It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster pig holds woman hostage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Monster pig holds woman hostage

A pig the size of a shetland pony is holding a woman hostage on a property in northern New South Wales.

Sixty-three-year old Caroline Hayes says she cannot go out of her Uki house to use the outdoor toilet because the pig is aggressive towards her.

Ms Hayes says even rangers from Murwillumbah Council have failed to capture the animal.

She says the pig has managed to get into her bedroom.

I can't tell whether the pig is her husband or na real pig.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
wasn't there a picture posted lately of a 14 or 15 year old boy that shot a big boar?

They could make a phone call to him :

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
mmm that was easy to find.

This was the boy, just call him

EDIT to point out -> This IS a hostage situation

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I just spoke with a reporter and found out it is her husband. His real name is Jimmy Dean and he's a real ham. Just last week, he assulted her in the facial area in what authorities are calling a pork chop. As it turns out, she refused to press charges, saying he was just dis-GRUNT-led because she was now a muslim and her pork free stance has disrupted their sex life. At this present time, local authorities are negotiating with Jimmy Dean A.K.A. the "Baconator" for her release.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That will be alot of bacon for some people.. Just shoot the thing.

And to to ANON post.. EPIC!!!

[edit on 9/22/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Will Peta come out to protect this woman when she becomes an endangered species? Somehow I think the pig will be of higher importance to them, than mere human life.

It's amazing that people anthropomorphize animals that are programmed to be opportunistic and predatory. There is a reason the good Lord gave us the gun.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Here we go.

'Monster' hog fated to piggery post-capture

Rangers from Murwillumbah Council tried to catch the large animal yesterday, but had taken a cage that was too small.

Even after seeing a picture of the monster hog, still not sure if she married it or not. Either way I can only think of one thing at this point:

Are you achin' (yup yup yup) for some bacon (yup yup).

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It doesn't seem all that huge, they're making it out to be some "monster" the size of a horse. A few hundred pounds seems like an average size for a full-grown pig to me.

new topics

top topics

join