It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Cries Foul When Fluoride Removed From Water

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
thanks for the info!

as some of you have said, the can of worms is just getting open, the powers that be have been doing this for years, we are the dump.
Our mind are infected by ideas and ideals that do nothing but enrich the wealthy corporate class, our actions are infected by slave labor, work or die, our bodies poisoned for the sake of profit.
The pharmaceuticals release wild strains of diseases to sell the cure.

This world we live in can be changed, but it will take all of our effort, and educated minds to be able to do something.
Knowledge is the only "real" power we have, lets not be domesticated and conditioned to believe all they say without researching about it first, our forefathers didn't have access to the info we have today, that is why they intend on regulating the content, they want the internet to be another TV station...

I

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I tried to go Fluoride free a while back, the problem being? It's bloody expensive using bottled water, plus, It's difficult to find bottled water fluoride free. Most brands of water add their own fluoride, so you're basically spending more money for the same thing.

The reason I tried to stop drinking water with fluoride is not because I'm concerned with the affects, but because I didn't ask for Fluoride. I don't need the stuff. I look after my teeth thank you.

I drink loads tap water. I don't feel no ill effects. I'm an active person. I walk, run, go Gym and do plenty of other exercises. I'm never ill and I feel great.

So where's the proof that Fluoride causes problems?

I'm from England, U.K. Most of Britain's water isn't treated with Fluoride. The West Midlands and some parts of the North are the only places to be treated with Fluoride. I don't the know the reason why only a few places are treated, Maybe poverty comes into play. There are some deprived places in the West Midlands, no doubt about that.

I did read though, that places treated with Fluoride, had much lower dental problems. My teeth have always been sweet and thinking about it, I don't know many people who have bad teeth in the West Midlands. So I tend to agree that Fluoride does what it says on the tin.

Until somebody proves otherwise, I'll stick to my tap water. It's a whole lot cheaper.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Good luck with that, then. But to deny ignorance, I recommend reading the history of fluoride...

curezone.com...

Maybe you will see that this goes WAY beyond your teeth. You may seem healthy now, but it is cumulative and damaging. And it IS used for rat poison and insecticide in the exact forms they are using in the water supply.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

You're IQ is probably 20-40 pts lower than it would be without the tap water flouride. That would explain not only your post but why you don't realise the effects flouride is having on you: first effect is you don't care enough about the effects to notice them. Heh.

This might look like an ad hominem post, but if what is reported about flouride is true, and my personal experience suggests it is, then it really is not and you have an issue.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by paul76

Good luck with that, then. But to deny ignorance, I recommend reading the history of fluoride...

curezone.com...

Maybe you will see that this goes WAY beyond your teeth. You may seem healthy now, but it is cumulative and damaging. And it IS used for rat poison and insecticide in the exact forms they are using in the water supply.

Many thanks for the link my friend. I shall read up now on Fluoride, as I said before, I don't particularly want to consume fluoride, but It's expensive buying Fluoride free water. However, If it benefits my health, then I'll stop. What's a few quid for better health ah?

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by paul76

You're IQ is probably 20-40 pts lower than it would be without the tap water flouride. That would explain not only your post but why you don't realise the effects flouride is having on you: first effect is you don't care enough about the effects to notice them. Heh.

No need for the insult mate, my IQ is fine thanks. Maybe instead of trying to be a wise guy, you could follow the example of the above poster and provide links

There's an interesting link with a bit of information.

news.bbc.co.uk...
[added link.]

www.second-opinions.co.uk...

O.k, after reading the links provided, I'm going back to bottled water. I'm being serious. There's far too many unanswered questions In my opinion.

[edit on 23uTuesday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
bump for justice..

please sign any and all petitions on this subject...

this is one of the most important subjects on this planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There was a study done in regards to people in accidents in the city as opposed to the country where well water is typically consumed. The study found that people in minor accidents like low impact car accidents, slip and fall, and so on confirmed people in the city that consumed fluorinated water had bones that shattered more easily then people in the country. Why?

Fluoride making the bones extremely hard.

This study was done many years ago and I have yet to find the source on the net.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Another tid bit for all of you.

Next time you go to the store and look at back of toothpaste adults vs. toddlers.

Toddlers meaning Oraljel training toothpaste.....guess what says safe to swallow, fluoride free......Why?

Then look at the toothpaste you use, says "if accidentally swallow more than used for brushing contact poison control center". Come one now people WTF!

It's toxic and considered poison in an amount larger than what you would normally brush with????????

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Could you outline exactly what you been doing for other ats readers? I am interested in your methods.. I myself stick to distilled water for drinks.. I only drink organic orange juice.. make my own bread using distilled water and have a kdf\clorgon showerhead filter... Let us know what you do..

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Ya this is called flourosis of the bones.. this rat poison is killing us!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Kinda tells the whole story, huh Realtruth?

I switched to a fluoride-free toothpaste awhile back. Not easy to find unless you go to a health food store or buy online.

I discovered JASON Powersmile and am happy with it. $6.99 a tube at my local health food store, but found it on amazon.com in a 4-pack for $16.99.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

Boiling water kills all bacteria and works great in emergency situations.. that said however it will actually CONCENTRATE flouride even further! i highly suggest for you to purchase a water distiller.. it can be had for 120 or less... the only for sure known way to remove all contaminants.. heck on my box it even said it removed radiation!!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sylph hugger

thats a great deal!! gonna check out it out.. down with flouride

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

i wish we could have flouride removed from all of our water...

i want to have the water here in Chandler tested.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Fluoride free toothpast, not available in your normal supermarket, but some of the smaller chains stocked it. That alone cleared up my memory somewhat. Well, quite a lot to be honest.

I started getting water from mountain springs an hours drive away. Straight out the ground, filtered by the earth itself, as nature makes it. Much better taste also. I bring around 45 litres a trip, comes out cheaper than bottled water and you know it's not treated with any chemicals. Check out local polution levels beforehand of course. I am fortunate to live where this is viable. Mountain springs are better because they tend to be above contamination sources and gravity works in your favour.

I still consume trace amounts of sanitation chemicals in homemade coffee and still shower in normal water. Next step will be some sort of filtration system right near to the water source so it filters for the whole house. Got to do my research on that to buy something that works. But I think I got rid of most of the flouride I was ingesting, because my thought processes became noticeably clearer. This was done cumulatively with a change in diet and is an ongoing process. My health and intelect are better, but I'm still not functioning at full potential, for that I suspect I would need a 100% organic diet with low meat intake, and plenty of meditation and sunlight and low stress levels. That would, imho, allow me to reach higher states of consciousness.

So I guess at some point I got to stop listening to Alex Jones

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

This post made me smile. I really wasn't trying to insult you, the IQ drop is real and documented. The good news is it is probably reversable if you get off the cause and invest in reeducation. So yes, do stop ingesting as much of it as you can. And read up on the origins of flouridation, it is literally nazi science, and part of a broader population control by contamination agenda.

Don't trust bottled water if you can get spring or well water for yourself.

Best of luck.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I once worked at a water treatment facility and there was a leak at the fluoride pump which was on a concrete pedestal along with the fluoride tank. The fluoride dissolved 1/2" groves all the way down the concrete pedestal and ate through the concrete floor Its really bad stuff in its concentrated form. It doesn't harm plastic though. I don't drink the municipal water. I've seen what goes in there.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We have a local company that sells bottled water. I called and they sent a copy of their analysis report. Fluoride? "ND" (None detected!)

This is where we buy our water at $3.50 for 5 gallons.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
That is hilarious to me. People don't even think about what they take into their bodies...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I can't believe there are people who still fall for the bottled-water routine. If you happen to find a brand that doesn't have fluoride in it great, but just because it comes in a bottle doesn't mean it's any better for you.

Pepsi's Aquafina is tap water. Right out of the Hudson River. It's a dirty river to start with and I can tell you first hand that the treated tap water smells like the swimming pool at my motel because it is so heavily treated. Oh, by the way, the river is also filled with cancer-causing PCB's dumped by General Electric back in the 70's.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join