It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America WILL Fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Our government, ruled by the people, for the people, is now run by a small group of individuals behind the scenes. We have lost so many rights and freedoms the constitution guarantees us, yet no one says or does anything about it. Our country is a Republic and it seems like no one cares. If our founding fathers were here today, they would be appauled by the current government and the actions American citizens are taking against it.

IF the NWO does happen, it will be ALL our fault because we never stood up to these corrupt individuals and brought democracy back into the hands of the people.

Our government is as corrupt as they get, and it's only getting worse.

I don't care what ANYONE says. The day will come when our reign as the wealthiest, most powerful nation in the world will come crashing down, the same as every other powerful empire throughout history.

/Rant

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

Stand up?

How on earth could peasants stand up against elite superpowers?

Back when things were governed by how big your club was, there might have been a chance. But your talking about secret elite power groups, with technology light years ahead of what we see today, against peasant spears, bullets, and firecrackers?

I don't see an in, do you?

I would love to hear your ideas!

Step #1:
Overthrow world government...

Step #2
World peace

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Unfortunately we fell a long time ago, for a 2 party system that both sides are owned by the same corporate interest that shape the news and creates moronic pseudo patriots that follow flags and cliches and beat their chest while we are set up for the final kick in the head because Bill Clinton got a B.J.

join