It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does "Everyone" Dissapear on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Strange thought I have had for quite some time, where do all of the once active members go when they just simply vanish?

I realize it can be difficult keeping up with all the members that come and go, but some of them were so great that it is amazing threads are not being devoted to them.

I am certain most of you can think of at least one or two, perhaps more if you have been an active member for a while. Question is where did they go? And how do we know that everyone on ATS is not slated to just vanish one day without a trace? What if 'they' used sites like this to round up the dissadents and trouble makers?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I think they get a chance to board the mothership after so many quality posts myself...

I know what you mean.

Maybe we need to get a postin'!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I REALLY wanted to allude to that GE
just wanted you to bring that one forward.
And what ever happened to the Third Amigo?
Notice he has not been around since the Revolution?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well, it has been my experence that some people just tire of commenting on everything. Also, some people actually have a life.
Obviously,I'm not one of them.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I thought the same at one time also. There are members who were very active that just 'disappear' ... but you have to think about how little you know about these people. Anything could've happened. IF I die tomorrow, noone here will ever know, all you will see is the last time I logged into my account!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This is exactly why we need ATS chip implants and GPS trackers!
Anybody?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Wow some of the best are replying to this thread! I know what you mean, I have even instructed my kids to log on and go to chat or start a thread to tell people if all this info gives me a stroke or heart attack one day.

I know thats pretty sad, but someone needs to know, i am here to the point of embarrasment at times. It would be good to know that my cyber friends and family would notice or care.

I am here tonight because I just feel something breaking is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Omg - the last thing I need is yet ANOTHER chip in my head!

Maybe a secret ATS club watch or bracelet with GPS capabilities though...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

This is true.

I'm assuming he's been meeting with galactic officals on a fairly regular basis these days...

GO SIMON!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Omg - the last thing I need is yet ANOTHER chip in my head!

Maybe a secret ATS club watch or bracelet with GPS capabilities though...

Unfortunately you (and I) have been misinformed.
The ATS chip is NOT inserted in the head ...

Too late for me.

[edit on 9/22/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

He is so soft and georgeous, he probably is alien...

That said, Beam me up Simmie!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Or a distant cousin, at the very least.

[edit on 9/22/08 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Can you believe where SD is implying the chips go? Actually it would explain alot...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well when I read the OP, believe it or not I immediately thought of hikix. Just the other day I was looking over some of the threads I posted on over a year ago, and hikix was on nearly every one of them. Anyway good to see you again

As for myself, I'm sure no one noticed but I was away for almost three weeks (and not completely by my choice). I opted to holiday in Thailand, and on the day I was set to leave government protesters took over Phuket airport. The first night our driver pretty much dropped us off at the protest and told us to walk through the crowd to the airport...needless to say it didn't work too well. My wife and I were stuck over there for 4 days extra due to 'unrest.'

We ended up having to drive 12 hours from Phuket to Bangkok with 2 other couples in order to catch the first available flight out. It was quite the adventure. I was thinking of doing up a thread on the whole thing, but honestly I was completely over it by the time I got back home.

[edit on 22/9/08 by Evasius]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
They bump us off... one by one! I think I'm due. I've been getting far too many warnings lately.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I only "disappeared" for a while antar!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

It's an internet message board. They find other things they'd rather do than post here. Perhaps another message board. Perhaps a hobby, or interpersonal relationships.

You'll notice they vanish; they don't announce that they're leaving. If somebody announces they're leaving, it's a sure sign they'll be back. The people who are gone for good are the people who just fade away

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
There are several factors at work

A: When you have a total of 10 Foes the system spawns an AI generated Mob that can track you down where every you post on the internet and drives you of the Internet with repeated accusations of being "ignorant" and constant attacks on your "Spelling and Grammer", No one has defeated this Mob to date that I know of.

B: The DIA Employment ops come to you with "an offer you can't refuse" when you find the secret hidden Dulce thread

C: The subliminal ads eventually can cause siezures

D: Yopu loose your job after a particular long set of debates that cause you to miss work... again

E: Your computer explodes when you reach 66600 Total Points

F: For the turely unlucky "All of the Above"

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

they got cloned to shut up

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Resistance is futile....

You will be assimilated.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>