It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biochemist involved in Autopsy of crash victims @ Roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Strange post on MUFON. Hoax or the real deal?

>>

met Dr. James Fallat at a tennis club back in the late 80's. We often played at his apartment complex in Tucson, Arizona at the time. I was in my late twenties, he was in his mid to late 60's and still played a mean game of tennis. He became somewhat a mentor and father-figure to me as I lost my father at an early age. In the course of getting to know each other after matches we would sit court-side or in his apartment and chat about life, current events and our lives past. The topic of UFO's came up frequently, as I have always been interested and had several experiences when I was around ten that involved my family. Some background on Dr. Fallat - He told me he spoke fluent German so while serving during WWII he was given top secret clearance and dropped behind enemy lines many times on spy missions. This factors in because he said the government never revoked that clearance. When he got out and went to college he became a biochemist. He told me he taught biochemistry, mainly at Pittsburg University. Some of this is out of sequence. As I said, the topic of UFO's came up, particularly the Roswell incident one afternoon and I rambled on about what I have read and Dr. Fallat listened, as he always did, with a pipe in his mouth. I finally paused, he looked at me and asked, "I was wondering son. How you know so much about this topic." (meaning Roswell) I told him I had read a great deal. He stated he had never spoken to his own family about what he was about to tell me... He said he was one of a handful of scientists that got to examine the bodies that crashed at Roswell. Because of his top secret clearance and his new status as a biochemist he was well trusted by them. He told me they were about 3 and 1/2 feel tall, pale greyish skin; a breast bone that ran from the chest all the way down to where genitals should be; some similar internal organs and some they could only guess at what they were and did; they deemed their eyesight so accute that they could actually see "through" objects. There were some other details given that I didn't give here. It seems a small piece of a huge puzzle but I wanted someone to know about this in case anything happened to me. If I can answer any questions or be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your efforts and time in this very important matter to our lives on planet earth.

mufoncms.com...

Mod Note: Edited to fix "EX" Tags

[edit on 9/22/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well,
I wouldn't actually call it a hoax. He may mean no harm. He was just telling a story told to him you know, relating a story he heard. Of course the story isn't true but, some people will believe anything some folks tell them.
A hoax? I think not. A gullible poster? Most likely.
Vance

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

The story isn't true? Why not? What clues indicate that? I'm curious what I missed.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Yeah, it would something if the biochemist said something like... We took sperm from the alien and implanted it into a human woman.
There is no telling what might be revealed, but how long does a top secret remain a top secret? FOIA might yield the answers.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Of course the story isn't true

And you know this how? The story correlates with pretty much everything I have known and read about Roswell. For me, this one goes in the 'very interesting' pile.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Of course the story isn't true but, some people will believe anything some folks tell them.

You mean like the military telling us a weather balloon crashed at Roswell.

Do you have evidence that the story is "of course not true"?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I was watching a Nat'l Geo show last night about Roswell, call The Real Roswell.

Now, a lot of times these shows go over board trying to debunk but this one brought up some good points.

Just a few off the top of my head.

The case seemed to parallel the 1950s Frank Scully story Behind the Flying Saucers (note link is a .doc file from the Opus on-line library - a legal source), according to the show.

They said the Scully book had crashed saucers, alien bodies, hieroglyphics, metal with special properties. It's pretty much regarded as a hoax even by enthusiasts.

They also mentioned that Jesse Marcel Sr. and Jr. differed on a few points in their story. For instance Sr said the 'I-Beams' were wooden or wood-like. Jr. said metal.

Dr Marcel (Jr.) said that he didn't see the special metal that allegedly sprang back to shape.

Don't fully know what to make of it, but thought I'd chip in.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Of course the story isn't true

And you know this how? The story correlates with pretty much everything I have known and read about Roswell. For me, this one goes in the 'very interesting' pile.

I'm not saying this is true or not, but once you take the filler and spin out of the story...

Dr. James Fallat... he was in his mid to late 60's...He told me he spoke fluent German...during WWII he was given top secret clearance...he became a biochemist... He said he was one of a handful of scientists that got to examine the bodies that crashed at Roswell... Because of his top secret clearance and his new status as a biochemist he was well trusted by them. He told me they were about 3 and 1/2 feel tall, pale greyish skin; a breast bone that ran from the chest all the way down to where genitals should be; some similar internal organs and some they could only guess at what they were and did; they deemed their eyesight so accute that they could actually see "through" objects.

... there really isn't anything new there.

So instead of saying that it, "correlates with everything you know" just too put a poster that is questioning you (though he did it in the wrong way) in his place. Share with us the new material and put forth your case and enlighten us all as too whats new here, unless you have read very little about Roswell, (as admitedly I have.)

Not meaning offense, but no-one backs their opinions up, as too why something is so.

---------------------------------------------------------------

That applies too everyone who says this is not true also...

Back your opinions up!!!!!!!

Fox.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

Well, I'm thinking of the MJ-12 Security Manual and the 'Type II EBE' described in it, which is roughly the same height and skin colour as the account related above. You can dig out the document yourself with a little Googling and draw your own conclusions about it. Nobody has ever been able to debunk the document, and I think even Stanton Friedman pretty much endorsed it.

Interestingly, you'll remember the 'Alien Interview' story that surfaced a couple of months ago. Airl was a 'doll body' composed of synthetic body parts, and that biological life forms were of the lower classes in the universe. However, Airl did say her dead companions were at least partly-biological. This correlates with the notion that some organs were distinguishable and others weren't.

Again, I didn't say it adds anything new to the Roswell discussion, but it consolidates the little bits I've read here and there. Apologies for not backing my opinion up first time around.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

My impression is that some UFO researchers (CUFOS) regards the document as a hoax

www.cufos.org...

Their paper gives detailed reasoning as to why they believe it's not authentic or representative.

Sadly, Roswell has an awful track record of hoaxers from Glenn Dennis to several recent people that have come forward.

2 cents.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In my opinion the "official" explanation by the military is highly suspicious. I mean they basicly tell us that something crashed at Roswell in 1947 and the military went on scene and discovered a flying saucer with alien bodies.

They then rush the craft and occupants to their base and issue a press release stating:

Roswell paper

Then some genious wakes up and points out that the saucer is just a weather balloon. So the military goes: Sorry, my bad.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this army group responsible for Nuclear Divices? And they mistake a weather balloon for a flying saucer. I find that extremely hard to believe. Furthermore what's with the recent statement that the bodies were infact crash dummies? So they do admit that bodies were recovered, but no alien bodies just crash dummies.

Again the military mistook crash dummies for alien bodies. I'm beginning to question the sanity of that particular army group as they seem to be unable to identify the most mundane things.

Then we also have the military testemonies stating something off world indeed crash at Roswell.

So these are my problems with the official story. The official story could very well be the truth but to me it just seems suspicious.

my 2 Eurocents.

[edit on 23/9/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

During the phases where my belief over takes my skepticism, it occurs there were two events.

One hand didn't know what the other was doing. One branch had a more-or-less real, or top secret event and another group wanted to used a crashed balloon to set up a 'saucer' story (which the CIA admitted they used as a diversion).

Then the 'real event' group (not saying it was necessarily ET) saw the newspaper story put out by the disinfo group and hit the ceiling.

One thing to keep in mind... Whenever there's a fiasco, the careers of the officers suffer. But in this case they all got promoted!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I mean they basicly tell us that something crashed at Roswell in 1947 and the military went on scene and discovered a flying saucer with alien bodies.

really? you must be reading a diffirent press release to me. I dont see any mention of bodies or that the material was of extra terrestrial origin.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111
reply to post by vance

The story isn't true? Why not? What clues indicate that? I'm curious what I missed.

The story is false due to one bad piece of information in it.

He said he had Top Secret Clearance and gained access to the aliens with it.

False because you need a higher security clearance for that. I held top secret clearances in the military and I couldn't even get legit info I needed to know because they would say I didn't have a need to know even though I did and would have to go through flaming fruit loops to get the info I needed.

Another flaw in the story: your security clearance is automaticly dropped from Top Secret to Secret if you no longer require the clearance in order to keep people from nosing around area's they shouldn't be however most people are unaware of that. Plus once leaving the military work force you are auto dropped to classified. You keep a clearance in case they have to call you back in. For me my contract said the day I left the military they could automaticly call me up any time within 10 years and require me to serve again.

Thats why this story is fake in my eyes.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Darthorious]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I wrote the story and only relayed what I was told. This man did not say things just to hear himself speak. It was 20 some years ago. I did the best I could to recall what he told me. You didn't know him! I did. There were other incidents that verified he was who he said he was and other things he told me I didn't write here. Write and speculate all you want as to truth and validity, all of yours are opinions. Mine came from a man of unquestionable intelligence and a verifiable background. I have nothing to gain and certainly don't need any attention. I just wanted this off my shoulders as I found he had recently passed away. Debate till your lips fall off. I know it was the truth.

new topics

top topics

join