It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Terrorist Attack in Pakistan by U.S and India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Another Terrorist Attack in Pakistan by U.S and India

www.daily.pk

At least 60 people were killed and scores others injured when an explosives laden vehicle was blown up at the entrance of Marriot Hotel here on Saturday.

The elements involved in these terrorists acts inside Pakistan are being trained and financed by CIA and India's RAW in Afghanistan headed by former Guantanamo Bay detainess Baitullah Mahsud who is presently working closely with Indian backed Northern Alliance in Afghanistan.

Despite repeated informations provided to US and NATO force about...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Pakistan doesnt turn their head to direction they have been leaded, they have also their own objective mind: They see lies, and more lies, all the time.

They are not westerners who believe everything whats coming from the news: Not journalists, not people: They know the truth, they seek for it quit openly.

9/11 doesnt work in Islamabad, like it work in Madrid and London.

They simply are not so sheeps... Not drawn to conclusion only by some motions.

www.daily.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i don;t get it, are you saying the US bombed the Marriott in cahoots with India? the title is a bit confusing.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This can lighten up the Issue...

General Kayani Must Not Blink and Pakistan's Taliban Are CIA
www.daily.pk...

In my point of view, yes, i would be looking suspects from CIA and Pakistan Secret Police... Maybe even India, who has best under cover elements inside of Pakistan.

Like 9/11, or 7/7, these kind of false flag op´s are too great to act alone, and needs for hundreds of professionals to work out.

Al Quaida is a puppet, witch is made to give a name for common fear, when and where is most needed to run higher agenda.

But think the President, whos wife just get killed in a bomb... How can he act in his fears without a fear no more... It was real "close call" for him this time... I think he will gladly blame those Al Quaidas, if wanted so...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

As sad as this sounds. I do beleive that's the case which I pointed out in anoter thread yesterday. But we need to use common sense here. It's not the whole of the US that's behind the attack. If it realy was the USA, than it stems from a coalition that doesn't represent the common people but cause mayhem to satisfy their own agenda. What and who that is, I don't know and rest my case in silence.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Benarius]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Me too, its just soooo convenient - just as Pakistan were getting ratty with the US over the attacks inside Pakistan territory - this happens.
The CIA are scumbags.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This should clear things up
Bush Approved Spec Ops in Pakistan
and a second source
and a third

All the **** in Pakistan makes a bit more sense now

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
doubtful about indian involvement, because the only involvement that india has is in Baluchistan

top topics

join