It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty sure I just time glitched..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I come inside after smoking. I leave the door open, since I'll probably go back out later. That was at 12:40 according to the kitchen's microwave clock. Then I fart around on the pc for a bit, and notice that it is 12:13 on my cellphone. Figuring the time was wrong, I go to the kitchen to check and it said 12:14. I was already near the door that I left unlocked after I smoked, but it was locked. I am 99% certain the clock said 12:40, not 12:04 because I remember thinking how late it was. Anyone ever experienced anything like this.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Well]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yes....

it has always been when I am tired and thought I saw the clock display a time that was earlier or later than it actually was (in which case i knew it was time for bed).. nothing more in my personal case.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Probably that you saw it with a touch of dyslexia. Afterall, its easy enough to do.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Well

I live in an area where my cellphone catches signal from a neighboring time zone from time to time, really f's with my brain. Could it be something that simple? I doubt it, judging from the appliances you describe, but that's as close as I've came to phenomena like that. . .

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It happened twice to me, the same day in a forest two years ago. First I saw very briefly a guy walking away then going right at the next intersection about 20 m from me. I tried to follow him, but when I got there, there was no intersection, only bushes and trees. The guy was dressed like me, with a blue tee shirt. Half an hour after that I saw a car moving slowly into a parking alley towards me. Looking up a few seconds later, the car wasn't there any more. A new car, very similar to the previous one was just entering the alley.

I thought maybe I saw my own back and the car in the future, 20 seconds later or so. Or I had two hallucinations.

Never had any other time glitch experience before or after.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
yea that stuff is crazy

one time driving home from a friends house i was pulling up into an intersection. infront of me i saw a guy on a bike all geared up and erything. i saw him for like 2 seconds. then a car passed by him and he was gone.
cool stuff

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I had that happen a couple of times, but not that much of a time lapse. Maybe 3 minutes at most. Be happy, most people would kill for extra time in a day

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I was walking my dogs one sunny autumn afternoon. I saw an elder woman walking her dog in the opposite direction. Other side of street. I did not recognize her or her dog from the neighborhood. Attempting not to stare, I looked away for a moment and she and dog were poof, gone.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Well

You'll find a lot of similar accounts in the thread "Time slips, anyone?"
I think you'd enjoy it.

top topics

join