It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked crafts...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Okay so in one of "FranSpeakFree"s threads the subject of spacecraft being cloaked popped up and so I decided to share a story of mine there, which I'll post here too.

---

I know this is going to sound a bit far fetched but it reminds me of a story I've told friends countless times over the past three years of something I saw which completely baffled the hell out of me.

My parents have a caravan on Canvey Island [Essex, UK] And one night a bunch of us were up at the beach, sitting on what we call "The Sea Wall" Drinking and having a smoke (Normal cigs, not weed or anything haha) And we could hear this almost mezmerising buzzing sound.

Now, no-one at all could tell where it was coming from, so we kind of attempted to ignore it but couldn't and then, suddenly from our west point we heard seagull's, about four, maybe five of them flying overhead; quite high but not too high and headed out to sea.

Three of them banked quite suddenly to the left but the other two kept flying and I kid you not Just slammed straight, into something that wasn't there... And fell into the mud [tide was out] One was okay it kinda hobbled around a bit for a while but the other 'gull sadly died. We rushed down to see wtf happened but could only see that the dead one had broken it's neck or something.

I'll tell you, for years that's freaked me the heck out... And I think only two out of every ten people I've told that story to have thought anything of it, other than me being a nutcase lol..

---

Has anyone else ever had similar feelings of something being there or, anything like this happening?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hey A55A551N,

That's a far out story! You said you were with others when you saw this, did they see it too? What are the odds of them getting on here and telling what they saw? Did the 3 or so Seagulls that flew off look like they noticed something and were avoiding it or did they just "bounce off" of it?

I've never seen anything like what you described in the air, but I have seen animals behaving strangely on the ground. Avoiding a certain area when to my eyes it looked as though there was nothing there to scare them off or any anomaly on the ground that they would need to avoid like a large rock or crevasse.

--Apex

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanks Apex.

Three other people saw exactly what I'd seen, out of those 3 I am still in contact with one of them. This was when I was 23, as I say 3yrs ago. I've not visited that site since then (Just don't have the time).

But the odds of that one person sharing their side of the story are quite good, although being as nobody can see me, or them - who's to say that I couldn't be pretending to be them? Who's to say she and I did not fabricate the story together?

Sorry, I know that sounds random. I just don't believe her coming on here and giving her side of it all would make much difference tbh. But, I can ask her.

That same weekend a couple of us saw some other strange things out to see that we once, thought was a ship in the distance, until it left our vision VERTICALLY. - Among other things.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I understand where you're coming from. It would be hard for some to believe that it isn't just you pretending to be her telling the same story. No one trusts anyone anymore...lol I was just wondering if she would be willing to, not that I expected her to do so, just that it's always better to have at least another witness that can corroborate your story. And since you said that she might be willing, whether she does so or not, I feel that adds to the sincerity of what you said here.

--Apex

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thank you and I'll sure ask her.

And well this thing seemed to be so close to the same "sea" wall just around the corner overlooking a dock that one of the other guys who saw it attemted to leap off the wall, into the mud just to see if he hit anything.

He managed to make the jump and landed pretty much where the 'gulls did, but didn't hit anything in his leap; although this was more than 20-30 minutes after the 'incident'

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N
if you aren't going to contribute positively.

Bit "tetchy" today are we?

Forgive me....in my world, helping correct errors in English usage and grammar is a positive contribution. I guess you see it differently. Nonetheless, I'll accept your gracious thanks for my help.

Have a great day.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Alright.... Now that we're through correcting, complaining and thanking each other.

Back on topic please.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've read about things being "cloaked" before and there are some crazy pictures I saw online from older photographs being taken in the infrared specturm and turning up amazing things. I found this link of UFO in infrared

I've heard that using a camera with night vision can expose similar types of things, but have never tried it with my own. I'm curious has anyone turned up anything interesting with a night vision vid cam or camera?

I remember the UFO's in Mexico that were seen by their military were using the FLIR system which is a very high tech infrared device but they were unable to see it with their own eyes in visible light. I think this is one of many you tube video showing this.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
No one has ever seen a UFO so birds don't either.
One heard the noise.
Ok so don't delve any further in UFO mysteries.
So thanks for posting.

ED: Yea, infrared .. this was shown in "Greatest Story Ever Denied: UFO"
to see UFOs in daylight. Old photos had some guy calling them "Critters"
living in the sky.

[edit on 9/22/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
No one has ever seen a UFO so birds don't either.
One heard the noise.
Ok so don't delve any further in UFO mysteries.
So thanks for posting.

ED: Yea, infrared .. this was shown in "Greatest Story Ever Denied: UFO"
to see UFOs in daylight. Old photos had some guy calling them "Critters"
living in the sky.

[edit on 9/22/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

Could you please rephrase your entire post? I'm not sure if it's that English is your second language or you were outright saying my post is a lie... I'm not saying you are accusing me of such, just not AT ALL Sure what your post meant.

Thanks in advance for clearing it up

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is your post .
I believe your post.

new topics

top topics

join