It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best and most important message spoken to the public!~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This man had the best message for Humanity and instead of really listening to him we were put into shock by his death and all his messages lost all meaning in the time we needed them most, share this message with your friends your co workers, your family and friends wake up the mind, the slave system can end, but it is up to us to make a difference.

In 1913 with heavy political sponsorship by the bankers Woodrow Wilson became president, before he was president he had agreed to sign the federal reserve act.
Later he wrote in regret to his signing of the federal reserve.

A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world -- no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government of conviction, and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress, of small groups of dominate men." President Woodrow Wilson

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world - no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
-President Woodrow Wilson

There must be a way to fix what has been brought upon us behind our backs?
I am tired of living in a debt controlled society I am tired of being under paid and over taxed, we all know policies change for the rich and not for us we all know that tax cuts are for politicians and not the likes of the ones that make this countries monetary system flourish.

A prime example of our world being shi t upon right indirectly under our noses, is how the Neo conservatives have made huge sums off of the IRAQ war they in fact have created, and now that they have made their fortunes they push aside and let someone else fix their mess after all they have covered up and confused all the likes around them, this makes it easier for us to forget and not do a damn thing about it...
I would say it is time to stand up tell your friends what you think open your minds to a new beginning stop the slide effect from blocking your self righteous logic go with it find solutions find and answer and share it with others we as slaves have sat back and let all this happen now it is time to make a change!

To all dissidents! open your mind from that trap you call your life. A great man once spoke the truth and was silenced in a mater of hours only to prove this as absolute!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
you don't happen do have any suggestions as regard a better way, do you?

the exact same stuff has been posted piecemeal elsewhere, what does combining it add to the discussion?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
you don't happen do have any suggestions as regard a better way, do you?

the exact same stuff has been posted piecemeal elsewhere, what does combining it add to the discussion?

I would say it is time to stand up tell your friends what you think open your minds to a new beginning stop the slide effect from blocking your self righteous logic go with it find solutions find and answer and share it with others we as slaves have sat back and let all this happen now it is time to make a change!

One million minds would work better than just one, yelling out a message my suggestion is pure an simple, many many people know nothing of this logic or when told about it they pure deny all acceptance of even listening to someone talk or justify this way of life as the one we live, so this is where it must start and I don't mean by redirecting and individual to this site but better yet try and explain it to them and you will see what I mean.

join