It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devil Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I was in my old house where I lived with my parents and there were 4 of us in the living room when the light started swinging from left to right,I asked if there was a spirit in the room and it vigorously swung faster,I then asked if it was my dad,,it swung in a circle,then I asked do I know you,it swung in a circle,I knew inside it was the Devil but was to scared to ask that,then I turned my head,my sister then said,you have to look at him,I turned my head back and then saw the Devil,he looked like the joker out of Batman and then I had to go through some tests,he had an assistant with him,,a lady,I flew up,at this point we wasnt in the living room,I kept flying round doing more tests,then I sat on the floor and his assistant vomitted near me then the Devil vomited on me and it was black goo,I then was laying down on the floor and the Devil laid behind me and squeezed me so hard I just closed my eyes but then after a while he didn't move and I noticed I was back in the living room and there was people there that had died,my grandad and grandma,I then turned round and it was my dad that was holding and squeezing me and not the Devil.I was out in the open somewhere and I didnt see Gavin (friend that died) so I called out to him,I think it was my mum that said calm down he's here,,he had a hoody on and I felt at ease to know he was here to.

Ive tried to analyze this and I think because Im scared of the Devil and he sorta changed places with my dad I think thats telling me that I shouldnt be no scared of the Devil that I would be of my dad,,The Devil isnt something to fear.

I have no clue to why The Devil vomited on me or to why he put me through tests.

I suppose God and The Devil can test us in waking state and sleep state.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The devil might just represent fears or unfinished business you must face.

Unsure what the vomit means.. that's a new one for me. Unless it is something such as feeling or emotions that need to be "expelled".

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Did you have this dream around 1975?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by sexysadie]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Unfinished buisness I have to face

hmmmm that sorta coincides with my other thread,,facing my fear of the dark and what I think is in it.

You could also be right in saying about expelling my emotions/feelings.
Normally if Im in any kind of strong emotion I would write a poem to unleash them I dont let them out to anyone.

Thanx for your imput

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sexysadie

No,,this was about 4 months ago

top topics

join