It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Welcomes the Amero!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I’ve long thought it would take a financial catastrophe - as we’re seeing now - to convince American’s the Amero is the way to go. Or at least BS the people into thinking so.

I know this all *fits* (somehow) but I’m just not an economist.
That doesn’t mean I can’t read the writing on the wall and add 2 and 2.

So, I hope what happens with this thread is you who have a better understanding of the *big picture* - those of you who are in *the know* much better than I - any Economists out there - will either rip my post apart and make more sense of it -
OR - put the little crumbs I’ve gathered here into making a better pie.

America - Meet the Amero!

No way to introduce the Amero - without fear, without Fascism
Well, we’ve got both in spades.

Next step, cement the roots of fascism so deep there’s no pulling them out - how?
Impoverishing the people financially.
Then offering a way out.

The Amero.
The problems faced with convincing the populace to go to the Amero willingly?
Canada and Mexico being on unequal terms financial than the USA.
No way to convince people of that.
Until now.

(snip) ...However, Canada, the USA and Mexico are hardly the same economically. For a world super-power like the USA to consider diluting its economy with that of Canada and a ‘third world’ nation like Mexico, rife with corruption, seems at first ill-conceived. Unless, of course, the ultimate goal is to create “corporatism” – the merger of big business with big government (and something Mussolini referred to as the foundation of fascism).
link

“Corporatism – the merger of big business with big government”

What we’re witnessing right now with the Big "Bail Out."

In effect ---> *diluting* the economy, thus making the Amero a comfortable and even appealing transition.

But, will *American* be willing to give up American’s Sovereignty?

U.S. sovereignty is, perhaps, our most precious facet, as defined in our Declaration of
Independence and Constitution. Our sovereignty is part of the formula that makes our Republic the most
unique political and cultural experiment in the history of civilization.

Mr Grubel says here

"Most fundamentally however, Mr. Grubel makes the sensible observation that "sovereignty is not
infinitely valuable." (snip) The merit of giving up some aspects of sovereignty should be determined by the gains brought by such a sacrifice. Every nation in the world, even the mighty United States, has traded off
elements of sovereignty to multi-national associations such as the WTO, NAFTA, and the United
Nations."

“The merit of giving up some aspects of sovereignty should be determined by the gains brought by such a sacrifice”

Sacrifice?
America's getting good at that.
Very good at just rolling over for the *fix* offered by the government - after the government spawns not only the threat but the problem and then the solution they wanted you to swallow from the get go.
Just look at how America’s already allowed the Constitution and Bill of Rights to be completely trashed. (I say completely because when you change one word, even one word, they're forever trashed. No gray zone there).

Mr. Grubel asks us, to ask - "What would we gain?"
Bush answers that later - for now let me continue to set the table.

Ok so we’ve got fascism.

We’ve a situation now where big business is merging with big government and a bill being passed which protects it from even being reviewed - the tax payers flipping the whole 700billion dollar bill.

Now we’ve got a crisis like none other before - the financial ruin of the USA - and the forced end to Sovereignty - to *Gain* by the sacrifice.

The boogeyman to help things right along?

China, who (from what I understand) *owns* America financially, (or could if they dumped dollars) now are calling for a " financial order no longer dependent on the United States”?

BEIJING (Reuters) - Threatened by a "financial tsunami," the world must consider building a financial order no longer dependent on the United States, a leading Chinese state newspaper said on Wednesday.

link

To top it all off each day brings a new threat of some horrible Terror - MSM throws it in out face djustifies the sacrifice of Sovereignty to justify the Amero.

To that end, the Task Force proposes the creation by 2010 of a North American community to enhance security, prosperity, and opportunity. We propose a community based on the principle affirmed in the March 2005 Joint Statement of the three leaders that "our security and prosperity are mutually dependent and complementary." Its boundaries will be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter within which the movement of people, products, and capital will be legal, orderly and safe. Its goal will be to guarantee a free, secure, just, and prosperous North America.

Say Hello to my little friend The Amero.
Right?
And say another hello to the biggest step yet into the pile a **** The New World Order.

Am looking forward to your opinions.
Thanks for reading.

... taps ...

====
Mod Edit: Thread title spelling. (at OP's request)

[edit on 23/9/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Its a good time to introduce it.. wait till the Dollar goes bust because of the 700bn dump. Introduce the Amero, shares in the new currency shoot up and the fed rules the North American Union.
Lovely.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

While I am certain, that the collapse of the American dollar is being engineered inorder to usher in the Amero, I don't see what Canada would gain by using the Amero. Canada using the Amero would be like jumping on board a sinking ship.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I believe you are absolutely correct Silo. We are being groomed for the hoo ha Amero. Not until the greedy ........ have one last gulp.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So forgive the ignorance here, just asking...

The Amero.... backed by what? Why would the rest of the world even value it? What, really, makes the Amero worth anything?

I know the same is said about the dollar, I find our paper money worthless too as it's not backed by anything, but people seem to value having a lot of them so I can actually use it to exchange for what I need and want...

But really, why would anyone care about a brand new currency and actually value it?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
One possible angle:

Wait until the dollar is at an all time low and people are calling out for something to be done.

Introduce the idea of the Amero as a stronger more robust currency which will withstand the fluctuations that are rife with the dollar for the last few years.

Have a specific date (ie. exactly 1 year later) where the value of one dollar in the US will be equal to one Amero Dollar. The Dollar value will be frozen at this rate while the changeover to the Amero starts.

A good way for the Dollar to be strong on that date (And therefore the value that the US will get with the Amero) is to get the powers that be to buy into it quite a bit before its value is frozen.

The same idea with Canada and Mexico except their conversion to the Amero could be based on their worth against the US dollar (Just an example - it could be the opposite way around seeing as the Canadian dollar is more stable) so a loss of confidence in the Canadian dollar for instance, just before the date of rate freezing would cause a bad conversion rate into the Amero Dollar.

An open market economy between the three countries previous to this would be very handy.

It would work exactly the same as the Dollar at the moment, except it would be a different currency at a different value.

For all this to work, there would need to be a NAU central bank or central regulation institution to control the amount of money printed by each country's Central bank. Just like the EU central bank.

This is similar to the way the Euro was introduced into 12 EU countries in 02. The only difference was that there was no floundering member state currency at the time.

Could work..??

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's gonna be funny when the economy stabilizes and we are still using the dollar.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I can see this transition starting in the big corporations like Wal Mart and Target and such large, national companies. They take your dollar and give you change in Amero. When you ask what the heck that is, they brag that they are distributing the first of the new US currency. They might even make you feel elite for having made actual physical change. The collectors will hail it as a soon to be collectors item for the first one issued, because it only makes sense that they first batch have some sort of special markings to set them apart from the common currency to encourage people to accept them.
Shortly, the banks begin transitioning you to the Amero, as directed by the Federal Reserve because the FDIC will being reducing the amount of USD that it will insure, opting instead to insure the Amero at full value.
Now, we are about 3 years into the process and everyone is now used to the new money. Whats next?

Well, we have to bring the rest of the continent on board. Economic sanctions or support are the choices that Mexico and Canada have unless they join the union. Of course, Mexico is the first to jump in, since there will be many that will carry this to the people in a manner that reflects something of a taking back of the country that was stolen from them by the White European Conquerers. As well, now that the boarders will be opened, there will no longer be any criminal objections to border crossings. The fences come down, border guards are now encorporated into the DHS and the Coast Guard to watch our new board that runs from the Panama Canal to the Canadian border.
Canada has to make a choice. I am sure that they will open their borders quickly, since this will herald a new era. The Amero will be so strongly backed by the PTB that there will be no other logical choice. Exchange rates are equalized across the new union, the borders are torn down, international highways begin to pop up, the societies are so blended and diluted that there becomes no such thing as a Mexican, American, or Canadian. Everyone is labeled as a North American citizen.

The world is full of sheep that will let this very thing happen without resistance because there are so many that will refuse to see it and swear it is not happening, even as it is happening. The patriots that resist will be killed or converted (new age inquisition) and the rest will continue to be dumbed down by the media, now fully controlled and filtered by the government. It will sweep in slowly, quietly and rest softly on shoulders to weigh the masses down and into submission.

One statement from the bible that I like is.."And it came to pass". Much like the rights and freedoms we have enjoyed...they have come to pass and pass they shall.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Exactly!
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaker

Wait until the dollar is worth nothing but lining the bird cages of America.

Just about then introduce anything that gives hope to the greedy and needy?

It'll be accepted and gloried over like the first nugget of gold ever found by a starving 49’er.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

While I am certain, that the collapse of the American dollar is being engineered inorder to usher in the Amero, I don't see what Canada would gain by using the Amero. Canada using the Amero would be like jumping on board a sinking ship.

Canada's flexible exchange rates have contributed to poor economic performance. On the one hand, they have cushioned the producers of commodities from the effect of lower world prices. On the other hand, they have caused a reduction in labour-market flexibility and delayed adjustment to the long-term decline in the world prices of natural resources. They also brought high currency-exchange costs and a significant risk premium on Canadian interest rates.
The conversion of existing currencies into the amero will take place at rates that leave unchanged each country's real income, wealth, and international competitiveness at the time of conversion.
Every country will receive the profits from the issuance of ameros used domestically.
Trade among the members of the monetary union will be stimulated by the elimination of the costs of currency trading and risk. There will be greater price stability and, importantly, interest rates in Canada will fall by about one percentage point.

link

Also - Just as the World will be (and is) effected by any rise and fall in the American dollar, Canada won’t be able to exclude itself.

It may end up being the only economically sound decision Canada has left once things become rockier than they already are.

The information I gleamed isn’t mine of course, and, I’d love to hear what a Economist has to say.
I’m still waiting.

Thanks

[edit on 23-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaker

"The Amero.... backed by what?"

Backed by the Canadian Dollar of course.... Canadians will not allow this - not without a referendum

Quebec will declare sovereignty as will Newfoundland and New Brunswick.

By the Time the Amero is introduced as currency you will already have seen the secession of several American States.

The Amero isn't happening.

America will soon be on a currency called the SDR, which is based upon a combination of several currencies from G7 countries.

Sorry USA - We won't help you. You're effed.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Do your research about Isreal's Zionist Jews. The Judeist Jews don't want to be heaped in the same barrel with them because the Zionists don't believe in the same things and are left overs from the Russian and Polish communist movement. Now, research which group the big guys from the Federal Reserve belong to. People like Hank Paulson, Wolfowitz, Bernanke, and most of the members in the Bush Administration that hold important offices like, Defence Departments and such. As a matter of fact, research everyone Bush has put into his cabinets like, Scooter Libby and many more. Find out which denomination of Jews they belong to. Everyone in charge of our financial situation is a Zionist Jew. Like i said though, the real Jews do not hold the same views as the Zionist Jews because the Zionist Jews aren't really blood Jews, do your research. Now that you understand that this whole thing has been orchestrated by the Zionist Jews wanting a new world order with one currency, you can research an act that passed congress in 1977 called the "community reinvestment act", which actually forces banks to hand out bad loans (ask any banker about this). The banks were promised by the Fed that Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac would buy these bad loans from them. The Fed actually enforced a quota of bad loans to be issued to individuals and businesses in the lower financial sector of cities, counties and states. This leads to the afore mentioned companies not being able to absorb the phenomenal amount of truly uncollectable debt, which lead to this crisis (and as a side note, the CEO packages are probably meant to be the payoff to these people for their fine service and cooperation in doing their civic duties to Isreal). It was very well orchestrated. Now we are faced with either taking that $700 bn or more and flooding the market to assist the dollar devaluation or doing nothing which will lead to the same end, only sooner. We're screwed either way we go and tadaaaa, we have the Amero to save us from our mistakes. My suggestion is to not bail out these companies, get rid of the FED like we have done in the past about three other times(I forget what these banks were called but you can see the video if you go to just say no to amero dot com, look for it under "a second look at the Federal Reserve") and let congress take back our currency. Back it by some kind of metal and go back about our business.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Backed by what? Backed by the collective labor pool of a weakened United States, Mexico, and Canada. That is how you back any paper currency.

The US has gotten itself into too deep of a debt. The only way out is to leverage our debt against the continent's collective labor force.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hell I'm in, but only under one condition, all our new Amero bills have different funny colours, like reds and blues, and browns and with prominent Canadian individuals like Sir Wilfird Laurier ,Sir John A MacDonald,William Lyon Mackenzie King, Sir Robert Borden, and on the new coins, we can have big ass tree eating Beavers, and pictures of the Bluenose2, and seens of Hockey and all our 10 of our Provinces and 2 Territories, hell with all this I don't think we will have room for any good old Americano, or Eagles and what ever or who ever you may be attached to. So is it a deal.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Yea I remember reading about that;...that the dollar would be frozen at about $.57 on the Amero. So what ever money you have saved will only be worth 57% of what it was when the Amero starts.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm registered, but tired and I just want to get my 2 cents (that's 1000 Ameros for the rest of you all).
Oh, it's going to be so easy - I just can't figure out if this is the end of Act I, II or III - it certainly isn't the curtain call on this bogus flim-flam in our economics. Rather, this is a very carefully crafted (and may I add, poorly acted) drama rivaling the Greek dramas of old.
I have felt (and it's getting closer) to a really big event - I mean big. I know nothing, I know no one - I'm commenting purely on my intuitive powers, such as they are. It just would be an October without an accompanying SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm still betting on no election because of a false flag (or real flag) crisis whose proportions will out strip the 9-11 tragedy. And that makes me very sad because once again, innocent people are going to suffer.
After the dust settles, U.S. currency is worthless, here comes the new currency of the newly formed trading block of the NAU. You think the cost of a loaf of bread is expensive now - try $5.00 a loaf (15,000 Ameros; milk $14.00 per gallon (28,000 Ameros) - need I continue?
When I rationally observe the creation of these super trading states versus national sovereignty, it actually makes sense. But a debate about this with the American people would have failed miserably. Radical change is rarely ushered into existance in a peaceful way. It will come down to adapt or die and know who your real friends are. Good Luck!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Taliesin

Backed by what? Backed by the collective labor pool of a weakened United States, Mexico, and Canada. That is how you back any paper currency.

The US has gotten itself into too deep of a debt. The only way out is to leverage our debt against the continent's collective labor force.

There ya go.
Thanks.

...taps...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Damn Right, Not only will Quebec Separate, But so will Alberta.
Alberta has the money and resources to become independent and Quebec holds 80% of Canada's military. Canadians Will NEVER and I mean NEVER accept the Amero. Our economy is fine and our dollar is strong so why would we accept that currency.
Screw the AMERO and screw The NWO

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join