It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani leaders should have been at bombed hotel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Pakistani leaders should have been at bombed hotel

www.timesonline.co.uk

Pakistans top leaders were to have attended a state dinner at the luxury Islamabad hotel devastated in a suicide bomb attack on Saturday but changed venue at the last minute, it emerged today.

Rehman Malik, who heads the Interior Ministry, said that both President Zardari and Yousuf Raza Gilani, the Prime Minister, were expected at the Marriott hotel to mark Mr Zardaris inaugural presidential address to Parliament.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is realy of the scale if true.
An attempt to kill Pakistans entire leadership in one blast.

This should case great international outrage, but i am doubting it will.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
that would have given the US the reason to Invade Pakistan to make safe that the nuclear arms are secured.

I smell another false flag operation here.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see how Pakistan's leaders react to this, I am sure they will look at the activity of the Marines that day and put the pieces together. It is highly possible that the US just tried to kill them all to further their agenda regarding the War On Terror. This failure to kill them could prove to be disastrous for the US relations with Pakistan.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

``The national assembly speaker had arranged a dinner for the entire leadership -- for the president, prime minister and armed services chiefs -- at the Marriott that day,'' Malik told reporters today in Islamabad, the capital. President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani ordered the dinner moved to the prime minister's residence, ``thus the whole leadership was saved,'' Malik said.

www.bloomberg.com...

Did you see the crater this bomb left ?

top topics

join