It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'Triangular' UFOs spotted near Wrexham - VIDEO

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

STRANGE, dazzling lights flying slowly through the night sky have been reported near Wrexham, sparking a new UFO scare.


One more sighting to add to the numerous UK sightngs in the last 3 months. This time a triangle object was spotted.


Janet said: "It was really strange. They formed into a 'V' shape and then into a triangle which sort of got bigger and bigger."


Link to source




posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That's pretty neat... I can't for the life of me think what it could possibly be.

The photo/video capturer was calm, collected... Not freaking out OTT like a lot of fraud's might have been. Not even a remote "What the f^&k is that!?"

The UK is seemingly becoming a huge hotspot for [Public] activity lately, as much as anywhere else in the world.

I'm beginning to wonder if the whole 10/14/08 has any substance...



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Seems like wrex ham has had UFO's in the area before I found this while trawling

08/06/07



It was just after midnight in Wrexham, U. K., when a man was relaxing on his deck and saw an incredible sight-seven red lights moving silently and quickly in the sky above him. Leigh Williams had been smoking a cigarette when he first saw the UFOs, and ran back in the house, and summoned his wife


Link to source

[edit on 22-9-2008 by franspeakfree]



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
And theres more, seems like a UK style Roswell. How come I have never heard of this before? Egg shaped craft, weren't they the pleidians craft that the film makers made mork and mindy from?


Did a UFO really crash land near Wrexham?
Was this an alien space craft? North East Wales has become a hotspot for UFO sightings

North East Wales has been something of a hot-spot for UFO sightings in recent years, we take a look at some of the best known encounters.
A UFO ENTHUSIAST is appealing for information from anyone who was watching the skies over Wrexham on one particular night in 1974 and who may have witnessed a very strange event.


Link to source



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Seems some strange things are happening in the U.K lately.
So much so that they're becoming blase about it!

Good find.


[edit on 22-9-2008 by Flighty]



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That is pretty strange and it was silent as silent can be.

I stand outside my backgarden quite alot hoping,wishing I'd see something but alot of the time I sense something there as do another person in my town,we both think their above us but cloaked.We both also have mind issues.I do think alot that do have mind issues can sense them more than someone that dont.

They are gearing us up for the big day/night.



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
That is pretty strange and it was silent as silent can be.

I stand outside my backgarden quite alot hoping,wishing I'd see something but alot of the time I sense something there as do another person in my town,we both think their above us but cloaked.We both also have mind issues.I do think alot that do have mind issues can sense them more than someone that dont.

They are gearing us up for the big day/night.


Only yesterday I was standing outside on my deck and looking at the sky, I thought exactly the same thing ' They are there just cloaked' I know they are there I know, I too can sense it. Its great to meet like minded individuals, it kinda gives me a sense of verification to everything thanks for your post.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by franspeakfree]



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Talking of 'cloaking' situations.

I know this is going to sound a bit far fetched but it reminds me of a story I've told friends countless times over the past three years of something I saw which completely baffled the hell out of me.

My parents have a caravan on Canvey Island [Essex, UK] And one night a bunch of us were up at the beach, sitting on what we call "The Sea Wall" Drinking and having a smoke (Normal cigs, not weed or anything haha) And we could hear this almost mezmerising buzzing sound.

Now, no-one at all could tell where it was coming from, so we kind of attempted to ignore it but couldn't and then, suddenly from our west point we heard seagull's, about four, maybe five of them flying overhead; quite high but not too high and headed out to sea.

Three of them banked quite suddenly to the left but the other two kept flying and I kid you not Just slammed straight, into something that wasn't there... And fell into the mud [tide was out] One was okay it kinda hobbled around a bit for a while but the other 'gull sadly died. We rushed down to see wtf happened but could only see that the dead one had broken it's neck or something.

I'll tell you, for years that's freaked me the heck out... And I think only two out of every ten people I've told that story to have thought anything of it, other than me being a nutcase lol..

Edited to add: Fran you don't happen to have a cousin called Hyette do you? I know that's a tad random question lol; just thought I'd ask.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by A55A551N]



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hey no problem
for the post and last year I did think I see a group of stars move and then I was staring up at this group of stars and said

''HA! I know your there,and thats clever to have stars as your cloak''

You know when you feel/sense them,,it's inside my bones and I get a funny feeling in my head,,its like excitment.

Cant wait for tomorrow and so on until they come




posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
from 1997 through to about 2002/3 Lancashire, Merseyside, The Wirral and North Wales were plagued by sightings of a triangular shaped craft. An investigator who lived in Southport at the time was able to hear radio messages between RAF pilots who were playing war games with this thing which they code named "The Black Bull." I even filmed this object off the Crosby coast.
Eventually it was discovered, but never admitted to officially, that what people were seeing was Britains answer to the stealth fighter, an unmanned flying triangle which was capable of great speed and agility, which was kept at Warton near Blackpool.

Warton Info.
robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

Black Triangles.
www.ufoevidence.org...

It was thought by some that these advanced aircraft had moved to RAF Machrihanish where testing had continued.
www.dreamlandresort.com...

Perhaps this is what is again being seen?



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N
Talking of 'cloaking' situations.

I know this is going to sound a bit far fetched but it reminds me of a story I've told friends countless times over the past three years of something I saw which completely baffled the hell out of me.

My parents have a caravan on Canvey Island [Essex, UK] And one night a bunch of us were up at the beach, sitting on what we call "The Sea Wall" Drinking and having a smoke (Normal cigs, not weed or anything haha) And we could hear this almost mezmerising buzzing sound.

Now, no-one at all could tell where it was coming from, so we kind of attempted to ignore it but couldn't and then, suddenly from our west point we heard seagull's, about four, maybe five of them flying overhead; quite high but not too high and headed out to sea.

Three of them banked quite suddenly to the left but the other two kept flying and I kid you not Just slammed straight, into something that wasn't there... And fell into the mud [tide was out] One was okay it kinda hobbled around a bit for a while but the other 'gull sadly died. We rushed down to see wtf happened but could only see that the dead one had broken it's neck or something.

I'll tell you, for years that's freaked me the heck out... And I think only two out of every ten people I've told that story to have thought anything of it, other than me being a nutcase lol..

Edited to add: Fran you don't happen to have a cousin called Hyette do you? I know that's a tad random question lol; just thought I'd ask.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by A55A551N]


Thats a great story sounds like the cloak thing really is a possibility, why all this cloak and dagger stuff anyway. I am getting so frustrated with the denial. A recent poll put 70% of people believe the government are hiding something, that pretty much says that 70% dont believe the government! Another 9/11 false flag may tip the scales!



posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I couldn't view the video so I don't have any comment on what the lights in the sky may have been. The still images on the website do indeed show three lights but the triangle formed by them is a scalene triangle, something formed by a "random" three points. If the triangle had been equilateral or even isosceles it may have been more significant.

It's a bit redundant to say three lights formed a triangular formation. Any three points form a triangle. Unless they are in a line.


Janet said: "It was really strange. They formed into a 'V' shape and then into a triangle which sort of got bigger and bigger."

What's the difference between a "V" shape and a triangle?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Phage]



posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I couldn't view the video so I don't have any comment on what the lights in the sky may have been. The still images on the website do indeed show three lights but the triangle formed by them is a scalene triangle, something formed by a "random" three points. If the triangle had been equilateral or even isosceles it may have been more significant.

It's a bit redundant to say three lights formed a triangular formation. Any three points form a triangle. Unless they are in a line.


Janet said: "It was really strange. They formed into a 'V' shape and then into a triangle which sort of got bigger and bigger."

What's the difference between a "V" shape and a triangle?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Phage]


I agree whole heartedly, The object in question could be a different shape entirely with 3 lights on the under carriage making a triangle. IMHO The FT's as they are know by are most certainly our technology with a little help from our friends. Especially due to the fact that they don't make any sound whatsoever and can stop in mid air. I believe the stealth bomber was a side product of the bolt on FT'S.



posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The evening Leader has done a follow up article which can be found here



Readers have been speculating after our newsdesk was inundated with calls reporting srange triangular shapes over the region last week.
The "UFOs" were spotted by a number of people across Wrexham – in Rhos, Johnstown and Borras – and were even caught on film.
The strange objects have apparently been spotted on a number of different evenings by various people from around the area.



posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Pretty convincing stuff, looks legit.



posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
i ran across this report from a farmer that claims he found three balloons and thought maybe i should post this.

might be the explanation ?


A FARMER from Flintshire thinks he may have solved Wrexham's UFO mystery after three 'hot-air balloons' landed in his grounds


www.dipity.com...://www.eveningleader.co.uk/news/Farmers-discovery-could-answer-Wrexhams.4526716.jp

www.eveningleader.co.uk...

[edit on 24-11-2008 by easynow]







 
1

log in

join