It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS where are my answers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hi All,

Ive now been a member of ATS for 10 months.

I joined in search of answers to my alien abductions and strange visitations by green alien hybrids. To seek answers as to why my partner saw a very large 7 foot reptile creature telepathically speaking to him.....you know the usual stuff.

However I find that after months and months of threads claiming this and that with great truth, I have infact found NO answers.

I now seek out threads which may show me something that just might give me some sort of answer but I never really can find this elussive thread.

Im confussed about aliens even more than I was 10 months ago, my knowledge of them has been enhanced in some areas but mainly its become diluted by pages and pages of dis info, claim and counter claim.

Who is really telling the truth? Please step forward and make yourself known.

Has anyone on here EVER got an answer to the reason they joined in the first place?

Thanks MG

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
To seek answers as to why my partner saw a very large 7 foot reptile creature telepathically speaking to him.....you know the usual stuff.

Thanks MG

That sounds like a very profound encounter.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man

That sounds like a very profound encounter.

Exactly which is why I so desperatly seek answers. These encounters, mine and so many other peoples need answering. It is our right as human to demand answers. Things such as this should not be going around under cloaks and hiding behind shadows.

Where are my answers?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
...the closer I feel I get to *truth* the more I realise it's just another skin on the onion...peel it away and go another level...and another...

It will likely be of little use or worth but: I sometimes think that *truth* isn't a destination but a journey...a journey to not so much what is *truth* perse, but rather to what you yourself accept *truth* to be...

...as such I don't know if anyone could rock up and say "This is your truth that you seek, for I am the holder of it" - rather its your truth, you hold it as such so fortunately/unfortunately there is a process (often a personal one) to seeking - maybe even finding - whatever that is for you....

...still - ATS can provide some nice scenery, rest-stops, fellow travellers and company along the way on your journey...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well put alien,

The reason i come to ATS isn't profound answers to my every question. I had an encounter just like your partner, and I would love some answers too. I did some reading about the different races/intentions of these seemingly advanced beings, but you are right, there is a lot of speculation/disinfo out there and from my experience it is a journey just like alien said.

Real truth usually has a way of resonating with you. Your partner had an amazing experience that he should be glad to have been a part of. 3000 years ago that would be thought of as direct communication with the gods!

You have to take it at face value. In my case I was not harmed, and I was treated to an amazing sight of a 25ft in diameter, black, saucer shaped disk silently hovering in my back yard. Most people will wonder and research their whole lives to prove to themselves that there is intelligent life on other planets. I was personally given the true answer to this question right before my eyes. and i was even telepathically asked if i wanted to go on ride!

This one little event opened my eyes to the fact that there is so much more out there and that our universe is an amazing place. I will always be grateful t those beings or doing that. That is more truth than you will ever find on a message board.

I still have a lot of questions, but short of the 7ft reptilian coming back and telling you guys the secrets of the universe, the only way you will know truth is if it resonates with you. Truth is subjective anyways.

So do all the searching on ATS you want and remember, its just for fun! You will know real truth when it comes to you.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The fact is, you have had a direct contact experience with an alien being which makes you more knowledgeable on the subject of aliens than 98% of the people on this board!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi Mr Green,

I think your questions have every right to be answered by people in the know who continue to put this veil over our eyes and pretend that nothing is going on.

I think the governments chances of keeping it quiet are starting to ware thin as people are seeing more of the truth and exposing it for what it is. Especially here on ATS where there are whole so many things being revealed.

Of course the hardest task is sorting the fact from the fiction so while most cases are credible and truthful the debunkers come along and try and distort everything.

I think we need to speak in number to stop this secrecy globally

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
The fact is, you have had a direct contact experience with an alien being which makes you more knowledgeable on the subject of aliens than 98% of the people on this board!

This direct contact only serves to drive me to answers, I dont feel its given me knowledge. I feel its given me some sort of energy unknown to aid in my seeking.

Trouble is with ATS so many people have had so many experiences, but they never seem to be exactly the same. There is not one person on here thats said, hey I know someone whos been visited by the exact same thing.

Am I alone? Why has no one else seen these creatures. Many speak of greys and reptiles, but this was no ordinary reptile. It was almost like a crocodile, it wore a metal uniform and stood like a majestic being with immense knowledge and power.

Maybe I should just give up my endless search. Its right the search is just a part of this journey, a journey that never ends.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
keep searching my friend and you'll find what you are looking for. I promise

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
To find the right answers, you must ask the right questions.
As for the alien &UFO forum...all just seekers on the same journey..for now.

As for ATS providing all answers..
Point it out to me where upon becoming a member you were promised that.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Hi Mr Green,

I think your questions have every right to be answered by people in the know who continue to put this veil over our eyes and pretend that nothing is going on.

oohh well hello there Drakiir, long time no see hey

I hope you are finding answers to your questions. I dont think I ever will.
Nice to see you after so long in a thread btw!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Miss Green,

Oh its like a new experience all over again I haven't hit the reply button in over six months LOL as thats how long I have been off ATS for, maybe a little longer.

I think the biggest issue of all is that I think governments are going to have to give the jig up one day as all the information is coming to a point. More is leaking out and its only a matter of time before we find out what they have been hiding.

Unfortunately the case you had with that being is so rare and in todays world the rarest stuff is the hardest to find unlike alien Greys which through their commonalities get more attention.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The answers are out there, you just "don't believe in anything" as you just recently told me. So if the true answer was told to you, you wouldn't believe it anyways...wow that sounds familiar

But keep looking for your drama, I mean answers, the longer you block everyone out the longer you're going to be wallowing in your own ignorance. Seriously with the stuff I've personally linked you to I can tell you either just block out everything or simply don't actually DO the research (aka watch the entire video, read the entire article, listen to the entire story). And if either of those don't entirely describe the problem, maybe you're just not asking the right questions.

Then again, what are those questions & once again would you believe any of the answers anyways?

So stop whining, seriously, you bring 99% of the drama on yourself from what I've seen and known of you. The answers are there, you're just not listening.

and I can tell you one thing, you're only going to be able to get so much out of this guy no matter how cool he says he is; and that's not opinion, that's a direct personal observation after demonstration and forced opposition(by him) of his focused "intention" shall I say. But to be 100% honest, he does have some skill, so I can understand why some people would get infatuated with him. Look at those cute puffy cheeks, you just want to squeeze them!

Yeah you can find out what's up with ET's if you want to MG, but apparently you want someone else to tell you the answers instead of doing it on your own.

lots of love "foe"...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
[edit on 2-10-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Whatever drama queen. You came to me, totally misconstruing pretty much everything I've ever said. Only you and your cult-like friends call me this horrible person. Abuse? Yeah, sure right, I "abuse" you because I disagree with your lopsided beliefs? So voicing my opinion on your PUBLIC posts is abuse? Fine whatever, keep playing the victim role, you're awesome at that.

Not to mention that the only reason I even knew this thread existed is because YOU posted on MY profile instead of keeping all of this in u2u. But you said don't u2u you anymore, so fine, let's do it out in public. That way at least I know you can't completely twist everything I say & everyone can see it. Plus I'm sure some people really enjoy the drama anyways. Let's hear some applause folks...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No idea what just happened there since one party edited their comments out but please stop that.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yes sorry about that, me and shakesbeer have this love/hate relationship as you can probably tell there! Sorry. We will behave now. I do this
to him a lot!! He knows I love him really LOL.

The thing is with ATS it seems to give you more questions than answers. You join thinking its a whole new world of answers to every question you ever had. You see all those threads and think..Great!! I will find my answer in one of those for sure..look how many there are! Only to find months later you only have yet more questions.

I love ATS and will probably be a member for years, but I really dont think now I will get any answers as such from it.

new topics

top topics

join