It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New details on Israel's nuclear stash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

New details on Israel's nuclear stash

www.presstv.com

Information about Israel's capacity to manufacture the bomb comes from the testimony of a former Dimona employee, nuclear technician Mordechai Vanunu.

Vanunu's testimony and pictures, confirm that Israel has the world's sixth-largest stockpile of nuclear weapons, including hundreds of nuclear warheads.

The nuclear scientists consulted by The Sunday Times calculate that at least 100 and as many as 200 nuclear weapons of varying destructive power have been assembled - 10 times the previously estimated strength of Israel's nuclear arsenal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-9-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This source is from Iran's PressTV, but if the quotes are to be believed, then this is some extremely interesting information.

Any attempt to peer into Israel's nuclear stash is vetoed by the US, yet there's this constant rambling about Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Having one nuclear armed state in the Middle East is probably one too many...

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

It doesn't matter if they had 1 or 100, the US will provide all of the firepower that they will need to fight Iran. I can't say that I believe the source, but like I said it doesn't really matter. We will do their bidding and give them all the resources that they need.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Im not worried if Israel has nuclear weapons.
Im more worried about people like Pakistan having them with the change of government there, and North Korea and Iran getting them.
Even Communist China in the past has shown some democratic process and restraint when it comes to things like this.
Crazy little dictator nations should not have them it is a risk to all of humanity.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Crazy little dictator nations should not have them it is a risk to all of humanity.

how many times has iran used nerve agents? .......

how many times have iran threatened to nuke the entire middle east?

answer to both is zero, ask the same of israel

the answer is unknown as they appeared to be testing it but at least 3-4 times

at least twice

i am worried about iran getting nukes not becasue they will use them they have had the chance to use chem weapon and didnt, it gives Israel another reason to move its itchy trigger finger close to the big red button

[edit on 22/9/08 by noobfun]

join