It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA document to debate official story comming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thank you for letting us know. I guess that we will never know now the "true" answer now. (I'm being ironical.....)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Well...yeah but I did not want to go off topic on a thread and post something pointelss like "Thank god it is about time this antagonistic, lying, mean spirited, divisive, pointless, "immature" overusing, thread trolling, littp punk finally got banned."

That would be both off topic and in the wrong spirit of what ATS is all about so that is why I did not say that.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Is it just a posting ban, or temporary ban? It shows him as having been online 15 minutes ago.

Edit: Never mind, I see it's in his profile.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by almighty bob]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amniodarone
Thank you for letting us know. I guess that we will never know now the "true" answer now. (I'm being ironical.....)

Believe me, the pleasure in letting you know is ALLLLLLLLLLL MINE!!!!!

[edit on 10/2/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by almighty bob
Is it just a posting ban, or temporary ban? It shows him as having been online 15 minutes ago.

What?????? I was told he was banned for good so I looked at his profile and his avatar had been removed and he had a banned tag. The exact same one you see on most of the people that tangled with him. Now I am worried.

So it does say he was just here though. Profile still says banned but then who was just here on his login? Perhaps I am missing something and celebrating too soon?

[edit on 10/2/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
No idea, I saw that his profile says he is banned though.

Perhaps he got his document, saw that it showed nothing and requested a ban true to his word about not posting anymore.

More likely the "immature" schtick got trotted out one too many times though.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
As much as I disagree with Ultima1, I still would like the mods to allow him to present his document for others to see. I say this because I would like to know if there was anything he could bring up to back up his claims. As I severely doubt the document in question proves his theory correct, in curiousity would still like to see what in this document what has convinced Ultima1 to have shown the "official" story to be false. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Hand Luke
As much as I disagree with Ultima1, I still would like the mods to allow him to present his document for others to see. I say this because I would like to know if there was anything he could bring up to back up his claims. As I severely doubt the document in question proves his theory correct, in curiousity would still like to see what in this document what has convinced Ultima1 to have shown the "official" story to be false. Thank you.

Well, I would really love to see what the document had to say as well, but I can tell that you do not have much history with Ultima1. Take it from another person that you would mostly likely not agree about 9/11 on, this person has done far too much damage to ATS and it's other members that for the first time, I am satisfied to be forever curious to no longer have this kind of hateful distraction trolling every 9/11 thread on ATS. It is not easy to get me to get over something like wanting to see what this document said but ULTIMA1 more than earned a banning long ago. I believe if you look real hard beyong ATS, you find a memorial to the many posters that were actually contributing that were banned due to him. Both sides of the 9/11 debate ran afoul of him and the place just seems a little more cozy without him already.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I do applaud ULTIMA’s underlying idea of finding the truth, however, it turns out that this truth he’s seeking is really “his” truth. And “his” truth is anything that goes against the “official story”. Anyone who says otherwise is just being “immature” to the “truth”.

As well as his hypocritical and dubious methods of going about finding “his” truth. He tells us not to be media sheep (which I do agree), but come on…an Iranian news article?? We all know this is just more propaganda from (as Conan O’Brien calls him) Mahmoud Ahma-nut-job’s government and none of it can be verified. He holds a high standard of source verification, but somehow, it doesn’t apply to him.

Have I told you of the time where we were debating the name of the current US Air Force MH-60 through U2Us? I said it was the Pave Hawk but he wouldn’t budge on his belief that it was called the Night Hawk. His proof? The personal site of a hobby club. That’s right folks, a hobby club is now considered to be a trusted and verifyible source at the forefront of aviation records!

Damn it’s going to be quiet around here…

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I couldn't agree more with your statement having read alot of his posts on ats. I could share my thoughts about how I really feel about him but that would probably get me banned
. But my request is that if some how someone gets a hold of his "incriminating document", that they might post it so we can see exactly how many posts Ultima1 wasted on claiming over and over again for the past few months that this document proved Flight 93 was shot down.

But I agree with you. Given his posts are the same questions over and over again that have been answered many times over and fails to recognize the answers when he sees them, I am not holding my breath that any document will give credence to his claims.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

He might still be able to post a link to it as an "anonymous" poster. Not sure how restrictive that is though....

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I can't beleive he's gone. Did anyone find out why he was banned? Or, was it because of this alleged document?

Too quiet around here.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!

ULTIMA HAS MOVED HIS WOO TO THE FOLKS AT JREF....

He's not going to like it there.

Today, 04:27 PM #1
ULTIMA1
New Blood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a letter from the NSA FOIA office that they have the NSA "Critic" that i asked for that states that Flight 93 was intercepted.

This contridicts the official story that no planes were near Flight 93.

i114.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Oh man! I read his thread and those guys are giving him a beating!

It's like when he decided to peddle his "truth finding" on eBaum's World Forum and expected to be respected there.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

OK, I cannot disagree there. I still would really love to get to see what exactly that document says. Especially after all this buildup.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HLR53K
Oh man! I read his thread and those guys are giving him a beating!

I love this post from Mr. Skinny at JREF in regards to Ultima:

Sounds like he'll be sorta like a cat toy on this forum then. You guys will play with him until you get bored...then leave him in some corner of the forum gathering dust bunnies...

Bwahahhahahahah

That's perfect.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
this person has done far too much damage to ATS and it's other members that for the first time, I am satisfied to be forever curious to no longer have this kind of hateful distraction trolling every 9/11 thread on ATS. It is not easy to get me to get over something like wanting to see what this document said but ULTIMA1 more than earned a banning long ago.

MorningStar8741, you joined ATS on the 16th of September, 2008. That's about 17 days ago, depending upon your time zone.

Yet, you type about Ultima1 as though you have been here for longer than 17 days... Interesting. It would have taken 17 days to rescue Ripley and the Marine's from LV-426 after the initial distress signal... A lot can happen in 17 days, but not necessarily enough for a member to be part of the furniture.

Perhaps, if you were a past member who has chosen a new name, then you could tell us who you were? I find it difficult to believe that in 17 days, you could gain so much history about the ATS 9/11 forum, where you feel that someone 'earned a banning long ago'.

One sad aspect of Ultima1's banning will be that we won't get to see the FOI document that he requested.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Jezz, you guys a one bleeding mob of nasty people.

You come across as a lynch mob, to say it bluntly! No intelligence there to speak of.

All Ultimo ever did, was to respond to derision, ridicule and stultification by immature
humans. None of you mentions anything about these amazingly bad posts - why not??
Not worthy of any mention, perhaps!
He responded HIS way, as an individual.
None of you can ever claim the same. You all appear the same. Namely as a mob. Without any redeeming features, like behaving as intelligent adults. None of that.

Morning star got completely cheesed off, got completely in to reverse gearing, completely lost the plot, just because Ultimo mistook him for a pseudo-sceptic!

Totally understandable, taking into account the never-ending attacks the man had to
endure from the pack of wolf's with their snapping poisonous bites.

Morning star should have displayed a lot more tolerance, but decided to join the pack,
even though he and Ultimo apparently was on the same side, as it turned out!
The madness seems to have no end.

I wish Ultimo will be able to produce his document, but for no other reason than it would make you all stop your animalistic howling.
But if it turns out he picked a blank, at least he managed to expose the true nature
of the pack, and THAT was not such a bad thing after all - imho!

withstand.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Tazza....

Many here start off as lurkers. That could explain Morning Star.

Oh, and it only takes about 3 posts from Ultima to see how ...shall we say misinformed he is.

Ultima, as you can see from my post above, is feeding this BS to the folks at JREF. Just like here, he looks like a complete idiot. When he posts the document over there, I will make sure you get a copy of it.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Every single person that slandered Ultima1 is no better, period.

Patience is a virtue and character assassination is a piss poor excuse for finding the truth, no matter who is doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join