It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalar Weapons - Caldera's Real Threat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Braatz]

JON

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
1.) Why would the Yakuza destroy the US and a goodly portion of the globe since they would very likely kill themselves in the process?

2.) What weather have they been tampering with? I havent heard of any SUPER storms or eruptions or anything like that. If some of the more extreme peoples of the world had these weapons I think its safe to say we would be dust in the wind.

But I must admit i dont know the range of these weapons

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I just have one question: What are scalar weapons? I read about them here all the time, but they were never explained.

The name makes no sense at all, because it's a mathematical term for a 0-dimensional tensor, a number without direction. The charge of a particle in physical terms is a scalar for example, but also the density of a liquid. I don't know how a one can make a weapon from a mathematical term.

Somewhere in the text you also call them scalar interferometers. An interferometer is a device to measure interference. It doesn't shoot or kill things or anything like that, it's a measuring device.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Scaler weapons such as HAARP, have allready been totally debunked by SO as far as having an effect on earth movements or quakes
All similar threads have been closed

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen Scaler weapons such as HAARP, have allready been totally debunked by SO as far as having an effect on earth movements or quakes
All similar threads have been closed
Actually... not quite the specific angle. I've pointed out that we can't be certain HAARP is doing anything. People who watched the connection between HAARP and seismic activity never bothered to research if seismic action causes VLF and ULF radio interference... it does. Ask any Ham radio operator (I was one) and they'll tell you. So, when HAARP-like activity is observed during earthquakes, it's not a certainty that it's form the HAARP transmitter. Also, the HAARP project is well-known in the Ham community and the ARRL.org website contains a wealth of information on transmission schedules. Many Hams also volunteer at the facility. Now... the effectiveness of "scalar" weapons is another matter. The physics are a little fuzzy at this point. Also, as Braatz will soon discover, we hope to aspire to a higher level of understanding and scrutiny here at ATS. While at one point (long ago) Rayelan's Rumor Mill News was a solid source of information, it's turned into a hype-machine conspiracy sensationalism that casts a pall on all free-thinkers everywhere. [Edited on 23-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

new topics

top topics

join