It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Disclosure Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've been watching videos of this project and their fascinating.

www.youtube.com...

Seems like alot of people in government are aware of this massive coverup and are willing to go before congress to tell their story under oath.
What do you guys think of this? I dont see it being discussed here anywhere....

Here is another interesting link I'd like to share with you guys : www.alienconspiracy.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
THis is a great clip from the project : www.youtube.com...

The person in the clip describes how he was told about an alian base on the back side of the moon in the 60s.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Cydonia2012]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Im surprised to see no responses! Has this been discussed here in the past? I find it very exciting and interesting that so many people in the government are willing to come forth and discuss what they know. I mean, is this real or a big internet hoax?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Cydonia2012]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

Thanks for posting... I find this project interesting too. I check the Disclosure project website quite often but nothing much happens.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonia2012

Seems like

Let me get this straight. You watched a youtube video, and from that you are telling me that there is a massive government coverup? What exactly are they covering up and why?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
hey, those are some nice videos.

I'd really like to see what the skeptics think about some of the more unknown footage that's compiled in there ^_^.

Some of that is common knowledge to me, while other parts aren't.

Whatever the case, interesting videos ^_^.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

My understanding is there was a group movement that began in 1993 by Steven Greer, but it just "died out".

I bought a couple CD's about The Disclosure Project quite a few years back and yes there were many very credible people ready to come forward and testify before the Senate and House Committee, however, for reasons not made public, our government and the governments of the rest of the planet just don't seem interested.

One theory is that our world governments are already "in the know" that "they" are here and have struck a bargin with "them" or sold the rest of us out.

David Icke has a couple good books that may explain why, "The Biggest Secret" and "Global Conspiracy".

Another good book is The Gods of Eden by William Bramley.

video.google.com...

The movement has pretty much been swept under the carpet and as far as I know not too much has come of it.

Why? Not because, "they don't exist" but (and this is my humble opinion) as long as we keep debating among ourselves do they or don't they exist, and "there's no hard proof" presented to the general public we will never have a united front.

United we stand, divided we fall. In war, if you can make your enemy fight amongst themselves, you've won half the battle.

Another possible theory is that these folks / beings came from another dimension and have the technology to "cloak" (become invisible) or exist at a different frequency level.

The biggest secret, many believe "they've" been here for a long time.

Below are a couple more video links, hope you find them helpful.

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on 22-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Steven Greer.. has tried to get this going since 1992... but he lacks any credibility in the ufo investigative network. look him up .. at ufowatchdog.com

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

they have done some recent things,but mainstream media is not allowed to do full on disclosure yet as you can see...hehe

The Disclosure Project May 9th 2001 National Press Club Conference
video.google.com...

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Good to see some favorable responses to this. Its very iteresting indeed! As to the united front, you're right, it will never happen, at least not until something earthshattering is documented in the main stream media. But our society/civilization looks down on this subject and is widely ridiculed in many instances. Another great person to look up is William Cooper, Ive listened to his speeches and he is fascinating. Here is a link www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Bill Cooper is an American Hero in my opinion.

not a one liner

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

What strikes me is that this Conference was 5 months before 9/11 and I think it would maybe have gotten more attention if not for that terrible day. Does that make sense to anybody else? The mainstream media is shameful for not giving "The Disclosure Project" massive "air time." Wouldn't it be great if someone with Mega Dollars had a news network for UFO"S

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
reply to post by Skipper1975

What strikes me is that this Conference was 5 months before 9/11 and I think it would maybe have gotten more attention if not for that terrible day. Does that make sense to anybody else? The mainstream media is shameful for not giving "The Disclosure Project" massive "air time." Wouldn't it be great if someone with Mega Dollars had a news network for UFO"S

yup crazy how 911 happened right after the press conference and kind of derailed the whole project in a way. As far as the the mainstream media goes, the most "credible" program to talk about the subject has been Larry King IMO but we need much more than that .

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I agree with you 100%! Larry King is the ONLY mainstream media person having anything to do with it. I just can't figure out why! Dosen't the Media realize that if they "air" more about it the attention would be greatly increased!! Go figure!

top topics

join