It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stock Market Is A Fraud - Proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Reinhardt is giving people solid information albeit in a humorous and sometimes difficult to follow fashion.

I for one, would appreciate a Texas / Southern version of his website translated into straight talk but the target audience is obviously college reading level or higher.

Anyone who thinks the financial markets are not manipulated needs to work on seeing the big picture type of thinking and learn to detach from their own "I'm the center of the universe" point of view. A lot of us make big bucks working overtime to build that focus and egotism in people, however - it's a huge challenge, I know.

People always wonder what the true power of the "elite" is. In short, quite a bit of it is that they know the true and unedited history of our little planet. They also get to write the history books the rest of "us" read. It's funny how Americans always think we're taught "correct" history when even our own countries history is butchered by the revisionists. Hell, they barely even teach the edited version these days.

Study the mafia - they were one of the more "public" faces of these intelligence and finance operations created by elites who fell out of the nest and had to earn their trade using less typical personnel and resources. They have a few games and they play them the same way. Over and over with upgrades as needed.

Global finance is no different, just better PR, better suits and higher wages.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I was just reading the updated 26th September edition of Reinhardt's site Enterprise Corruption.

Where the hell did these pitiful failures go to school?
Answer: Harvard
Note: Harvard started out as a religious school. It is the central planner for white-collar crime.
Notice they just keep failing, and failing, and failing, and failing, and smiling.. and their blind-trusts just keep adding up.
THE PRIMARY FUNCTION OF GOVERNMENT (ALL GOVERNMENT) IS TO PRETEND TO FAIL

How true, I made a comment a while back on a thread with reference the inability of people entrusted with the responsibility (politicians) to do justice to their position, whilst always failing to deliver what they had promised - thats politics folks!

Also, what is with this Reinhardt - Roswell issue?

And.. one last note for today.
The Roswell, New Mexico thingy was WAY to simple.
That one is solved. move on.

If it is way too simple & solved, please explain (and prove) for us 'simpletons' that a Mig crashed near Roswell with Rolls Royce engines??? Now he is being arrogant!

Some research needed on the page but very interesting read nonetheless. Interesting that Reinhardt stated that the weekend was the time for deals to be done - this w/e is no exception. However, where does the 06th and 07th fit into the larger schism?

Also, a question to Reinhardt, what is your opinion of Ron Paul's continual assessment of the economic situation / debasement. Do you think he is a genuine Joe that wants to see criminal prosecutions or is he a necessary evil to those holding the chips?

B

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It seems he made another prediction or suggestion for October, 6 2008

”HANDCUFF ONE OF THE BASTARDS!”

September 30th 2008 10:16

30/09/2008

When did Lincoln free the slaves?

I’ll give you the answer Monday, October 06 2008.

I wonder what his means
Could it be the stock market crash or just another big bank failing?

Lets keep this thread alive and find out

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have been following Reinhardt...closely...to say the least. I wanted to pass along some info and an earlier conversation I had with him this morning..

~~R~~~~~

"I would sell Microsoft today"

"the across the board market may likely rise on optimism of the Senate bill but don't wait until Friday to sell MS and maybe a few other Washington companies?

there is nothing to lose and everything to gain

"if you would be so kind as to post what i write today on a xxxxx group so it can be hard-coded time-stamped?

I knew what I was doing a year and a half ago and in July 08 and I have never made any other stock predictions other than those"

~~~~
www.google.com...

As per his previous predictions, if you have been playing at home than you know about his theory on Legatus and the "pilgrimages" and the effects he has seen them have on the companies that are in the "home town" 'pilgrimages'.

His site is now up for a first page reading only...apparently his online persona has attracted some 'colorful' folks and he has made it password protected that has restricted most people from entering.

This is an exciting time to watch and see if someones "hobby" could kick off a better understanding of how the markets are manipulated by the few...a few who up to now had remained mostly unknown.

Ishtahota

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I've been following this thread for a while. It may also be that the House stalls a vote on the "bailout" til late that night and ultimately rejects it again, causing an even worse situation in the stock market on the 6th (the following Monday).

I know there's been a lot of threads about the bailout, the economy, what the repercussions of this will be, but I can see something really bad happening here like a complete and total failure of our paperless society coming around pretty soon here.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There is another thread for discussing Reinhardt's 'suggestions & predictions'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Will someone please tell me where to get a password for his site?

I was following him on google dow since abt june 08. I was at his site when he started it, but there wasn't much there and I didn't get back till today. I'm trying to catch up. Very intriquing.....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Socially, I think we cannot stop them. You put your life on the table , Ibeleive that you would beg borrow and steal to remain living. At least that's what we see. Bail out whom or what, but bailout. I notice we screamed for our cut so it at least touched on some tax exemptions. We need to contact the person in charge of direct bailout. The one with the "pay to the order of" checks. Bottom of the ninth, bailout takes a lead at third, 3 out, margin called, Veto leans in for the sign, and the pitch is still wild and high. Congress only fileded half of that one. I think they ought to just stick to the sliding payment or throw one of those ballons at it. We'll pay but later.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
AMAZING......

A panic sets in when the original bail out plan is rejected by the house. The market drops over 700 and the cause is stated to be the failed bail out. Next day, without a bail out the market rebounds 500+.

Now after the bail out is passed the market is tanking.

talk about manipulation.......

We can't continue to live in debt as a country.

I hope wall street burns.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

I am new to the reinhardt phenom, and can't access much of his password protected site.

Too bad. The Roswell incident was very likely related to time travel, the wreckage yellow book 'looking glass' dan burisch describes probably in the hands of the influential, a prediction device.

Therefore, one can know future events with increasinig degrees of certainty as the event approaches. Reinhardt may have access to the info, posting close to 10.6 date (9.30 post), to 'clinch the prediction.'

THAT makes the most connect the dots sense - he has a prediction tool we don't, and he dropped the clue of Roswell.

Disclaimer: i am a john titor fan, and titor remarks he thought UFO's/ET's were othe, more advancedr time travelers.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Has any one been to the Legatus site. there will be another pilgramige in febuary of 2009. this one will be in Bermuda. what i can gather from this is that the vatican is going around collecting wealth, or should i say that this group is collecting wealth under the cover of the vatican. somthing here smell very fishy and it aint the fish. I have one question how many other churches are in on this same type of activity.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
really good move by troy

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The stock market has always been a fraud. As the EU intelligence informs poker players on which card the opponent has, so the politicians and the state manipulate the stock market, and informs their "privileged" stock market players about which producy is going to win and which one is going to lose. It's all political, and it is dressed up as if it were a technical economic issue. The west has always depicted the stock market to be "the real thing". In reality it's just a fairy tale for pseudo-intellectual kids who want to be lied to, and therefore believe in capitalism. In reality of course every change of value that happens in the stock market is solely and exclusively dependent on political events and other decisions taken by politicians. The stock market is only a place to satisfy parasitical appetites of mouth foaming corrupt and depraved "investors". Basically is western extreme comunism!
The difference from soviet comunism, is that in the soviet communist junta the corrupt and depraved were in jail.
In this protocapitalism, they are given money and satisfaction to all their whims, becuase the political ruling class is actually dirtier, more degenerate and more corrupt that the corrupts.

For these and many more reasons the imminent collapse of the EU (the source of this kind of economic system) is an absolute benefit for the overall well-being of the planet!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join