It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Proof God Exists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder150364
I have dreams that have become reality. I had a dream God spoke to me...

That wasn't God, that was the devil. The proof that it was the devil is kind of lengthy and relativistically abstract, but the assumption that it was the case is based on the way the devil identifies itself. The source of the ID is usually Revelation 13:18.

This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

In your case, the ID code word is "man's" -- a noun in possessive case. The devil takes delight in the definition and its connotation.

The word "man's" is "mans" divided by an apostrophe. But "mans" can be divided by other keypad characters. Consider this case

man_s

A little addition transforms the above expression into

man_ s_

so you can solve the identifier.

man___ s____ ?

There are two words that start with "man" and "s." What are the words?

There are many words starting that way, but only few will catch you interest:

I have what I believe is absolute proof of GOD. The scientific evidence was found by a man called Mandelbrot, a Genius. He found a geometric shape that is infinate!!! And that shape is found in all, i repeat all things in nature.

The devil knows your mind (he's a dream weaver), and so he will adjust the choice of the identifier accordingly. You shall be intrigued by the man_delbrot s_et

So if someone shows up in you dreams claiming stuff, ask him/her/it for a permission to enter your neural system and remember the number of the permit. That makes things much easier. Be aware of bogus permits though.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

I do not know how you construe that it is the devil. I believe that the Devil is a fabrication that we mankind have created.... the devil made me do it...lol. The Devil as you put it is the evil that mankind allows to manifest in the crimes we do. If mankind did no wrong to one another then the "devil"
would have no power. Mankind makes a conscious decision to do everything we do. Right, wrong or indifferent. It is a superstition propogated by religious fervor. Wake up, snap out of it. If we only do good by one another then the devil ceases to exist!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder150364
reply to post by stander

I do not know how you construe that it is the devil. I believe that the Devil is a fabrication that we mankind have created.... the devil made me do it...lol. The Devil as you put it is the evil that mankind allows to manifest in the crimes we do. If mankind did no wrong to one another then the "devil"
would have no power. Mankind makes a conscious decision to do everything we do. Right, wrong or indifferent. It is a superstition propogated by religious fervor. Wake up, snap out of it. If we only do good by one another then the devil ceases to exist!

The reason why you don't know how I construe the evidence is because you are only familiar with the concepts of the biblical devil -- the Roman Catholic Church version.

That devil I meantioned just uses the word "devil" as a name. It has nothing to do with religion per se. It's like Santa Claus: someone else makes the Christmas, but you need to grow up to find out who.

<< 1   >>

join