It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truthed.com Interview With Dr. Kevin D. Randle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Dr. Kevin D. Randle, is a major in the Iowa National Guard, as well as a prominent ufologist. Within the UFO Community he is often regarded as one of the leading experts on the reported crash of a UFO near Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947. We were lucky enough to get an interview with him:

Truthed.com: What First Interested you in UFOs?

Dr. Randle: I always blame my mother who had an interest in science fiction. Science fiction is about space travel and alien worlds so it’s not a big step from that into UFOs. That sparked the interest, but the evidence, both physical and eyewitness is very compelling and suggests there is something more here than just science fiction.

Truthed.com: What is the best piece of evidence for the existence of E.T's that you have come across to date?

Dr. Randle: I suppose I would actually talk about a couple of cases. Roswell is important because of the number of high-ranking military witnesses who have been interviewed. Levelland, Texas from 1957 because of the number of witnesses including police officers and the fact the UFO interacted with the environment meaning it stalled car engines, dimmed lights, and caused radios to fail. Eyewitnesses in thirteen different locations told of similar events without having heard about the other cases. The Air Force talked to three and dismissed them. If they didn’t talk to the Air Force they didn’t exist. There are the Washington Nationals because of the independent radar sightings that were corroborated by visual sightings by both commercial and military pilots. If you look at these cases, you find independent threads of evidence throughout them. They are good, solid cases.

Truthed.com: After your extensive investigation on Roswell you are often regarded as THE Roswell >expert, Do you think the Government actually recovered Alien bodies from that crash, do you think they were alive, and where do you think those bodies are now?

Dr. Randle: Yes, I think the evidence, mostly eyewitness but with limited documentation suggests that an alien craft fell at Roswell and the government recovered it and the bodies of the crew. There is some evidence, not nearly as persuasive, that one of the creatures survived the crash. Most of that testimony is second hand and therefore not nearly as strong as that for the recovery of the craft.

We have testimony that suggests the bodies were taken to Wright Field at Dayton, Ohio but we also have information that one of them went to Lowry in Denver, at the time the headquarters of the Army Mortuary Services. There has also been information that one of them ended up in Florida at an Air Force aerospace facility. The best guess is that the bodies are still housed somewhere on the sprawling Wright-Patterson Air Force Base but I don’t know for certain.

FULL INTERVIEW

[edit on 22-9-2008 by truthed]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthed

Thank you for the link (and interview). Dr Randle is one of the few good researchers out there, and it is surprising the military hasn't given him a hard time about it. (Maybe that is why he is still a major!)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
No problem, I totally agree that Dr. Randle is a GREAT Ufologist. Glad you enjoyed the interview!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Dr. Randle gets called out a lot as a fraud, there is people who say he adds a lot of fiction to his books to sell copies. His bestseller even got sold to Showtime to be made into a TV movie!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Very cool interview, i appreciate the link.. he is an amazing man and his findings are inspirational

Also surprised he hasnt been given a harder time

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by truthed

I just finished reading the rest of his past blogs. Maj Randle has some very interesting finds in the Roswell case. I also like how some of the mysteries do get solved (especially plane crashes). No one wants to hear it if there is a normal instead of paranormal reason, and that is too bad. His debate with Dr Salla about exopolitics was a wake-up call about how far backwards the UFO research community has gone.
I found it interesting because even George Adamski is getting renewed interest, even though his aliens were from Venus. Throw in Meier and the Terra Papers and it is enough to make one quit the UFO business, which is all it is now a days.

new topics

top topics

join