It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler & The Nazis Were On The Far Left Of The Political Spectrum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

(...)

EDIT: After having read the replies in this thread I would just like to mention one thing. I apologise if this seems pedantic of me, I really don't mean to be, I only mention it because I think it is important. Technically, the Nazi Party was not Fascist.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by triplesod]

en.wikipedia.org...

For someone who clearly dosen't know what he's talking about and for whoever starred him. The Nazi party was most definately fascist, as to how we define fascism today. They might not have been called that at the time, but we're not using 30's terminology here.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Because on the political scale they teach in political science they were on the far right. Policies to the left puts its money in schools, higher education (Finland this is covered), universal medicare, unions and higher wages for the working, and I am talking about the left
in a democracy here by the way. The right puts the money into prisons, and cooperations, and militia. It doesn't boomerang back to the people from whence it came. The world model is like a globe with an equator. The top half is democracy, and the bottom totalitarianism. Pierre Trudeau's liberal government was exactly in the democratic middle, or the true north of the globe in world politics. The NDP in those days was just left of center, in the worlds political view, and the socreds along with the other right wing parties in Canada were quite close to the fascist equator. The scary part in a democracy is being close to the equator on either side. Today, the liberals are right of center and the NDP is center on the world model. US straddle the equator currently under Bush. Hitler misnamed his party to get votes. His fascist party was to the righy bottom of the equator, as the money that came from the tax payers pockets did not boomerang back into their communities and enrich their lives in any meaningful way.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join