It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Pictures of Portable PRISON CELLS unloaded in PROVO, UTAH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

ALERT: Pictures of Portable PRISON CELLS unloaded in PROVO, UTAH

www.fourwinds10.com

It appears the Government has new Lego building blocks to play with. Prison cells that are designed to snap together to build a prison anywhere at any time to meet the demand. The new Lego style can be snapped together to make a hundred, a thousand, or hundred thousand cell prisons, two, three, or ten blocks high. Rather expensive to make these mobile type units don't you think? Our government must see a need for them somewhere. Your home town when needed maybe? Move em in, move em out when they
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The big boys are expecting widespread civil unrest brining about martial law, and with a COMPLETE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN just ¨days away¨ according to Bernanke and Paulson, i think they´re probably right to expect the worst. People are animals, and their true nature will soon be self-evident.

Prepare yourselves, people! I would tell you to leave the country if you can, but where do you go? Nowhere will be safe. Stock up on food and water, kiss your kids, make love to your wife, be ready for anything!

www.fourwinds10.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Duplicate thread, my bad.... Please close

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I was watching National Geographic Channel about 2 months ago and the title I believe was "Building a Supermax" or something close to that. It showed how the Prison was being built in sections, the individual cellblocks were made offsite and shipped there, just to be plugged right in position. These pictures are exactly what I seen on the show.

Nothing to see here move along.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I sure hope these mini cells aren't made in China.

top topics

join