It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb from Cave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok, this is a bit strange, but my g/f came home from Ruby Falls and she had taken a bunch of pics from these underground caves. She had some amazing photos of geologic structures which were cool, but I in this one room, she noticed her camera was capturing pictures of orbs. She said it would only occur in this one particular cave, and she reproduced the results of these images because it was little bizarre. She even wiped the lense during the sequence to make sure there was no debris. Anywayz, on the images she was getting these wild orbs:

I am a pretty big skeptic when it come to stuff like this, and I am sure this is either dust or moisture reflected by the flash, but it was a little bizarre because some of the orbs are overlapping, transparent, and almost have a layered effect, which I hard time explaining how that happens in photos. I do not think this is dust, but perhaps a condensate?? She did say there was a waterfall in the cave, so that is probably what it is. My real question is how a condensate might overlap. From what I know of H20, the molecules typically combine to form a puddle, so this defies my logic.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This link has " rain " orbs.. they look rather similar to the ones in your post. I am going to have to say they are moisture .

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SugarJ

Yup, same artifact.. The moisture part I agree with.. it is the overlapping that has me confused. Is the camera capturing the droplets before they merge together? I realize the puddling effect to occur over some fraction of a second, so I can only assume snapshot is the viewing of freezing time.

new topics

join