It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Proof God Exists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have dreams that have become reality. I had a dream God spoke to me and told me that he was sending a man with instructions for my life. 3 years later a Hindu YOGI turns up at my workshop and the first words he say's to me are "I have been sent to you with instructions for your life".
Half our later I see him to the door... I turn around for a second and have a question for him, I turn back around and the YOGI had vanished. He did not have enough time to take 2 steps let alone run off or jump in a car. The instructions for my life are simple... he told me things that were secrets between God and myself. I am a person who has not failed at anything ever...(i do make mistakes) I have what I believe is absolute proof of GOD. The scientific evidence was found by a man called Mandelbrot, a Genius. He found a geometric shape that is infinate!!! And that shape is found in all, i repeat all things in nature.
I dont want to re-do work I have already done, so go to myspace.com... and see the rest of my story.
Another dream when i asked God to confirm my "lot in life";
I dreampt of a dry parched earth, almost desert... I looked at the ground and a bosom formed out of the earth... The nipple drew my attention and as I watched this large nipple, it opened to reveal an eye. There is written somewhere in scripture... "from the bosom of the earth will my witnesses come"... SO does that mean I am God's witness? ... to me it means yes. So there must be more that I have to offer... recently Jan 2008 I look for my name within the bible code... it is there! The words that surround my name are...: leader..God..Hosea..Angel..Gift.. I have an IQ of 148. I have a track record of success and honesty. my job is to re-assure all of humanity of the existance of GOD. Scientists have known since 1999 that they can prove that all things in nature come from a single cell structure... that is an absolute FACT. Therefore should that single cell structure be the GOD of the universe?

www.fractalwisdom.com...
I saw a documentry here in Australia in 1999 and cannot find it anywhere. This shows how they proved that all life comes from The mandelbrot set.
Does anyone know of the whereabouts of this documentry? It was shown on the ABC so I am certain there are many others who saw and understood that Documentry. Please advise
God's blessings to all creatures and life forms in the entire universe.
John

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Now how does that saying go?

"If you can't see God in everything, you can't see God in anything."

And I didn't even need a great big boob to tell me that. (though it would have been nice.)

Just be careful about declaring yourself a prophet on ATS. We tend to eat them

Good luck my new friend. Love and light,

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I like God. I believe in God. But the 'proof' thing always makes me chuckle. Have you been harping in on w's talks with 'God'?
Like hey God, why doesn't anyone like me anymore. God, they never did.
God, could you make Condi quit calling my cell phone? God, no you're stuck with that. God....?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ooooooookay then

Do you realise you are about the 200th person to come here saying saying you have proof of god....and that god has spoken to you and you are some kind of religious leader type person?

So dont be surprised if nobody takes you seriously

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thunder150364

I am smelling real bad BS......sorry.......

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You have not actually stated who you think you are thats supposedly been told to you in your dream and alleged visit!

Can you answer this question please!

[edit on 22-9-2008 by albertfothergill]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I'm not quite sure I understand. Your post mainly seems to focus on your own personal experiences, revelations, and findings. What you say appears exclusive to you, therefore proof for you. Where does the 'we' in your title come in?

Is it in the link? I tried reading it but it was over my head. Can you summarize it? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Who I think I am? I am your brother in Creation. I am a father , I am a husband and I am blessed. I do not fear the criticism of man, I know we all need to realize that we are one humanity, and that we should learn from our forefathers mistakes. War is ludicrous. Peace is mankinds natural state, yet some in our global society profit from war so they perpetuate whatever it takes to keep that war raging.
You judge me before knowing me, what if I am the man who has a mission to save humankind? What if my mission was to stop war and show all men and women the truth that God really exists. The scientists who made the discovery have been silenced, why have they been silenced?
If their proof showed the connection of origin of all things in the universe to a single cell structure.. would you not expect the whole world to know about it. It was the discovery of the century and probably all time, yet they have been silenced.
I am a man who speaks the truth not my percieved truth but reality. You can choose with your free will to believe or disbelieve, let me ask a question... What is stopping you from believing something that is new to you? Is it the crap that has been fed to you since you first walked on this earth by your schools, religions, your parents?
Mankind is an evolved being, but we did not come from ape's. Our evolution is an intellectual and spiritual one. How many things have you heard in your life that you did not understand and characterized as absurd, only to have to eat humble pie when you found the truth out?
I believe this is one of those moments.
I am a man who would do anything to help anyone out, anything that is within my power.
We are here on a learning experience...we wont learn much if we negate all the things we write off as absurd.
I have been on other forums and had the worst come after me and if they stick around long enough they end up seeing the truth, or at least a very different real perspective. If I can get people to think the possibilty through and open their minds a little, God will do the rest. I guarantee it.
God has never let me down and I never expect creator to let me down.
You may laugh and criticise and point the finger.... remember he who laughs last, laughs hardest... by this I dont mean I will laugh at you but with you, for the love of the creator is what I want all humans to experience, acknowledge and share. When we find that love all you want to do is share so that on the days when fear,anxiety & depression enter your lives, you can have someone (GOD) to turn to and know that all is well and that everything is according to the divine plan. Instead of cursing God for the problem we face, try to see the good in it, for each problem is part of the learning process, when you see the lesson in it ;It is like... so that is why that happened. It is not easy to do, but with practice you get better at it. Example: The other night I was woken at 4.30am by what I thought were some crazy drunks, yelling and screaming, my first thought was, what the heck are those idiots on about at 4.30am. I looked out my window only to see that the neighbours house was on fire. After calling the FireBrigade I was talking with the wife and complaining about those guy's.
My wife said that they actually saved our home and woke us up in the nick of time. I am now convinced they were angels. I went to the other window in the room to see what those guy's were doing on the street and saw them take off in a silver service cab. Co-incidence that a silver service cab was in a quiet suburban street at 4.30am?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I see that you have had a very personal experince with God. But as you can see we have not had that experince. So maybe you should of said I Had a personal experince with God then told your story. We can all go around and say we have proof of God and 50 other people will come up with why we are wrong. I am not saying to stop speaking out about your faith. If I had an experince like that I would want to share it to. But it really does not support your Topic.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ashley, what it say's is that the shape , the Mandelbrot Set, is the smallest re-occuring shape in nature. They photographed a leaf from a plant, and using very high powered computers zoomed into the leaf. They kept zooming and zooming looking closer at the surface to see the finite, by that I mean the smallest thing they could find. They set the computer on auto and told the computer to keep zooming in, and in, and in. The computer did this millions and billions of times, it ran for hours on end.
(They were searching for different shapes found in nature, you know how they say that no two snow flakes are alike, they have called this phnenomina FRACTAL Geometry, and it is part of the reason the Hadron Collider was built, to prove or disprove that the universe is Fractal)
Long story short, the Mandelbrot set is the ONLY shape that they found in the billions of zoom sequences, that was constant. By that I mean that this shape kept coming up on the computer screen, no matter how many times they zoomed in. The scientists then said OK we have what we can say for certain is the shape of infinate small.(Proof of infinity small) The scientist then theorized(Thought)that if this is the smallest infinate in nature,then to find the largest extrapalation(expanded) of that small shape that they should apply some basic principles found in all life forms. That is,
1) life starts as a seed,
2)it is fertilized and then divides, and keeps dividing until it reaches it's basic shape.
3)The object grows,
4)reaches maturity,
5) It dies.
I dont know how they formulated it, but they told the computer to apply those principles to the Mandelbrot set.
The computer did this and the mandelbrot changed shapes. The computer was set to auto once again and left to run.... images of what we see in nature started appearing on the screen, plants, animals, landscapes, planet's, moons, star systems.
PROOF that all life originates from the mandelbrot set. How can this be possible? I dont know how God works, all I know is that The Creator GOD did it and we have a tangable reference to God.
Believe.... doubt.....shock...... all emotions I have endured because of this realization. Talk to GOD and ask, you will get your reply.
Albert Einstein once said "All I want to know are God's thoughts...the rest are simply details". Subnote: Albert Einstein Birth day was 14th March, My birthday is the 15th March.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder150364
What if my mission was to stop war and show all men and women the truth that God really exists. The scientists who made the discovery have been silenced, why have they been silenced?

Well mate, I think you would have a tremendous task upon you to prove god existed. Many on the ATS and BTS forums are atheists (and scientists) like myself. Nothing you can say or show me will convince me that god exists. Its nothing personal, its just that we have differing points of view, and I would thankyou not to try and push that on others here.

Is it the crap that has been fed to you since you first walked on this earth by your schools, religions, your parents?

Maybe its like the same crap you are trying to feed to people on this forum

Mankind is an evolved being, but we did not come from ape's. Our evolution is an intellectual and spiritual one. How many things have you heard in your life that you did not understand and characterized as absurd, only to have to eat humble pie when you found the truth out?

Never had to eat humble pie. And in my opinion, I am conivnced evolution, from apes, is correct. There is evidence for it. You have not given anything for us to us yet. I dont mean to seem rude here either, but you come across as an extremely self-righteous....something that is not well looked upon on ATS and BTS

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Dude i dream of nipples and bosoms too!Never realised that was supposed to be a spiritual awakening, always more of a rude awakening.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Nothing you can say or show me will convince me that god exists.

Quick question. Would a personal supernatural experience convince you or would you try to rationalize it? I don't want to debate or argue your answer. Simply curious of how you would react to such a thing.
Wasn't sure if you meant there is nothing that would convince you or what you literally said- nothing the O.P. could say or show you.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Thanks a bunch. That still sounds iffy to me. Just for the record, I am a die hard believer in God. I simply like to investigate the evidence people claim verifies His existence. Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me even if we do not agree.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Nothing you can say or show me will convince me that god exists.

Quick question. Would a personal supernatural experience convince you or would you try to rationalize it? I don't want to debate or argue your answer. Simply curious of how you would react to such a thing.
Wasn't sure if you meant there is nothing that would convince you or what you literally said- nothing the O.P. could say or show you.

Ah, I think thats a fair question.

Considering my background, I would indeed try to rationalise it. What I meant to the OP, is that nothing he attempts to preach to me or shows me in the form of some ancient text/ psuedoscience, would convince me. If I ever had a dream where I spoke to god, I wouldnt take it literally. Again because my background in science would suggest that dreams are only manifestations of my own imagination

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thanks so much for answering.
That's fair. Even as a Christian who would die for my beliefs in God, if I had a spiritual dream it would need to be VERY vivid and VERY convincing for me to accept it as a sign or a message of some sorts. I was mostly referring to a more substantial type of experience (like an angelic encounter or a physical healing that defied medical explanation) but I'm so happy you answered so that's all for now!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by silverflame

Have you checked out those links I put in?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Self righteous is something I am not, I live for the purpose to serve God. I dont take offense and do not wish to push anything anywhere. If there is a truth out there, then we should all discuss what others believe to be truths.
So many things in this world are discounted as not relevant, when they are. Lets be hypothetical here for a moment. If scientists have found replicable, mathematical and scientific proof that all life in the universe comes from a single cell structure, would you not say that it would be an important find and that every human on the earth was entitled to know?
I can understand your disbelief, as when I saw the documentry in 1999 I was gobsmacked as well. I do not want to freak people out or piss them off, I want the world to change for the better of everyone. I do not seek fame and fortune, and do not wish to upset anyone, religious athiest or what. I do not come in the name of religion , I come in the name of humanity. Everyone deserves a go, not just us fat cats on the hill.
If the claims I am making upset you, then it is perhaps an inconvienient truth.
Can we not pull together as a single human race, without prejedice or hatred, without judgement or rule? I believe that if everyhuman were aware and knew this truth to be true, it would mean no more wars, no more greed, no more hatred, no more crime. Only respect and unconditional love between everyone.
Even athiests need that dont you?
In my opinion there should only be one religion and it is called humanity!
We are all members of that group are we not?
We the learned have a responsibilty to our fellow human brothers and sisters, and it should be our duty to help all the helpless... give it a try it is the most fullfilling sensation.
I wish you all well and days of enlightenment ahead.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Your funny dude!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Dude, get god to point out the caps lock button. Ask him what all those red squiggly lines under all those words mean.

I am a person who has not failed at anything ever

I have a track record of success and honesty.

I look for my name within the bible code... it is there! The words that surround my name are...: leader..God..Hosea..Angel..Gift..

I have an IQ of 148.

Albert Einstein Birth day was 14th March, My birthday is the 15th March.

Woah, I guess vanity is high on god's list, huh?

They photographed a leaf from a plant, and using very high powered computers zoomed into the leaf. They kept zooming and zooming looking closer at the surface to see the finite, by that I mean the smallest thing they could find.

Fractals are really neat, I agree. But what does Hosea have to do with recursive mathematics? Btw, that high powered computer that zoomed into the leaf is called a microscope. I think you might have confused computer modeling of Mandelbrot's set with the naturally occurring phenomena (living and non-living) that exhibit the elegance and simplicity of fractals found both in physical processes and abstract reasoning.

The scientific evidence was found by a man called Mandelbrot, a Genius. He found a geometric shape that is infinate!!!

The simplest geometric shape that is infinite is a line. The most complex is the universe. What gob-smacks me is a naked singularity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join