It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the "Hands of God" over The Anthony's Home tonight? Picture Included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The local Florida Fox, has a live webcam placed outside the Anthony's home constantly. I very rarely look at it, but tonight I did. And what I saw, absolutely freaked me out. The was this green thing hanging over the yard, and as I looked closer it looked like outstretched hands attached to arms. I am a Christian and it almost looks like an angels hands.

For you who dont know about the Anthony's do a search on yahoo for "Caylee Anthony" here is a pic, I would like your opinion!

P.s. whatever this is just vanished into thin air
tinypic.com...

I found this on Yahoo Answers and thought it was interesting, your thoughts on it?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Thuggin

I think a video would be better. Got any footage? It looks edited and easily could be said so. Sorry just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thuggin
I am a Christian and it almost looks like an angels hands.

Do you know what angels' hands look like?

That looks incredibly 'shopped' to me...nothing but more wool being pulled over people's eyes is my thoughts on the matter.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Maybe he will lay his hands on their cold hearts and make them give up the truth to find and free Caylee!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Just looking at the picture, it looks incredibly fake. I expected huge hands surrounding the home. The picture just has two small green hands, that look super-imposed, on the right side of the picture.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Lol, they dont even look like hands

The OP appears to be assuming that these are "the hands of god". Maybe we should rule out everything else before we make a conclusion on this

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
At best it looks like a reflection of the headlights from a car, at best

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I did not claim to have seen this, if you actually bothered to read the whole post you would see that I said I got this off of Yahoo Answers.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thuggin
I did not claim to have seen this, if you actually bothered to read the whole post you would see that I said I got this off of Yahoo Answers.

I retain my opinion. Even though at the time I thought it was yours. My first response was quite general so thankfully at the time I did not seem too ignorant.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
ok i looked at the pic and they do look like hands but they look really fake i also Googled Caylee Anthony (i'm in the UK so had not heard about the case) and when i saw the picture of the little girl my first thought was doesn't she look like Madalin Macan i even said this to my boyfriend and he agreed does anyone else see the likeness. The only difference between them is Madalin has Blond hair and Caylee has brown

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The light is merely the blurring effect o a streetlight caused by the movement of the camera at the time the picture was taken. Trust me I've got a few hundred pics with the same thing in it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've been searching for ages, but I can't find the darn link...

A couple weeks ago, there was a thread where the MUFON president had seen a UFO. The thread had a couple pictures in it, and one had a spot that looks to be exactly the same shape.

Maybe it's a UFO! Or, maybe it's just a freak reflection on the lens.

new topics

top topics

join