It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a needle cushion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i have a problem. ever since i was a youth i have been sensitive to others. now, as an adult, i am trying to deal with a problem that i've had all of my life. i work and live in chicago (millions of people) and when i am walking the street it is if other people's auras latch on to mine, whether they be good or bad. it's like most people have a shell for their aura and i do not (by choice). however, i often find myself taking on others bad vibes too easily. is there a way to control this? i don't want to cap my aura or put a shell on anything because i believe you can be the best you can possibly be by acting in your natural state and with emotion. i don't want to cut that off or bottle things up. yet, i have a desire to move to mississippi or some other area less congested and populated because i do constantly feel others (even friends and family) latching on or just hitting my aura directly. i don't even have to see the person. it's like the "pocket presence" for a QB. the great QB's don't have to see that Defensive End bearing down on him, they can "feel" his pressence coming. I feel pressences all day long and sometimes it drives me nuts and only burning sage or drinking a beer helps alleviate that stress.

Do any of you have any ideas on what i can do? thanks in advance, a long time Above Top Secret Member.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Good luck mate. Don't move to London. You might like the outskirts of Cambridge, but don't bank on it. Seems you need a break from the intensity of the city.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
since this thread pretty much died the minute it was posted, i have done some thinking. it has come to my conclusion that my best solution will be to be mindful of my experience in full so i can deflect these stimuli like a stealth bomber deflects radar signals.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There are a lot more needle cushions nowadays

IF you try to shield yourself properly you can still ´feel´ others ´energies´ ) emotions.

There are several techniqs to make a ´defense shield´ in your aura body.
It´s no magic its about energies, chakra´s and how energy flows.

Tip, to heal your physical and energetic bodies go to

www.jassentechniek.nl...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

Stress levels are much higher in the urban environment. I had to move to the high desert to unstress and live almost like a hermit for years. Now I can enjoy a big city for a short time but I find that it dosen't take long for me to buy into the crazy metropolitan BS and need to excape.

Good Luck!!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Do any of you have any ideas on what i can do? thanks in advance, a long time Above Top Secret Member.

I can remember some years ago now when I had my "blanket" wrapped around my being, it felt so much better (and easier) than without. Then over a matter of months it just seemed to vaporize (I was aware of what was happening and did not voluntarily give it up, but I'll not digress), leaving me with a kind of nakedness, a feeling something opposite of when you are mentally most "private". I've not felt that privacy in years now, only for a few short moments without presences. Why anyone would want to voluntarily give up that blanket is beyond me, life is so much easier and more enjoyable with it. I would have given it up some time but when I would be like 50 or so, when I would be properly prepared. I guess there's something out there that didn't want to wait.

I can't say I understand it all yet, at least not enough to say anything helpful (might even put you on the "wrong" path by influencing you with any bright ideas) but I do know that my years of practicing meditation (vipassana mostly), yoga and "calm abiding" saved me from going nuts (or depressed) and allowed me to investigate. I've tried shields but I didn't like it very much, feels like I'm fighting all the time and I don't want to do that. Maybe meditation/yoga works for you too.

I wouldn't run away from your problems if I were you. Maybe you are in a busy area now and because so many latch onto you you are something of desensitized. Moving to a less crowded area might mean there are less people latching on, but you'll become more sensitive and the few people who latch on will simply feel more intense.

(edit to add)
What I did I wouldn't want to recommend to anyone but here goes; at first it felt like people were latching on to me, some actually quite painful. I decided to interpret it as getting punched in the aura stomach. So after about a year of being a punching bag to others my uncovered being became very dense, just picture a cloud of gas being compressed eventually becoming a very dense ball. Or like a car being compressed for scrap metal (and realizing the shape of the car is not what enables it to move about). Someone punching it nowadays doesn't matter anymore, it can't budge or be dented. I consider it the hard way and I'm sure there are others out there who have a better technique. It works for me though and even has it's rewards.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
lift weights thats what i do gyms can be tense places as well buy a bench press build some muscle go do some defence classes not striking thats can be intensive go for judo a technical game of grapling and not punching or kicking this will teach you how to overcome a persons aura in a friendly way in a controlled enviroment trust me you cant run away from it you have to equal this energy to neutralise it you dont have to be agresive its about you and not them meditating will work but take time serriously try and teach your self about fitness work diffrent muscles every day it all takes time but you will people will look at you diffrent you will look at your self diffrent and you will look at others diffrent with your new energy
you will change your chemistry of your brain and body

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimnal

I think you might be on to something with that. It empowers you, literally.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Just wanted to say I felt this thread strongly and it was the first one I checked on for the day when logging on. I know how it feels to be in your position, there is already plenty of advice given above on techniques for super power ups of your auric field and advice on perhaps moving away from conjested areas.

Would getting into a creative craft help you? What I mean is that forinstance if you crochet or something, to be doing that would possibly help also gardening is a great way to connect with the boundless energies of Mother earth.

You know I used to fight with my Mom alot and I could always tell what mood she was in even before I saw her . Did the same with my Grandma. But in the end, it was just energy, just energy. So if you remember that energy is neutral, and once you seize the energy it is up to you to utilize it and form what kind of energy it is, in other words energy can empower you or if you choose it can do the opposite.

Stay in touch and let us know if some of the above suggestions help as I am positive you are not alone in this.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Healing and protective energy ......

www.goldenmovements.com...

Universal White Time Healing, Golden Movement video by Channie Centara Cha

www.universalwhitetimehealing.nl...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am the same as you in a way, i found looking at the ground while out helped me. Pain in the arse though. There where times when i was really sensitve, and living in london can be a nightmare. Like the guy said move somewhere quiet, and you will feel better.

especially as small towns people are not as aggressive in there emotions as they are in a place like london, where so many people seem to be unhappy.

I just could not stand london, and found once outside there, i felt alot better.

So make sure you move away from a city. Do not goto a doctor and tell this stuff, and they will try to destroy your brain, and put you on tablets, there is nothing wrong with you, you just need to be in somewhere that is alot more peaceful.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

So make sure you move away from a city. Do not goto a doctor and tell this stuff, and they will try to destroy your brain, and put you on tablets, there is nothing wrong with you, you just need to be in somewhere that is alot more peaceful.

Sounds like you are my man (kidding)! Live in Amsterdam, one of the big cities in my country ...... still waiting to move to a place like Sedona tough .... not sure it will happen in this life.

City energies don´t make people sick, it´s not controling (being aware) of guarding their own energy field
, the agressive atmosphere of cities can be like strong negative vortexes ....... there are not many people who can stand that a lifetime.

top topics

join