It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, September 22, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Did anyone else get up this morning with the feeling that something big was going to happen today. My feeling is so intense that I finally signed up for this site after reading posts for about a year. I'm not saying I am psychic or anything, but I feel in tune, focused, with a sense of something major about to go down. Anyone else?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by glottis45

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It looks that way, although as we have people saying it everyday, should something happen, at least one of them will be right.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
To, be frank I woke feeling, IT IS MONDAY!!!, I have to say, the only thing I was worried about is the university exams I had today.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Been here for over 2 years now, this is about the 750th thread I have seen where someone wakes up feeling like something big is going to happen today. Not trying to rain on your parade or anything, but it never does. Not that I hope your right either though.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
With what has been happening, I would not be surprised if something "Big" happens. But you have to consider what Big means and what Something is. Stock market is on the fringe. We have hurricanes seemingly in overdrive. Small wars erupting. Crazy politics. ect ect. So is something going to happen. Most definitely Its a question of what it is and will we take notice.

new topics

top topics

join