It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little-known Islamic group claims Pakistan attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Little-known Islamic group claims Pakistan attack

www.reuters.com

"The purpose of this (attack) was to kick the American crusaders of out Pakistan and to stop them from interfering in government, military, media, security, religious and other important institutions of Pakistan," said the speaker whose voice was distorted to make it unrecognizable.

The group also demanded an end to U.S.-Pakistani military cooperation and the release of militants it said were being held in U.S. "secrets prisons", including September 11 mastermind Khaled Sheikh Mohammed, and..."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yeah, right!

"Little Known" does really have "well known" methods, and very well known inside information and from their targets, and their possible moves. "Little Known" has unbeleavable power to be just that "Little" ...

"Little Known" has good high tec explosions and everything, but what? Why they attack Anti-US government, to end up some cooperation, with what? I am really confused, who really believe this BS?

So, havent they hear Pakistan president speech, witch we all heard: US out of Pakistan with all weapons! ???

This is not matching to any brains of mine...

And I am so tired by now, to these low quality tapes witch "they" make... Think: They can do most sophisticated attacks with most sophisticated weapons, to very important targets, but always with bad timing for their cause, and announced by bad quality recordings, witch always take months to investicate...

Why "they" dont go to most simple course of Multi-Media working, and get some style to their media-attacks... :-)

This is again... BS. Yeah... I really do wait those "Osama-Tapes" *tm to show up again after this. That serie of "CIA BS" is so fun to follow...

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-9-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Since when is the CIA a little known terrorist group ?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

yeah i thought it was a well known trainer of terrorist groups ....

top topics

join