It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Times is Enemy Action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Three Times is Enemy Action

www.dailykos.com

The sub-prime mortgage crisis ...was the outcome of the deregulation created by these men. The very predictable outcome. When taxpayers are left holding the bag for $1 trillion this time around, it's hard to believe it's any sort of accident.
This is enemy action. This is a bullet deliberately fired into the economy by men willing to exercise their ideology regardless of the cost to taxpayers. Men who have every expectation that they can plunder the system again and again...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This article offers a concise history of the origins of the current crisis.
This should be required reading for all Americans concerned about their nation.

This is the same sort of panicked response that is reminiscent of the rush into Iraq. Like Iraq they are asking for a blank check with NO controls...no checks and balances!

Compare Paulsons speech describing the reasons that we must not delay in making this decision...no time to delay we are gonna die if we don't bail these guys out!!

Paulson:

"We don't want to be here but we have to work with this because not dong so would be worse".

"regulatory agencies are broken, outdated, it doesn't match the financial world we are living in today"..(like Fisa and telecom imuunity, uh?)

"we have to act hurriedly, and keep it (bailout) clean, Bush wants it done this week".

The oops moment from Paulson came during his attempt to stroke the American people before he fleeces us.

"The American people are the "cause"..'cough' resilient, entreprenurial, hardest working, most productive"...bull#doubleBushspeak. Anyway...we've got that going for us.

www.dailykos.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Considering the source of this article, I'd have more respect for the Sun and it's story on the Bat Boy!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'd bet my securties backed currency that you did not read the article.

Anyway I understand you don't like the lefty Kos. This article was also picked up by the lefty Nation.

top topics

join