It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Cries Foul When Fluoride Removed From Water

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Morons.

Someone should call that station and read them the riot act.

[/url]

I didn't call them but I did send an email to the general manager of the station telling just how I felt about them making fluoride out to be a good thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I actually went so far as to email them about that ignorant broadcast. It's quite pathetic how these people are either sadly mistaken about the source of this 'sodium flouride' and what it actually does to the body or that they simply are following orders and misleading the public on purpose.

Very sickening indeed. There is a very IMPORTANT difference between calcium flouride and sodium flouride. Most people simply hear flouride and think that it is the naturally occuring 'good for your' flouride. They are sadly mistaken because in fact what it comes down to is that the manufacturers of aluminum and such make money off of selling their biproduct and they are probably the ones misleading the water providers. Either way, they need to stop supplementing our drinking water with this poison. Period.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Things like this always annoy me. Humans survived for thousands of years without these toxic supplements that supposedly make our teeth stronger.

I know flouride too well. Whenever I go to the dentist, they pop this nasty styrofoam thing with tons of creamy flouride in to my mouth. They say it is for making my teeth "stronger." The thing is my teeth don't feel better or stronger afterwords and the flouride leaves a nasty taste in my mouth hours afterwords.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Dances With Angels]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It is clear there is an agenda to keep us flouridated... keep us lethargic\lazy so that the powers that be continue to take more power... the station is part of ABC so it is of no surprise that they took that stance.. pretty sad isnt it? just a couple of days ago in my whirlpool refrigerator I noticed a sticker stating that the filter keeps beneficial flouride in the water !!!!
man... your best bet is to limit the consumption of sodium-flouride is to drink distilled water.. I myself bought a machine not too long ago on ebay for 120.. also limit going out to restauraunts and prepare your own food at home.. using distilled water.. that includes bread,cakes etc.. make it yourself! also get yourself a shower filter.. I am calling that station to complain about there lies... shame on them!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GlassRunner

Glass runner you will find that the simple water filters leave fluoride and they make a point to say we leave the beneficial fluoride. You will have to spend a little more but they are out there. Also look for one that removes MTBE it has been found in ground water as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
407-841-9000 ask for joa davis station editor.. I spoke to the staion manager and she had no idea... so she forwarded me to joe davis.. dial 0. I left him a message stating that I am thinking about filing litigation.. and what they said was a blatant lie about flouride being natural.. the flouride seminole county added was from a toxic byproduct of aluminum manufacturing and pollution scrubbers..

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamsnatcher

I know.. I believe the only way to remove it is with water distillation.. even then I doubt it takes out most of it.. but a good portion I am sure..

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Does anybody know if boiling your water first and letting it cool before drinking does anything to the Fluoride levels, I live in Australia, lived with my grandmother growing up and she insisted on boiling all water before drinking.
Im now in my 30's and very healthy. If boiling doesnt work, is there a proccess that does ???

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is available at several locations on the web, but I thought I would offer this site here:

curezone.com...

It is a history of fluoride... Scary stuff.

Seems aluminum production is no longer the main source of fluoride, fertilizer companies are (Bandini Mountain, anyone?), and it is now added in weird compounds that are also found in insecticides and other poisons. Here's a thread I brought up a great deal of this in:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am infuriated at the BS we are given so they can make us placid while making money off their industrial waste!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy

Does anybody know if boiling your water first and letting it cool before drinking does anything to the Fluoride levels, I live in Australia, lived with my grandmother growing up and she insisted on boiling all water before drinking.
Im now in my 30's and very healthy. If boiling doesnt work, is there a proccess that does ???

Nope. Not a thing. There is nothing to "kill."

The only methods that I am aware of to remove fluoride are reverse osmosis and perhaps that water purification unit Dean Kamen invented and has available.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hi,

Not sure if any of you know this but fluoride calcifies the pineal gland.
Pineal gland: en.wikipedia.org...

The pineal gland looks like a pine cone and is located within the center of the brain.
Our pineal gland is our link with the spiritual world.

When we die the gland empties itself, when someone takes ayahuasca it also empties itself.

The Vatican courtyard has the largest pine cone statue in the world.
historical.benabraham.com...

Adding fluoride to the water was never about keeping our teeth healthy.
The primary goal was and is to calcify the pineal so that "access" to the "spirit" world becomes harder and harder.

Removing this link keeps us locked in this material world, and who wants that?

Research and think about it.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think it is great that this station is making a big deal about this.

Why?

Well now they have opened up a can of worms for debate.

Best approach is not to draw any attention to a situation if you want to retain control of the masses, now they will have to deal with it.

People are waking up.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

An uninformed man was shown on Channel 9 complaining that his children would no longer have the fluoride that they need for their teeth.

No problem. Add a bit of roach powder to their drinks each day to make up for it.

The good thing about the media's reaction to this is it makes them stand out for who they really are.

reply to post by Drewdatt

I'm soooooo glad someone else understands this!!

[edit on 23/9/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Does anybody know if boiling your water first and letting it cool before drinking does anything to the Fluoride levels

Boiling will result in evaporation, and will actually concentrate fluoride levels.

Distillation will work.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Or you could move to where I live! We don't have any fluoride in our water. Thankfully people protested and it wasn't put in. I remember a teacher when I was in school that was mad it wasn't put in, of course he was in the Army Reserve. My teeth are fine without it!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
well what's to say that hasn't already been said?? of course this is disgusting to me, and i really hope people take the time to research this important subject on their own. unfortunately though, i know most won't...

i also wanted to back the people up who said fluoride calcifies your pineal gland, making it harder and harder to dream and meditate as you age. i believe this is the link that got me researching more into the "fluoride scam":

www.viewzone.com...

there're also MANY research books out there regarding this conspiracy, which can now finally be proven as true!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
As someone who has put some effort in going flouride free, something which I am close to doing, I can say that the results are palpable. Better memory, more energy, more synchronicity and connection to the god mind.

Flouride does nothing but keep you at a lower frequency, keeps you from yourself. It keeps you under control of others. As other people on ATS and elsewhere have documented, it is nothing but NAZI population control chemical technology, and has no place in a just and good society.

Flouridation of water is, above all that, an insult to God, who supports a system where pure water is a birthright of every living being. The way we use water and how incredibly wrong it is will be part of the mass awakening.

We need to use pure water taken out of the ground or from the moutainsides, filtered and cooled by mother earth. There is no healthier drink, and it makes up 70% of us. Water is key, and it's an even bigger conspiracy than 911.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
For those who are looking for an alternative to fluoride... you don't need an alternative. Your teeth will be just fine if you stop consuming the toxic food supply that causes your teeth to rot in the first place.

I experienced a very big change in the condition (and look and feel) of my teeth after I went on a strictly organic diet (no processed foods). The junk in the food supply causes tons of illness and disease AND obesity.

Stay away from all that stuff and your health will improve overall.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer

This makes me sick. That is very disturbing to me that the media would try to upset people over fluoride, which is not good for anything.

www.roguegovernment.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Dude! Where have you been all of the past 20 years? It's the media! Their job is no longer to report the news, but to shock and awe their audience into ratings! Does this honestly surprise you?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

This is great information!

I recently learned that my county started adding fluoride to our water in January of this year.

I am gearing up and stocking my arsenal for an attack on the PTB for this poor decision. So every bit of information helps me. And this news encourages me to step up the pace!

I'm about half way through a book called The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson. It discusses all the players in this scam and how it came into being. The government has known about the toxicity of fluoride since the 1930s, possibly even the 1800s.

We get enough poison pumped into us from the environment every day without adding fluoride to our water.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join