It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA document to debate official story comming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
wouldn't it have made more sense to ask for ed felts 78 second phone call to 911 instead of a paper from the nsa proving the official story is untrue?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
But the letter you posted does not say they "found" your record. You might want to re-read the letter they sent you.

I asked for a specific document, a Critic.

They stated they found the document.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
Highly unlikely. See that long green bar? That means that at least one mod someowhere not only condones this behavior but also applauds it often.

Maybe because i have proven what i claim before?

I have posted facts and evidence that questions the official story.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorcell
you're not getting any document from the nsa saying anything about flight 93 being intercepted and if you do i will walk away from the truth movement forever and you can hold me to it.

Well i jsut showed you the letter from the FOIA office which states they have what i requested.

Please enjoy the rest of your time online.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Highly unlikely. See that long green bar? That means that at least one mod someowhere not only condones this behavior but also applauds it often.

Maybe because i have proven what i claim before?

I have posted facts and evidence that questions the official story.

Really? Like the fact that a vietnam vet flew the plane into the pentagon or that there was no plane at all. I saw you post both so unless facts can contradict each other and still both be correct all of a sudden, that ain't it.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Really? Like the fact that a vietnam vet flew the plane into the pentagon or that there was no plane at all.

I have posted information that i have found doing research in discussions with others. Please do not try to twist or misquote me.

Since most of the information on what happened that day has not been released we do not know what really happened that day.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Then why did you post that article and argue to the validity of it about vietnam vets flying those planes into those buildings?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

you're not getting any document from the nsa saying anything about flight 93 being intercepted and if you do i will walk away from the truth movement forever and you can hold me to it.

Well i jsut showed you the letter from the FOIA office which states they have what i requested.

Please enjoy the rest of your time online.

wow you really got your hopes up, don't you?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Then why did you post that article and argue to the validity of it about vietnam vets flying those planes into those buildings?

I posted an article, it does not argue about anything since we do not know what really happened.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

No, i have read the read the document and know what it states.

I filed a FOIA request to get a declassified copy.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Stop being so disingenuous Roger. You read no such thing. You linked everyone to a story you found by some crack pot. Then all of a sudden you posted that YOU read it.

Dude...even the truthers are laughing at you.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I posted an article, it does not argue about anything since we do not know what really happened.

actually it argues that the plane in question did indeed fly into the pentagon because it claims to have knowledge of the vietnam veteran flying that plane. Why did you post this article if you do not believe it to be true either?

...and to clarify...truthers were laughing at you. Now they just hang their head in shame and walk away frustrated. Good JOB!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Also there were follow up reports about a plane coming back without a missile, which would indicate a shootdown. Thats why i asked for any addition material in addition to the main document.

A missing missile doesn't necessarily indicate a shoot-down of Flight 93...

I'll be very surprised if the NSA gives you anything other than 50-100 pages of propaganda and BS. Don't get you hopes too high.

Anticipating their response none the less.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

No, i have read the read the document and know what it states.

I filed a FOIA request to get a declassified copy.

well then i await your "proof" but i'm telling you right now i won't believe it until i see it and i think what you're doin right now running around bragging about something you don't have is a huge mistake.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Dude...even the truthers are laughing at you.

We will see who is laughing when i post the document.

Enjoy your time online here.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis
A missing missile doesn't necessarily indicate a shoot-down of Flight 93...

Well the document states that Flight 93 was intercepted, and a follow up document states that a plane came back without a missile.

Common sense would lead you to believe that it is a good chance it was shot down.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

i think what you're doin right now running around bragging about something you don't have is a huge mistake.

Well i would not brag about something unless i was sure what was on it and that i was getting it, as proven by the letter from the FOIA office.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Sounds like that data is more complex....and your email you posted clearly said it was an easy request.

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Sounds like that data is more complex....and your email you posted clearly said it was an easy request.

What is so complex about a document that states Flight 93 was intercepted?

It was an easy request becasue the document was a specific document that was easy to find.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Common sense would lead you to believe that it is a good chance it was shot down.

Common sense leads me to believe Flight 93 was no where near the crater created by the missing missile. No plane, no bodies--just a hole in the ground, which coincidentally resembled a missile crater.

But hey, let's wait on those precious documents before debating this further.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join