It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things to come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This topic is not and I emphasize NOT!!!! to mislead anyone, these are educated guesses and not fact so do not jump the gun.

-Movies ARE used to desensitize the public into thinking that science fiction topics are fake. However in doing so you are also getting used to the idea that aliens, monsters, spirits, and other phenomena really do exist. In the last 10 years UFO sightings have increased dramatically. However things such as movies T.V shows and video games have more and more alien based story lines. Could it be that we have been slowly being introduced to the idea so that something may finally visit the earth?

I expect personally that within the next 2-5 years that something earth shattering will happen with a UFO or Alien based event. This will be brought on by a tragedy in the world (just look around).

I urge anyone who chooses to read my topics to question all things and never stop looking for the truth. I want to here all opinions on the subject and if you have any questions or other points to make on the subject feel free to post

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don't know if disclosure is going to happen or even if there are alien lifeforms visiting our rock, but as I read your post, something immediately came to mind.

During one of Regans speeches, he made a comment about how the only thing that would unite the world is a common enemy, aliens. That statement always stuck with me for some reason.

new topics

join