It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Warns Staged Financial Crisis Part Of Fascist Coup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately this isn't unexpected. The downside to the capitalist experiment is that it has long been expected that eventually one of the companies gets to the top.

When that happens, they naturally take the government into their own hands to ensure the country does what is beneficial to the corporation at the top... you can see examples of this all the way throughout the history of capitalism... a minor example would be the hoops minor businesses have to jump through just to release a product, hoops the major companies have rallied to have in place, because it's easier for large corporations to waltz through them. Licensing, certifications, the like.

As I said. In a country that panders to the will of the companies within it... eventually a few companies climb to the top. Corporations will do what is in their best interest... if you're at the top, your best interest becomes being the government.

Capitalism, like Communism, can't survive as a free society. They have but two choices... come to terms with their true nature as Capitalist or Communist, or restart the system completely.

It looks like the US is simply coming to terms with it's nature as a Capitalist society.

Other countries chose to mix systems. The one main goal of many nations is to remain free and represented completely by the people.
The US goal isn't to remain free... it's to remain represented by the highest bidder. The freedom part was simply a starting point... you've long since left it.

Looks like the arms industry is that highest bidder.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I find something odd, well, when one thinks of it, it`s really the norm. I have listened to some of the questions put to a few of the representatives and congressmen from the people out here. One of the questions being, "Why not get rid of the Federal Reserve and go back to a government run banking system?". Now, the question is asked in variuos ways, but in the end, is asking why are we keeping a system that does not work? What I found, was the fact that the answers always talked around the question, like they did not want to address it directly. This tells me who really runs Washington, and it`s not the politicians, but the Fed.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think Alexandrovna's article is great. More excerpt:

No time needs to be wasted on hearings as we already now have in writing, formally as presented to Congress, the intentions of this administration to nullify Congressional powers permanently, to alter Judicial powers permanently, and to openly steal public funds using as blackmail the total collapse of the US economy if these powers are not handed over. You do see how this is blackmail, do you not? You do see how this is a manufactured crisis precisely designed to be used as blackmail, do you not?

The other option, the one I have long prayed we would never need to even consider, is a total revolution. But, If Congress won't act in its own self-defense, in the defense of democracy, in defense of us - the people who have elected them to protect us from this very danger - then what is left for us to do? I don't want to see it come down to this, but I fear that it will. Put your party politics aside right now. We are in a crisis so dangerous that should these people succeed in their coup, your party affiliation will no longer matter, your American flag will be a nice collectible item of something that once was, and your version of God will be worshiped in secrecy because your freedoms will be owned by the few.

You are no longer Republicans, Democrats, or any shade of voter. You do not live in a swing state or a solid colored state. You are simply this: an American. That is the only side that matters. So call your members of Congress and demand, no, declare that unless they do their duty to the Constitution and to us, we will move to the streets - not because we want to, but because our founding fathers demanded this duty of each and every citizen in the face of such a domestic enemy. Demand - as is your right - that this bill be voted against and demand - as is your right - that the people plotting this treachery be held to account. We are either a nation of laws or we are no longer a democracy. Pick a side, because there won't be another time, another moment, another chance to be a patriot.

I'm thrilled that there are so many people coming out against this bailout. On and off of ATS.

I'm not surprised by the neo-con reaction to her article though - the truth is dangerous and to have the coup spelled out so plainly for all to read in the MSM has got to be a thorn in their side.

[edit on 23/9/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is another 'liberal' person, if you havn't heard of her she's like Democrats Rush Limbaugh. Except she backs up what she says, with research into laws and news articles etc...
www.therandirhodesshow.com.../archives/88-Monday,-September-22,-2008.html

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I am very afraid of this bill.

If you have the English skills of a sixth grader or better.....you, of course, would percieve that the sh%^ has hit the fan.

No matter what they do they are going to be damned.

Maybe President Bush is more enlightened than we thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Can't log in cause I'm at the office but I just saw this on CNN...a commentary by Ron Paul! I couldn't believe my eyes and had to make sure everyone saw this. Couldn't start a new thread so I thought it could fit here.

CNN commentary

Adnil

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by anachryon

good overview & breakdown.

i notice that all the banker and financial Elites are falling over each other ...
to Declare the $700Billion program is the only solution and the $700 Billion has to started Immediately.... or the whole system will collapse !

scare tactics to the maximum, imho

A little thought, and one can see that if several 1,000s of small up-start businesses....made up from the tens of thousands of laid off brokers & wall street technicions during the last year of financial industry mayhem.

These small business could get some SBA funding (nowhere near the $700B sum which can/will get circulated over-&-over) to have start-up companies which could buy several of those toxic mortgage-assets that cannot sell and are clogging up the credit conveyor belt....

restructure the toxic mortgage which might be bought for .50cents on the dollar, make the formerly toxic debt a conforming mortgage loan,
any costs for setting readjusted terms, loan ammount & loan rate would be recouped at the sale of the new and conforming mortgage loan that will then be a marketable commodity.
American enterprise & ingenunity is the proper way to get out of this quicksand mortgage-credit mess,

instead of just throwing a $700Billion Pot-Of-Gold at the feet of the 'Disasters of the Universe'=formerly the legendary Masters-of-the-universe/Banker Elites

alas, i think it's too late already... as I see, the Congressional votes are already counted before the bill is even finalized...

with all the banker elites, like Paulson saying:
..'we cannot exact executive pay cuts...'(in the bailout funding program)...'as institutions aren't going to participate....
... "(and as such) 'This won't work the way we need it.."
just what do you make of that idea/statement?

more plith from the elite:

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Starred and flagge, but this isn't really news to me. The financial crisises (sp?) have always been staged. At least as far back as Napoleon and the Rothschild takeover of England's bank.

EXACTLY!! Starred!

I always chuckle when people say "Bush's New World Order", I think to myself:

"Don't you mean Albert Pike's New World Order?" I wasn't aware Bush was alive in 1871.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is all starting to have a deja vu feel to it. Remember that it was banking/financial manipulation that brought on the crash of '29 and the subsequent Depression. Just as the Depression hit, Prescott Bush and the affluent elite attempted to enlist the Republican WWI war hero, Smedley Butler, to lead an army of WWI vets as the brawn behind a planned coup d'etat. They didn't count on Butler actually having scruples. It's clear they learned from that failed attempt. These are exceedingly perilous times people.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The takeover , up until this point was stealthy, and I have little doubt that many who are in Congress are looking at the future of themselves, thier children as well as thier Grandchildren.

The truth about Congress may lie in the very self deception to which power deludes the holder.

If so, then of course the bill will go through, we will begin to see the results of the bill and within six months from now it will dawn upon a minority of its citizens that the United States of America is no longer all Apple Pie.

The bitter aftertaste of this coup will be the Theætetus upon which some will act.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Welcome to the next stage of the NWO's plan.....the "LAND GRAB"...because that's what this boils down to. And as I am righting this I am listening to the talking monkey GB at the UN talk about his favorite topic...terrorism
With the global financial meltdown happening....he is talking about terrorism! ...when will the American people wake up and realize this is the biggest con game in history. It is nothing more than larceny....they should all be rounded up and hung in front of the capitol building in DC. Then of course have the Beach Boy's play a concert.

[edit on 9/23/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
News Flash: The USA is already Fascist.

1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
2.) Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
3.) Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.) Supremacy of the Military
5.) Rampant Sexism
6.) Controlled Mass Media
7.) Obsession with National Security
8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined
9.) Corporate Power is Protected
10.) Labor Power is Suppressed
11.) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment
13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
14. Fraudulent Elections

This *Staged Financial Crisis* - It’s been coming for a long time.
Right along with the Governments desire to turn the USA over to the Amero.
Bye Bye Sovereignty.
What your seeing is a Coup.
And once all property is owned - and not by the people?
The Amero is right around the corner, along with the NAU.
Next step - One/New World Order.

...taps...

[edit on 23-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
What I find very mysterious about this whole banking crisis, is how all the banks had problems at the same exact time? That is ludicrous! There is no one that this many MAJOR organizations all HAPPEN to run out of money at the same exact time. No way, no how. And for this to make major headlines only now smells of an official cover-up. We were not hearing for months in advance how these companies were losing billions and could be bankrupt if something is not done. We did not find out until it was too late. These people had a responsiblity to their share holders and their clients and they got away with going under without informing those it mattered most too.

That's because banks lend to each other, they have something called the LIBOR which is basically the rate they lend to each other. LIBOR skyrocketed, when no bank wanted to lend to the other bank because they feared that they might not get their money back
Geez people, go to school. I hardly call Prison Planet a reliable source, and I hardly call ignoring economics to back some sort of conspiracy as denying ignorance.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I hear the Treasury Secretary will aslo have the power to sell these bailed properties as he sees fit.

Most likely, right back to those who lost their a**.

Frineds in control of frineds losses, and friends repurchasing the same for pennies on the dollar.

If congress allows this kind of power to be controled by one man, the Treasury Secretary, then we are doomed.

It looks that way. Here's another view
en.wikipedia.org...

I forgot to mention, I've never seen an invester working as a public employee of our government.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Skydancer]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

These are exceedingly perilous times people.

They are only 'perilous times' if you don't have the Lord as your saviour. The books of Daniel and Revelation has told people for over 2,000 years what is going to happen.

The One World government is right around the corner. No one wants to listen.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Welcome to the next stage of the NWO's plan.....the "LAND GRAB"...because that's what this boils down to. And as I am righting this I am listening to the talking monkey GB at the UN talk about his favorite topic...terrorism
With the global financial meltdown happening....he is talking about terrorism! ...when will the American people wake up and realize this is the biggest con game in history. It is nothing more than larceny....they should all be rounded up and hung in front of the capitol building in DC. Then of course have the Beach Boy's play a concert.

GB this, and GB that...

When will you people STOP focusing on the puppets themselves, and ignore the REAL leadership pulling the STRINGS???????

GB this, GB that..... John Kerry is a Skull and Bonesman too, do you think ANYTHING would have been different if Kerry had won in 2004????

No, these men are PUPPETS. Deny ignorance for Pete's sake and focus on those pulling the damn STRINGS!!! The Rothschilds, the CFR, the Federal Reserve...

Come on people, wake up!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Great post there Mercenary!

That read was a real scare. Talking about trillions of dollars...
Man, the wreck is going down. Better get out before I drown!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This may seem like a dumb thing to say as I'm an observer outside the USA and not a 'trader'... BUT!!

Have any of you thought about asking for your share certificates in all these bail out companies,since it's your own tax money that is being used?

$8,000 each should buy a lot of shares surely.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

First off I could care less about John Kerry
And just who are us people? I mentioned GB because as I stated in my post at the time I was typing it he was giving his final speech at the UN and talking about terrorism instead of the global meltdown. So since he is still our President , I thought I would point that out. Step off you high horse for a moment and understand that I do realize this go's beyond the President.But since you seem to think you have the answers then why don't you tell us who is to blame then?...because no one else can seem to determine the exact people to point the finger at.
All you did was rattle off the people of a list that has been known for a long time.....So what exactly are you doing about it then.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Would somebody be kind enough to explain to me what happens to us, the average peon if/when the economy falls. I am living paycheck to paycheck right now. I have a home, mortgage, bills, children etc. the same as most people. I do not have any money I can stash under my mattress and I don't have any money to buy gold. However, I do have guns and bullets. What should I be doing to prepare for this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join