It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confusion and Contradictions:The Cardiff UFO sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Confusion and Contradictions
The Cardiff UFO sightings

by Andrew Russell

Posted: 16:00 September 22, 2008

South Wales Police now retracted any notion that a chase took place, citing that the media had reported this inaccurately

Amanda X came forward to say that she saw a UFO being chased by a helicopter from her vantage point in the centre of Cardiff. She claims that the craft and the helicopter flew overhead towards the coast (which would have been towards North Devon). George Witherington, a retired RAF glider pilot reported a similar sighting from St Mellons, near Cardiff. I have been contacted by a number of witnesses who report seeing strange objects in and around the Cardiff area throughout June 7th and June 8th which would also indicate that the object (or objects) were in the area before and after the alleged chase. Further to contradict the claims that no chase took place was Cardiff airports own Air Traffic Control (ATC). ATC claimed via the BBC that they provided "a service" to the police helicopter to "ensure it had enough air space to return to RAF St Athan to refuel". Dave Pavoni, producer with The UFO Hunters TV show, also showed me an email he had received from a commercial airline pilot operating out of Cardiff airport that states his plane was warned to the fact that a police helicopter was "tracking" a UFO. He also claims to have witnessed the police helicopter landed at Cardiff airport
I thought the line was "reported to relevant authorities, not a police matter, no video/documentation, case closed?"

www.ufodigest.com...

new topics

join