It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Cries Foul When Fluoride Removed From Water

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's amazing how there's rarely any skeptics on the anti-fluoride threads. Makes me wonder if the general public is really as pro-fluoride as the news media would have us believe.

The media loves the sensationalism of it, I think. They're just sure that your average mom is gonna be absolutely enraged by the idea of little Billy's teeth falling out. But I suspect mom worries just as much about little Billy being drugged into a nihilistic stupor.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden at Area 5
where are teeth gonna get there flouride from if its not in bottle water and its no longer in drinking water. thats what i was always taught.

First, our teeth do not need sodium fluoride and the poisonous compounds (fertilizer industrial waste) that they are putting in the water.

Second, NATURAL fluoride is CALCIUM fluoride. And, really, our teeth don't need that either. The best way to care for our teeth is to eat calcium-rich foods, brush and floss daily with natural ingredients, rinse with hydrogen peroxide.

You have been taught lies.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So can anyone tell me what exactly is Hydroflousilicic Acid? Thats what is added to the water around here, is it the same as Sodium Flouride ?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by badass
So can anyone tell me what exactly is Hydroflousilicic Acid? Thats what is added to the water around here, is it the same as Sodium Flouride ?

Check out these links:

hazard.com...

www.hillbrothers.com...

www.salarollpump.com...

Boy, do they paint a yummy picture...

EDIT to add: Oh, and no, it's not the same thing as sodium fluoride.

[edit on 9/25/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
407-841-9000 ask for joa davis station editor.. I spoke to the staion manager and she had no idea... so she forwarded me to joe davis.. dial 0. I left him a message stating that I am thinking about filing litigation.. and what they said was a blatant lie about flouride being natural.. the flouride seminole county added was from a toxic byproduct of aluminum manufacturing and pollution scrubbers..

I hate to tell you this, but your lawsuit will go nowhere. Remember that case where the two reporters got fired from a Fox TV station for refusing to sugarcoat their anti rGBH (bovine growth hormone) report? The courts ruled that the station had no legal obligation to report the truth. Yep--just as the cops are under no legal obligation to protect your sorry butt if a bad guy comes after you. What a country.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by badass

www.fluoridealert.org...

Over the past few months there has been an increasing number of questions put forth to the public health community concerning fluosilicic acid. Fluosilicic acid is the substance derived from the pollution scrubbing devices of the superphosphate fertilizer industry, 70 to 75% of which comes from the Cargill fertilizer corporation. But what, one might ask, does this fluosilicic acid have to do with public health?

The stuff is just plain nasty. Not just fluoride, but it contains arsenic, lead, cadmium, radioactive isotopes and other goodies. But Joe & Mary Sixpack have been brainwashed by corporate media stations like the one in Florida.

The truly bizarro world aspect of it all is that the phosphate fertilizer companies like Cargill would have to pay BILLIONS to legally dispose of this garbage, but instead they get PAID MILLIONS by cities all over the country for the privilege of "helping kids have strong teeth"

Here's a prediction for you: hearing of this poor town's financial plight Cargill et al will drop their usual fee for the hydrofluosilicic acid to a token $1 (legally, they can't give it away). The media will make them out to be big-hearted "heroes" (isn't everybody a "hero" these days?) for their generosity. Meanwhile, Cargill et al save lots of money in hazardous waste disposal costs. Chaaa-CHIIINNNNGGGG!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join