It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stock Market Is A Fraud - Proof

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Please check reinhardt's site, he has screen shots of your communication with him

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Extremely interesting material coming from him.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Five bucks say "Reinhardt" goes commercial with his website at www.enterprisecorruption.com... and charges a subscription fee to access his "accurate and valuable information" in the near future.

Those of you who have followed the developments tonight (Sept 22, from 9pm EST on) on his website would've seen some clues...he did ask everyone to take screen shots for he was erasing the top posts soon.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I saw the same thing that it said something like "Matt and... are good guys" or something like that and in "2 minutes" he was going to delete it.

I refresh the page an it was gone.

But still this guy is something else
and his predictions are amazing!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
He has been right twice and they weren't some "I'm psychic believe me because I'm sparkley" reasons either. My guess is that he would have a section that would be subscription in order to make some money to pay for his site/newsletter or whatever. Nothing wrong with that. Many sites have ads on them to support the site (which can be expensive), or offer subscriptions for greater content.

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with that. Everything costs money, regardless of what you are trying to accomplish.

But I like Reinhardt, so maybe I'm biased.

Let's see what happens on the 6th...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know,
Reinhardt never showed up on that radio show.

I didn't want to make a one line post
Because that is what annoys the most!

[edit on 22-9-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
anyone get a copy of the chat? wouldn't mind seeing what was said there. Email me if anyone has a transcript please =)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
TruthSleuth posted a link to DL it in one of the chat rooms.

Recorded conference call

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So, is the prediction for October 2nd or October 6th?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well, that was a disappointment to say the least. I can't believe I just wasted an hour of my life on that.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
So, is the prediction for October 2nd or October 6th?

"The following is not a prediction it is only advice and suggestion:

I would not wait until Monday October 06 2008 to think about selling risky holdings.

I would think Wednesday, Oct 01 2008

(insert humor here) This would force a lot of backdating of executive “transactions” and more documents to shred ;-) "

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Troy (who just joined ATS, and posted in this thread) posted this on the Google Forum. Sorry in advance if I am braking the rules by quoting it, or if it has been posted already:

finance.google.com... cef5a2

Ok, so... with this ban on shorts expiring October 2nd (or 3rd?
Doesn't matter...) On the Legatus website, they listed their 2008 Fall
Summit here in Seattle on October 2-4.

The timing on this is really starting to freak me out. Like Reinhardt
said:

"from what I have seen the local (non-Rome) junkets tend to attract a
significant gathering of politicos in whatever area they take place
and the local stocks of companies in those locales and states are
affected in a negative way on a smaller scale "

Umm... WaMu anyone? If the shorts start going apesh*t again on the 2nd
and 3rd, we could see a collapse of WaMu that following weekend.
Assuming no bailout/merger for them in the meantime. Thoughts? Has
anyone directly emailed Reinhardt to ask what his thoughts are? Or to
see how life in the Bahamas is with his newly acquired millions?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
maybe that's the date the Reinhardts novel goes on sale?

(just kidding, Mr R)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks Ledbedder, I had already downloaded and listened to the radio show, which quite frankly was crap. I wanted to hear more about what Reinhardt had to say. Someone at that site needs to work on their audio levels etc...

I was actually interested to know, did you guys talk in text chat? Was Reinhardt there and did he communicate any useful information?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
He was there. He answered a few questions, but it seemed like he was taking down our questions and will respond on his site soon (tomorrow?).

If he is right about the oct dates then I really don't know what to think. What's that saying? Once is an accident,twice is a coincidence, three times it's a conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
what questions were asked?

how do you know it was really him?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
what questions were asked?

how do you know it was really him?

Stuff about the Jesuits, is this crash going to affect the credit unions... things like that. I can't remember all of them, it was moving pretty fast and my husband was watching the football game really loudly and I was distracted lol.

It was him because he was posting in real time on his site some things I and others said. I told him thank you for being there tonight and he posted u r welcome on his site right after. So I'm pretty sure it was him.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the prompt reply.

Please forgive me if i seemed snippy in asking if it was really him.

"Deny Ignorance"

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This guy is clearly a fake. He has promised to show up twice (once on this board and one on the conf call) and he doesn't show. Then he appears in a chat room and takes down the questions so he can answer them later?

Please. Just another Hoaxer.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
When a dozen ppl are all asking questions at the same time it's hard to reply to them. I saw how quickly everything was moving and the questions were not yes/no questions. He has been right twice using verifiable activities and not psychic feelings junk. He is not telling us to believe him, he is telling us where to look to find out for ourselves. How that is a hoax is beyond me. He has done more research obviously than I have in this particular subject of stock market crashes, but nothing he has isn't just as readily available to me if I care to look. He isn't claiming to have some secret magical knowledge.

Plus I just thought it was really nice that he even took the time to show up. But I still have a little faith left in humanity.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
over on godlikeproductions.com, somebody posted a link to this person they believe is Reinhardt:
Reinhardt

so.....WAMU may be the next to go eh? holy crap thats where I bank....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join