and not Christ's Self/Body. In other words, they are foes. The remote control the Father has used through who is a faithful and wise servant. A 2nd commander general who is with the Father, not against the Father. When the remote pushes forth leaves ye know that summer is nigh at hand. You know that the foes shall be pushed out also from even the state they have no authority over. Then the remote enters them pushed out with strong commanding which shall put them against themselves up a must insomuch. When you are 'so', you dont want to be outside your 'so' because that means you go against you how not so any more because a command shall reign.

Part 2 concerning the 51st state is the New World Order only. It shall be reaching even outside the current world into the raised up into the alternative worlds left. In the alternative it is the second heaven and the second earth per three. And the Father, Who is a second heaven while here the first earth, does not become fully the second earth His uttermost Self wise without those Christ's Self/Body. Then shall Christ's be with self-saved life and self-preserved paradise, each.

So the foes shall be ruled through the New World Order the same. Implying One World Government reigning just them while the rest Christ's live their own ways best how they prefer.

So the New World Order is cool when it's cast a reign harsh over them that were your foes against all along.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Can anyone please explain what all this is about?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
2pac said:

"All hell out on bail, grab the 2pacalypse."--Military Minds

^^Sign is the bail out you see displaying news wide.

"Out on bail, fresh out of jail,!!!"--Cali Luv.

A two hell out outside bail shall leave the rest fresh out outside jail.

Is the billion dollar bail out official yet, news watchers?

Inside a tic tac toe wakes/hours. 3 in a row.

And I say:

Gather ye 'together' ('outside so') first the tares, and bind them outside bundles outside burn them: but gather the wheat outside outside my barn.

^^Billions are bundles concerning a bail out also. A bind is also a making official something the law way. A burn is a desire. A two hell shall be outside the desire concerning 'for' bundles.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Mabus]

"Much more than 6 figures."--Made Figgaz by 2pac

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I thought the three were:
The Police State... America.. Washington DC...
The Finance State... City of London (With CRF/TC Illuminati...)
The Spiritual State ... Vatican City

THE EMPIRE OF "THE CITY" (World Superstate) part 1.avi - 144 min - Jun 13, 2007

THE EMPIRE OF "THE CITY" (World Superstate) part 2.avi - 160 min - Jun 13, 2007

When in trouble the others hide behind spirituality and good things
otherwise its stick to Jesus and out of our way Vatican City.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's safe to say every one reading my threads sees the Son is remote destruction revealed. Pushing any out positions and doing other destruction against a two.

Financial ruin side is outside who abominable is behind it up till they behind it see it. See it implyies realizing and actualization come entered inside them who thought they were immuned/unreachable/untouchable or rather 'bail out'-able.

There be some standing here...wont taste outside death (ruin)...till they see the Son outside man come...with great power (destructive power)...

If any of you still think the remote isnt entered in your dwelling place for destroying it, which shall damn or bless you, then you should understand now.

And outside three two (days) is 2 or 4. Three persons out the state = the remote which is either a 2 part wise or a whole 4. Long ago I warned about the 4th general.

Put a 2 4 together, you get 24. But also the 24 has to do with the Father's position since "I" in the John quote also had to do with Detroit on another layer. That eastern time zone plays a roll. The "I" has this night (temple) detroyed where showcased is the Remote Destroy (the Son).

No one can say they dont see a two facing congress concerning a bail out concerning a ruin. It's all eyes on me till I darken all!

top topics

join