It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My best 'ghost' photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I got the idea for this thread from another poster who recently posted their best 'ghost' photo. Sorry for plagiarizing your idea!

Basic story behind the following photo is:

Group of us using low-tech gear (was fairly good for its time tho) did a stakeout at a local convict-era graveyard rumored to be haunted.

Night was uneventful and before we left i snapped a few shots into the dark hoping to catch something. They were photos of nothingness, just black, but one contained an interesting anomaly.

The photo, to me, would be completely uninteresting except for the fact that there was nothing in the photo, including any orange light sources, that could make that object appear.

When you zoom in closer (sorry for the bad resolution, it was only an old 640x480 camera) you can make out something. To me it looks like a head, possibly with some kind of flower or something in the hair, looking to the bottom left on screen.

What do you think?

[edit on 21-9-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
hmm it is rather odd, though it could have been a dust particle, though very unlikely that color, so my other guess i a firefly, were there any firflys around that night that you could recall?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thecomb

Pretty sure we don't get fireflys around this part of Australia at all... so no I don't think it is one of them.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Orb? Im sure there are all sorts of coloured orbs. They come in all shapes and sizes and colours.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Hey there,

Well that's certainly more intersting than the usual 'orb'pics ... it's so hard to be sure when it comes to orbs because there are so many possibilities ... but this definately looks a little different.

Thanks for sharing.

On the subject of sharing ... why don't you open-up this thread by asking other people to add their own ghost/orb pics ... this thread could become like a catalogue of paranormal pics that have been taken by members.

I'd love to add a couple of mine (rather than starting a seperate thread), but I don't want to be pushy and just add them without asking you.

If you prefer to keep this thread for the sole topic of the pic you posted no probs ... just a suggestion.

Woody

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey mate, sure go ahead! You can only talk about my blurry photo for half a page anyway!

If i could edit the first post i'd change the title to 'YOUR best ghost photo', but the edit option is gone.

So anyone who wants to post their favourite photo go ahead. Only condition i'll impose is that is has to have been taken by you or someone you personally know. No grabbing a cool photo off google image search and making it your favourite.

new topics

top topics

join