It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Welcomes the Amero!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Actually the amero isn't even on the table in Canada. Our politicians may indeed cut some down and dirty secretive deals with the US, but when it comes to owning up publically to them, they fail miserably. We have no reason to take on the US nightmare. Canada and Norway are both strong resource countries that could survive on their own and we both know it. NAU doesn't cut it with any of us, and our politicians pretty much know that.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If the are going to wait until the american dollar is worthless, the explain to me why Canada, or even mexico by that time would ever buy into it. The USA would be in ruins, the country bankrupt. I'm sorry but there is no way in hell you could persuade two other countries to buy into it....for one, what would the states offer to help bah this new currency....the amero would end up being based off the canadian dollar and the paco, and im sorry but that is not going to go very far.

Not to mention the fact that three countries allthough heavily influenced by each other economy wise, they are very different socially and politically. Good luck getting three different countries to agree to a single form of government.

not only that, good freaking luck getting the three countires to pick one leader i can see that conversation now.

US....It's gotta be Bush, or Obama, or McMain, hel;l even Palin is better than what you to offer.

Canada....Eh???? it's gotta be Jack layton, or Stephen Harper...thats what it's all abooooot eh (I can talk like that caus eim Canadian after all"

Mexico....Nah man let us pick we know where it's at, most of our people are in all three countires so we know the most anyway.

Yeah thats gonna work. unless they are going to base it on military strength, but even that wont work, in the world you speak of the USA is broke so thier military is pretty much gone....Canada's Military LMMFAO!!!!! or Mexico (i have no idea what thier military is like)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
One question, would the silver and gold coins american dollar become worth nothing if they change to Amero currency?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by whiteblack]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is all very interesting, but all real information is very scanty. I cannot see how the dollar can collapse completely, but only to the extent to secure the aims of the PTB in setting up their NAU. After all, both Japan and China have over 2.5 Trillion dollars in holdings... there is no way that the PTB is going to let them lose equity in the dollar after spending the last two generations after WW2 in transferring America's wealth to them. No... this is just to reduce the USA to the status of the rest of the world. The PTB are tired of 5% (the USA) of the world's population trying to live like them. This 5% uses 40% of the world's oil, uses 33% of its natural resources, and makes 50% of the world's waste... this cannot continue in accordance with their goals. Then you have the fact that the Dollar is the world's reserve currency ! If you buy or sell anything... it is in dollars...all world trade is denominated in dollars, being the reserve currency. If you are going to have a New World Order with a single currency at some point... then the dollar is eligible to do that, as soon as it gets divorced from American sovereignty. You have all these petro-dollars floating around in the Middle East coupled with all the drug dollars being laundered in the West and the Americas. The very idea that the Dollar would totally collapse would bring down the whole world system... AND THAT IS NOT THE PLAN FOR NOW ! The Amero, it appears to me, is only for North Americans. The Dollar will be illegal for them to own, and later will re-emerge, to my thinking, as a medium of exchange for world trade. The Amero will eventually be incontrovertible outside of the North American Trade Union... as it will then suffer debasement. This is necessary as to transfer the very last dregs of wealth from the USA into "more responsible hands," to quote both President Bushes. Afterwards, the USA can be broken up into segments, never to emerge again on the world scene in its former status. Naturally, some American citizens will not want to go along with this, hence all the "detention" camps being built and converted from closed military bases. This is what seems logical to me... but it would be nice to have some real information rather than the disinformation being pushed as to obfuscate the real designs of the Powers That Be.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaker

The Amero.... backed by what? Why would the rest of the world even value it? What, really, makes the Amero worth anything?

Because, America, being a current world super power, would be using it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Yeah the whole # is now underway more or less. i gues EU will be makeing the next move now. or probably asia. just watch

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

I have been told that the Amero will be backed by gold...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think the USA could get the incredible hyperinflation that Germany had following world war one. People will be happy to get a new currency like the Amero,if it takes 10 million dollars to get a jug of milk or loaf of bread.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So here is my question. Besides the NAU, what is makes the Amero different from the dollar? Both are fiat currencies right? In my eyes, they are the same.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
So here is my question. Besides the NAU, what is makes the Amero different from the dollar? Both are fiat currencies right? In my eyes, they are the same.

They're very different because one works with a global government and the other doesn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join