It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgian TV Reporter Shot By Sniper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
T3hPeti wrote:

The Russians are apparently still having trouble understanding the terms of a cease fire. This Georgian reporter was shot outside the town of Gori just before going live with her news broadcast.

NewsGuy2008 wrote:

Georgian television reporter Tamara Urushadze was shot in the arm today while reporting on live television. Unbelievably she tries to continue her report as colleagues bandage her up.

Fortunately, only her arm had been grazed by a sniper bullet.

Dramatic footage.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by NewsAndHistory]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Im pretty sure this didn't happen today as I remember seeing this vid in some other thread. Getting shot really sucks.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I see what you mean. I appreciate your help. Thanks for telling me what you thought about all of this.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This was almost three weeks ago. There's an existing thread, many users believed that this incident was staged.

Watch out for fake news vids, Pallywood is greeting

Oh, and Hezbollywood is in its starting holes, too.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Looks more like it may have been a ricochet, and how do we know it's a Russian sniper?

Upon further review, the video does have a "staged" quality about it.

Peace

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SiONiX

So, where's your proof that anything in that video is fake?

I don't believe Russian soldiers were shooting at any Georgian reporters, but the person, who uploaded that video believes a Russian shot her.

I know as well as any of you that Zionists own most (if not all of the major movie-production studios in hollywood & in many other parts of the world, which they've conquered). That video wasn't made by the inventor of "Pallywood" and "Hezbollywood".

It was obviously made by the video-production crew, which was standing with her during that shooting incident.

top topics

join