It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stock Market Is A Fraud - Proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

the catholic equity funds is a "social fund"

The Catholic Funds, a Milwaukee-based socially responsible investment (SRI) firm that advocates Catholic values, similarly places stock in the value of transformation

www.socialfunds.com...

ave maria mutual funds is, I think, the management group for this and a few other funds. they seem to promote sound investing coupled with moral responsibility
www.avemariafund.com...

and here's the part that should give everyone a nice laugh.

the ave maria fund promotes faith based moral responsibilty and who is their financial adviser?

Schwartz Investment Counsel, Inc.

sounds like the catholic funds are following the age old wisdom that Jesus saves but Moses invests.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I to believe the whole financial system is a scam to make a few people ever richer, but aren't there computer models that speculate on what happens where and when? I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to produce off from past trends of companies and markets.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm wondering if Paulson is going to be found out as being in deeper in this financial mess than is being let on. I definitely don't think he is on the up and up, but it will be interesting to see if he will be the fall guy. He just looks a bit scared, like getting this deal is personal.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It doesn't hurt to be prepared
besides if this is all a scam then, we will all find out the first weeks of october.

I do believe things are changing, the markets are being led by the hand of the few over the many, as some have pointed out.
I'd rather be safe than sorry, its time to move the money from those inversion funds before TSHTF, I think I'll buy some land in Ecuador, as George Green has said...

Keep your head up!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sleuth, the market can only be rigged to a point. Firstly, companies like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were destined to fail. I keep an eye on financial journals. All the value centered gurus believed this would happen. The only thing the elite get to control is when they fail. They selected the time where the stock market does the absolute worst any ways, September. So yes there is no doubt in my mind they chose the date and time of the meltdown headlines, but I strongly believe they only have a limited control over it.

Had I had money to invest you can be sure I would have been very short in September because I read about the September crash idea and I was about as sure of it as you could be. Not because of the rumor but because they had an opportunity to choose the time and September made sense from a make-it-work point of view. The political timing was really bad, so this shows that the power circles out there are not so tight and they are not in harmony at all. The only bad thing is that I'd bet they all agree the world is dramatically overpopulated.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The first thing i thought when i heard about the stock market crash was that it was a fraud. Another planned operation to do something, but i could not figure out what the point would be

i have one question, who profits from the stock market crash??

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPayt

hey! take a look at this thread, maybe it will answer some of your questions regarding who benefits from the chaos

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPayt

Hey when you can buy a bank or a business for pennies your quids in!

I like these you tube articles on the matter

I think the American money guy (the one on the board asking for the $700billion) touched upon the collapse being the fault of allowing a central bank system to exist

You can view the rest from www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

If he has to he has to... What I imagine that this could become a full time job for him if it is not already! Obviously something he likes doing but you still got to pay the bills (oh all right maybe not your mortgage, rent, car or credit cards much longer but at least a man/woman needs to eat!)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Can someone find out what Bank of America role is in this fiasco?? or ask rienhardt.

As you know BofA is the largest bank in the world with more then a 1.4 trillion dollars, are they just a control holding until thing get straight, or are they the player that are coming out of the shadow?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Alright, I thought I would step in as I have been following Reinhardt related posts and looking up references hours and hours every day just to try and determine what is going on and how Reinhardt, so far this year, has been relatively reliable with his predictions. Having money in the markets is definitely motivating as you lose money when you are wrong. I highly recommend it. Having said that, I think I can add to the discussion.

Enterprisecorruption.com is seemingly hosted out of Utah. Now, I know he could pretty much host his site anywhere and live somewhere else, but the hosting provider seems relatively local. It’s not like a hosting company you would select by doing searches through Google, and his dislike for outsourcing (e.g. Enron and India Tech centers) is readily apparent, so it makes much more sense that he actually lives in Utah where his site is hosted, not Waleska, Georgia. I could be wrong…but I don’t think so.

And what else is in Utah? Salt Lake City, the headquarters of the Mormon church. This isn’t to say he is a Mormon (I doubt it), but he obviously knows one or two, and in his conversations with people who live near him, it makes sense that he has run across this Mormon belief:

“ Mormonism teaches that Jesus and Lucifer are brothers who competed for the opportunity to become the savior of planet earth. Jesus' plan won approval and Lucifer rebelled and became the tempter and deceiver of planet Earth.” -- www.whatismormonism.com...

Hmmm…brothers? Being an extremely intelligent person, he’s since followed the train of thought that if Jesus and Lucifer were brothers, and the Pope is the representation of Jesus on earth while the catholic church is the representation of religion itself on earth (figuratively speaking, both good and evil combined), there MUST be an evil arm which “completes” the bodily representation of God on earth—an evil branch of the Vatican. He has since found the “black” representation of God on earth, which is the inverse of Jesus and his disciples: the black pope, and the warriors of that pope, the Knights of Malta.

What he mostly refers to is an organization called Legatus, which was founded by one of these Knights of Malta, Thomas Monaghan. His reasoning must be, if the black pope were truly the puppeteer of the “evil” branch of the Vatican, the Knights of Malta are trained to do his bidding. This makes archetypal sense on several levels—just watch a Star Wars episode. At the top, there can be only one, and everyone underneath, like the military, are trained to do the Black pope’s bidding. But Reinhardt has taken this one step beyond conspiracy theory and has actually attempted to PROVE it: utilizing the transaction logs of corporations and institutions owned or controlled by the Knights of Malta to see if they are laundering money to the Vatican.

Besides, what good is knowing about a conspiracy if you can’t profit from it?

Reinhardt seems to be operating under the assumption that the Vatican not only pulls our spiritual strings, but ALSO pulls our material strings, and his curiosity in such a matter has progressed to the point where he is now able to seemingly predict the stock market, under the assumption that it is all manipulated by banks and institutions owned by the Vatican, all of which answer to the black pope, the brother of the white pope, who symbolically work together to “own” life on planet earth, both material and spiritual aspects of it, evil and good, war and peace, [enter your opposite here].

Anyway, there’s my two cents.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Five bucks say "Reinhardt" goes commercial with his website at www.enterprisecorruption.com... and charges a subscription fee to access his "accurate and valuable information" in the near future.

"If you're good at something, get paid for it"
Joker

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is a really interesting thread. The prediction is October 1st? I find it interesting because I saw this video on youtube.com....

www.youtube.com...

I think this may be related to a complete collapse of the U.S. economy. You know from personal experience when you have messed up your finances so bad that recovery is impossible without bankruptcy. Well nations don't exactly file bankruptcy. I'm not sure how they go about discharging debt but the U.S. cannot afford its current debt load.

All this comes on the heals of a story that to me smells like the Fed being out of money and having to go to other nations begging for money in order to loan money to US banks.

money.cnn.com...

These may all be related. BTW read down further in the CNN story and see where the $30 billion is just the 2nd phase in a round of begging. Reciprocal currency agreement? What a clever term. It seems so harmless.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is just too astonishing.....I am trying to get my head round this but its makes my head hurt.....I start reading one section then link off to another then another then another.......there is no simple explanation for this and Reindhart is very clued up.......

btw TruthSleuth, I found your website through a link from google finance....just listening to the audio files you put up....I'd like to know more about Bill Gates though...

[edit on 24/9/2008 by booda]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's so simple with broke americans. After the rent is paid, next month won't be so bad because we don't have to pay the back to school bills. This month was horrendous because we had to pay tuitions and so forth. However every 2nd week of the month will have a little sick feeling to it until our debts are paid. It's just the way broke american goes.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

Hey Shermanium.....did you read them all - quite boring till 3rd from the bottom - The Walt Disney Company - item No. 6 - Approve/Amend Terms of Existing Poison Pill ????? What is that all about ?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If the market crashes on OCT 2nd here is why www.sec.gov... this rule should have never been imposed and as soon as it expires the market is going to sell off. Not that hard to predict its just the way inefficient markets act when brought back to equilibrium.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Of course PIMCO will manage the bail out for nothing:

Managing Bailout: He'd Do it for Nothing

espcially when this guys works there

TextMr. Gross had been advocating such a move for more than a year, at the same time that he was moving more than 60 percent of his fund’s assets into government-agency bonds. The shift in investment strategy began in earnest shortly after Pimco hired Alan Greenspan, the former Federal Reserve chairman, as an adviser last year.

plus his team valuing the new slop the gov't bought may get first dibs at buying it - undervalued of course!

anyone know where Reinhardt is at? he posting on any boards

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by droos

anyone know where Reinhardt is at? he posting on any boards

Reinhardt's blog:

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is my first post. I received this message from Dr. Boylan at UFOFacts. I know there a few disinformant users on this website so I ask the good people - Learn to discern lies... Some people are incredibly negative or counterproductive on their responses. Dr. Boylan means no harm and his energy is very positive and full of love. His answer raises the validity of the enterprisecorruption website that this financial crisis was engineered.

A lot of our representatives are surrounded by fear about this financial crisis and some of them are cabal-controlled. Pray for them and most importantly, send them love. Ask them to serve you, us, the people, and not the corrupt corporations. Be fearless my friends and brothers.

This is an email reply to a question from a UFOFacts user:

Dr. Boylan,
Do you have information whether this financial crisis in some way engineered by the Cabal?
If so, what would be their intent?
Rusty

ANSWER:

You mean this 7/10 trillion dollar rip-off of American pockets was planned a couple years ago by the Cabal, and all the play signals for orchestrating the Meltdown were distributed at the June Bilderberg Group meeting?
Do tell.
Why? Because they get bailed out of the bad debts their corporations are holding.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join